Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
I finished the update (not the worst, not the best, IMV), and have a question: Is the first new Erevi scene (cowgirl sex after completing a quest) not repeatable? I've noticed it is not among the sex options that are available after finishing all the quests, and can't find any place where it can be relived by taking a memory potion. Am I missing something, or was this supposed to be a one-time thing?

Last edited:

juancj0710

May 13, 2021
Why i can't use the perfume for the bat girls in the cave? Just MC don't put the perfume, i don't know why? Somebody can tell me what happen, or what's my error.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
You only need Balter (the Direwolf) to continue Mia questline and fuck her. Mia is a side girl that can be skipped, unlike Beth. You need to obtain Beth's favor for the Main Quests.
Help Beth a few times so she considers you decent. After you help Gabriel and Zivah, she will agree to date you and that will trigger the Summon Spell quest.

Getting Balter:
  • Rescue the Puppies for free
  • Fix the padlock
  • Don't sleep in Frida's bed until after she likes you.
  • Gift Frida brushed vegetables (3-4)
  • Say you need Balter to protect a granny.
  • Sex: I think you can just "fist" her. I don't know if fucking her is necessary
It doesn't take long to get the Direwolf. Visit Frida a few days in a row.
Ok thanks for the tips. (y)

dry00dry

Jul 21, 2018
and what kind of quests were added?
I went through additional labor,
got a doubling scepter and used it
to make a bat suit

anything else new?

---------------------------

а какие именно квесты добавили?
я прошел дополнительно роды,
получил скипетр удвоения и использовал его
сделал костюм летучей мыши

что-то еще нового?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Loading error
failed to load:img/titles1/TitleScene - NYD281.png
help plss
Friend is the following follow these paths inside the game folder.
www\img\titles1
There is only one picture inside that is the title picture of the game if it is this new version it will be the TitleScene - NYD291
If your save is from another previous version it will be TitleScene - NYD281
Just replace it with the one I am sending, this error is due to not recognizing the game version.

Reactions: juancj0710

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
and what kind of quests were added?
I went through additional labor,
got a doubling scepter and used it
to make a bat suit

anything else new?

---------------------------

а какие именно квесты добавили?
я прошел дополнительно роды,
получил скипетр удвоения и использовал его
сделал костюм летучей мыши

что-то еще нового?
there is a walkthrought folder above the www one choose the 2.91 one

Reactions: dry00dry

Thotking

Sep 20, 2019
am I slow or did i miss a post somwhere? my old save file wont work for this version. the "continue" button is just greyed out.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
It's a big game, one of the few that is actually is a proper game, as opposed to just a slideshow of scenes. Getting the dog is essential to progressing Mia's story line as well as Beth's and maybe even the main story (I've never not done it so I'm not certain, someone else will confirm or refute I'm sure).
I'll get there slowly with your help and some videos from youtube... ty. (y)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It turns out that she has already fed several times, and whenever I run after her she enters the wall and there is no time.
QUEST: Creepy Crawlies
Activation requirements: Complete “Niger Arcana” Location: The Tower of Dread
After delivering the Niger Arcana (the book you found in the cultist crypt), you will start hearing scratching noises. Erevi is convinced the rats have returned and tasks you to deal with them. Follow the sounds down to the dungeon. Check out the wall where the spider fled. You will need a pickaxe to break it down. This can either be bought in the store or found in the abandoned mine (the one between the Tower and Frida’s place.
Use the pickaxe to break down the wall and investigate. The spider will be lurking. Use the Summon spell, anything else will end up getting you killed (eventually).
Gain the spider’s trust by giving it meat each day (bear, boar, gator, rabbit and steak works). After a few attempts she’ll mate with you.
A week after getting pregnant she will lay an egg, take it. Then do as she says and fetch Erevi. They’ll strike a deal and everything will be peachy.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
QUEST: Creepy Crawlies
Activation requirements: Complete “Niger Arcana” Location: The Tower of Dread
After delivering the Niger Arcana (the book you found in the cultist crypt), you will start hearing scratching noises. Erevi is convinced the rats have returned and tasks you to deal with them. Follow the sounds down to the dungeon. Check out the wall where the spider fled. You will need a pickaxe to break it down. This can either be bought in the store or found in the abandoned mine (the one between the Tower and Frida’s place.
Use the pickaxe to break down the wall and investigate. The spider will be lurking. Use the Summon spell, anything else will end up getting you killed (eventually).
Gain the spider’s trust by giving it meat each day (bear, boar, gator, rabbit and steak works). After a few attempts she’ll mate with you.
A week after getting pregnant she will lay an egg, take it. Then do as she says and fetch Erevi. They’ll strike a deal and everything will be peachy.
Thanks friend for your good explanation, I've even saved it here so I don't get lost.... really thanks.;)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In the tower where she lives to serve, at the entrance there is a damn spider, whenever I bring a crystallized egg she jumps on my back and steals.
Does anyone know how to kill this damn?:LOL:
Did u use the CheatMod to add Queen Eggs to you're inventory 1) that is a quest item that triggers that scene, 2) You have more then one so the game keeps getting stuck in a loop.

If that's not what you did then no idea why it's happening.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
can't trigger Erevi daughter play.. damn i failed first time and could not save
decensor...
Don't advance quest if you pick up dupe rod, it's bugged to fuck.
or don't cheat HP....
I finished the update (not the worst, not the best, IMV), and have a question: Is the first new Erevi scene (cowgirl sex after completing a quest) not repeatable? I've noticed it is not among the sex options that are available after finishing all the quests, and can't find any place where it can be relived by taking a memory potion? Am I missing something, or was this supposed to be a one-time thing?
it happens when youlay in bed with a horny erevi...
ımposter?
skin an alpha bat and use his skin at the forge to make an armor...

Reactions: Teaber and DomWolf

msbarney

Aug 3, 2017
The new children from Erevi and the succubus daughter got no sprite after they grow up, is that normal, or is it a bug? Plus, the option to change their name doesn't appear.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes