muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Haven't checked up on this game in a while—is the perfume for the bat breeders another fucking potion you have to make and consume every time you want to have sex?

Aug 16, 2020
I know this idea might upset some people, but would the Succubus Daughter have sex with her siblings, if she has any? Mine has a brother and sister. Or would they not grow up fast enough?

Also, Succubus Daughter/Goblin Daughter threesome, yay or nay?

Reactions: Damon Mikaelson

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ok i dl-ed the game, but its not in the full screen mode, f11 doesnt work, nor does the alt+enter... In settings doesnt exist the option for display mode... Anyone knows how to full screen it? Also without blackbars
F4

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I know this idea might upset some people, but would the Succubus Daughter have sex with her siblings, if she has any? Mine has a brother and sister. Or would they not grow up fast enough?

if she doesn't then she doesn't deserve to be called a succubus. :p
She should be trying to fuck everybody

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Haven't checked up on this game in a while—is the perfume for the bat breeders another fucking potion you have to make and consume every time you want to have sex?
Only if u wanna fuck the wild Bat girls in the cave

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

The siblings are not "special" so they would all remain children. Small, underage children. So probs not.

But her & Goblin daughter? I wouldnt complain

Reactions: MadSwede87

hendera

Jul 5, 2021
how to start
this quest wont start:

Quest: Stinky Bits
Activation requirements: Erevi’s daughter must be at least 18 days pregnant. The Orb must be installed
in the tower (see quest Mother and Child in Distress). Temple lights must be activated.

all 117 quests completed
how to make : Erevi’s daughter must be at least 18 days pregnant??

Aug 16, 2020
how to start
this quest wont start:

Activation requirements: Erevi’s daughter must be at least 18 days pregnant. The Orb must be installed
in the tower (see quest Mother and Child in Distress). Temple lights must be activated.

all 117 quests completed
Have you impregnated her?

Alitack

Mar 16, 2018
how to start
this quest wont start:

all 117 quests completed
me too~

DMUK

Mar 31, 2018
hi im having problem with Quest: Raiders have 100 goblins done A Rebellious Tribe but wont trigger any help plz

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes