Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
don't working
Same results for me and I feel really empty because I had lost my orignal save some how in the past ..T_T..
I tested and it work.

How to use other people save: file#.rpgsave is the main save. The number (#) might change depending on provider. global is needed for the game to known which slot have a save.

If your save is lost or your save folder is empty or your own saves are trashed, you need to copy 2 files: file2.rpgsave and global.rpgsave into your save folder.

If you have some save you want to keep, you can create a save in your own game in slot # matching the provided slot, then copy file2.rpgsave to replace your own save. Or, you can create a save in an unused slot, change the number of the provided save to match your new save, then copy the provided save into your save folder.

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
guys plz help...

1.how can get fake potion fertil?
2.where i could find new home for liandra?
3.how to win drunk chalengge??

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
guys plz help...

1. You can make in the kitchen (rented house, Victoria's house,...)
2. The old witch house where you meet Ziva for the first time.
3. Have some Cure Poison potion.

Reactions: Collesart22

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
guys plz help...

1) easy just go to a cooking station & make Fake Potion.
2) Go to Ziva's old place. MC will have the idea to hire Marcus for renovations.
3) If only you clhad a Cure for the Poison you keep pumping down ya gullet ;)

Reactions: Collesart22

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I finally got around to playing the latest update, firstly I gotta say lots of good stuff in this update a big (y)from me,
but am I the only one who is disappointed that
  • The MC isn't dressed like Batman when he's fucking the Batbreeders, (I also really want to fuck Erevi as Batman for some reason... Can we get a catsuit for her??)

or that
  • nobody makes any confused comments when he's walking around town in his Batsuit?

or that
  • He never says "I'm Batman" even once???? (seriously I'd be saying that at the beginning and end of every sentence :LOL:)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
  • nobody makes any confused comments when he's walking around town in his Batsuit?
The fact no one mentions it is odd. I would expect people to be like "The fuck is that! Oh... what are you doing dressed like that?".

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I tested and it work.

How to use other people save: file#.rpgsave is the main save. The number (#) might change depending on provider. global is needed for the game to known which slot have a save.

If your save is lost or your save folder is empty or your own saves are trashed, you need to copy 2 files: file2.rpgsave and global.rpgsave into your save folder.

If you have some save you want to keep, you can create a save in your own game in slot # matching the provided slot, then copy file2.rpgsave to replace your own save. Or, you can create a save in an unused slot, change the number of the provided save to match your new save, then copy the provided save into your save folder.
it doesn't work for me either dude, and I check other peoples saves fairly regularly to help them figure out what they screwed up.
I get the Map150.json error. too

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Only if u wanna fuck the wild Bat girls in the cave
That's what I mean, though. Like, really Tinkerer? You needed to add a whole new fucking potion for one sex encounter? Wasn't Biggus Dickus tedious enough to your taste? Why not make the perfume a permanent key item or something? It's not like collecting ingredients is a challenge for anyone at this point in the game, so this is literally just adding tedium for tedium's sake. I like this game, but Jesus fucking Christ some of the decisions just drive me nuts.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The fact no one mentions it is odd. I would expect people to be like "The fuck is that! Oh... what are you doing dressed like that?".
Why is nobody trying to avoid the obviously disturbed individual, why are they just saying "hello mayor"... how do they even know it's me??.... Now I'm worried I have a reputation!!!

Dakrl

Aug 24, 2018
Is it possible to have sex with Everi's daughter again after she's given birth? It seems she always has the only option of Nevermind

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Your save gives me an error when it tries to load Map150.json
it doesn't work for me either dude, and I check other peoples saves fairly regularly to help them figure out what they screwed up.
I get the Map150.json error. too
The save is problematic because it was made with gallery/cheatmod (hence map150).

My game folder still have map150 because I had the gallery/cheatmod sometime in the past.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's what I mean, though. Like, really Tinkerer? You needed to add a whole new fucking potion for one sex encounter? Wasn't Biggus Dickus tedious enough to your taste? Why not make the perfume a permanent key item or something? It's not like collecting ingredients is a challenge for anyone at this point in the game, so this is literally just adding tedium for tedium's sake. I like this game, but Jesus fucking Christ some of the decisions just drive me nuts.
I mean it's not THAT tedious & it makes sense. They attack MC so now we have a way to 1) not be attacked & 2) have some fun while were at it. These arnt main harem girls, you cant take any home. It's just for anyone who wants to go Bat fucking.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
out of curiosity does Erevi's daughter change form depending on the type of sacrifice you offer? or is she the same red demon with black horns character model regardless of the creature we sacrifice when we breed Erevi?

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
out of curiosity does Erevi's daughter change form depending on the type of sacrifice you offer? or is she the same red demon with black horns character model regardless of the creature we sacrifice when we breed Erevi?
Same model

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I mean it's not THAT tedious & it makes sense. They attack MC so now we have a way to 1) not be attacked & 2) have some fun while were at it. These arnt main harem girls, you cant take any home. It's just for anyone who wants to go Bat fucking.
"Making sense" doesn't cut it—there are too many other things which don't make sense already. E.g. why does a potion brewed with a whole pumpkin, an entire cluster of spider eggs, and a full bucket of sacred water make only one dose of potion?

Who cares if they're not "main girls"? If anything, it makes even less sense to add a new repeatably brewable potion just for this one scene, if it's meant to be inconsequential side-content. The fact that it acts as a repellent doesn't matter either; it's not like it's that much of a power-up to avoid fighting bat breeders. It easily could've been a key item instead.

I just… does anyone find this fun? Constantly having to run around gathering a dozen ingredients for every fucking potion you need on the daily? Like biggus dickus for Freya (who is one of the main girls, and yet every fucking time you want to have sex with her, you need a potion): why not have a quest, and then you unlock the effect permanently via a spell? How about a talisman you can infuse with each potion, so you can use their effects at the cost of mana or something?

I was willing to forgive some of that stuff as a mechanic Tinkerer added early on when he was less experienced, but for Christ's sake he's still doing this shit? Jesus, it's like every game with content I like has to be some garbage RPGM grindfest made by a dev who jacks off to the delusion that he's making an "old-school RPG" or something, when in reality it's more like a sprawled-out clicker game, without the automation aspect.

Reactions: Webleten
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes