John Dane

May 21, 2018
Haven't checked up on this game in a while—is the perfume for the bat breeders another fucking potion you have to make and consume every time you want to have sex?
nope it gives affection points. for all the girls you just need to make sure affections points are up. there are two perfumes its the first one. the other one is used to fool bat so they don't attack you every single time. make it less annoying to explore bat cave.

Last edited:

John Dane

May 21, 2018
For those who is trying to repeat the Erevi cowgirl in bed. make sure she is horny then wait till midnight then you get the option to sleep in her bed. choose and then you get the option to view the scene. Hope it helps.

Reactions: juancj0710

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Erevi's daughter can't have any more kids currently, right? After she gives birth I can't name the child and they never show up.

And Erevi is capped at 6 kids? She can keep getting pregnant but these kids don't register.

Just checking since Tinkerer usually clarifies these things

Reactions: AJBit

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hall ? goblin stronghold if so yes sleep there come repeated days but nothing unless im going wrong place
Yes that's what ment (in saves the location is called "Hall of The Goblin King"). Yeah I just reentered & it sorted itself out...

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
is the latest update worth the download???
Yes. We have more Ancient Lore, new items and equipment and high quality content.

The new sex scenes of Everi and the Succubus are probably the best in the game so far.

I liked the new maps and locations, and the new shop. The index for the Ancient Book is easier to use and has a neat design.

In the Bat Cave, using Perfume, you can meet 2 new Bat Breeder girls (the body shape is different from a normal Bat Breeder) and they don't attack you.
Without Perfume the "classic" Bat Breeders attack you.
There are 2 sex positions.

The Succubus finally gave birth (won't spoil the details) and can get pregnant again.
BUT I couldn't name her new baby and I couldn't find her child in the Tower.

There are Preg and Not Preg variations of the new Succubus scenes, but it seems there are only Not Preg variations for her Bed and Blue Dress scenes.

You must finish the Imp questline to trigger the new content.

Last edited:

gogoyuyu

Nov 25, 2021
Is there a 2.91 archive? A new task cannot be started. The patch has been downloaded, but the new version task still cannot be started

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes