Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In the first couple hours there's a quest where you use a sheep to create a distraction. Also a very special potion is needed. I used the potion somewhere else. Now I can't finish this quest. How can I get a second potion?
you can buy them from the tailor. and you can make them, do Ziva's quest line and she will teach you.

The_Observer

Jun 18, 2017
she gets jealous when you walk in the forest
I've level her to 11 and she is still not reacting/getting jealous when i walk around in the forest after having sex with at the tower of dread and the goblin camp. Could I have broken the save by completing all the new quest and Mother and Child in Distress quest first?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I've level her to 11 and she is still not reacting/getting jealous when i walk around in the forest after having sex with at the tower of dread and the goblin camp. Could I have broken the save by completing all the new quest and Mother and Child in Distress quest first?
you shouldn't have gotten mother and child in distress in her unevolved form. Sorry if Im misunderstanding your issue in all this.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
That's the point: why would you ever waste your time farming for a carrot and potato, then hunting for meat, all so you can create one meal to heal for 15%, when you can find bandages by the dozen or buy them cheap, which heal for 25%?
you say that but then you say this ..
Except that's not even all there is. You can give the girls gifts, or cook them meals, or just spend time with them, etc.
you can give them perfume instead...

Reactions: DomWolf

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
Your mum!..... seriously though...thats who she is.

and discipline increases only when shes punished for doing something wrong. usually about 5-6 times and shes in
uh oh.. i took almost 7 or 10 times she get punished.. but still doesnt show up in mass .. thats why i asking.. thankyou thankyou thankyu..

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
uh oh.. i took almost 7 or 10 times she get punished.. but still doesnt show up in mass .. thats why i asking.. thankyou thankyou thankyu..
Alice starts at 30-40 obedience, you gain 10 points whenever you punish her for a mess or 5 if you let it slide, you also lose 5 points if you try to punish her when she did nothing wrong. you need to get her to 90 points

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Alice starts at 30-40 obedience, you gain 10 points whenever you punish her for a mess or 5 if you let it slide, you also lose 5 points if you try to punish her when she did nothing wrong. you need to get her to 90 points
Does it count as "letting it slide" when you completely ignore her? I've seen her in the background waiting to be punished but I'm bored with that scene now, done it too often.
I've had her in mass in the past but she was absent from the last couple :unsure:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
but I'm bored with that scene now, done it too often.
well.. the altar room punishment gives you the most in terms of human seed, so instead of jackign into a cup. you can get some fun instead, helps with enhanced fertility potions production

Sep 12, 2021
How do you buy beds from Marcus for Victoria's children? Marcus has only one line of dialogue and nothing happens when I click on every corner of the bed in the middle of his shop.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes