Sep 12, 2021
the option shows up when you have enough coin.
I have over 3,000 coin pieces. Is that not enough? And actually, I did notice that the quest 'Stolen Tools' is still active. The only objective left is to meet your daughter, but I already completed the 'Waystones' quest. That might have something to do with it?

Edit: The option popped up after I left the village.

hiroshikatsuo

Jan 29, 2018
Lemme ask u guys something, i've been having a little problem while trying to complete Waystone Part 2 cus when I try to move the pillars erevis daughter leave the party or whatever is her problem, and the it proceds to say that img/character/erevisdaughter2.png is missing, do u guys have any idea on how to fix this?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Lemme ask u guys something, i've been having a little problem while trying to complete Waystone Part 2 cus when I try to move the pillars erevis daughter leave the party or whatever is her problem, and the it proceds to say that img/character/erevisdaughter2.png is missing, do u guys have any idea on how to fix this?
I've never heard of this happening at the pillars, Do you have the decensor patch installed? (I don't think this has anything to do with the decensor patch BTW, thats not a sex scene there IIRC, but it always seems that every "bug" with succubi daughter boils down to people not having the patch)

hiroshikatsuo

Jan 29, 2018
I've never heard of this happening at the pillars, Do you have the decensor patch installed? (I don't think this has anything to do with the decensor patch BTW, thats not a sex scene there IIRC, but it always seems that every "bug" with succubi daughter boils down to people not having the patch)
Yup, I've got the patch

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Is that really the missing file? or did you mean "ErevisDaughterTeen2.png" ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yup, I've got the patch
Like I said I've never heard of the happening before and I'm here fairly regularly.
You might be more successful at getting help if you give more information
What platform are you using?, What OS?, What Mods?, etc

Though you are probably best reporting this on Tinkerers public . The is ever a Bug reporting channel there.

hiroshikatsuo

Jan 29, 2018
Like I said I've never heard of the happening before and I'm here fairly regularly.
You might be more successful at getting help if you give more information
What platform are you using?, What OS?, What Mods?, etc

Though you are probably best reporting this on Tinkerers public . The is ever a Bug reporting channel there.
I've already done that, tx

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does it count as "letting it slide" when you completely ignore her? I've seen her in the background waiting to be punished but I'm bored with that scene now, done it too often.
I've had her in mass in the past but she was absent from the last couple :unsure:
I does not affect her if u just dont interact with her on that state. As far as I am aware

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I does not affect her if u just dont interact with her on that state. As far as I am aware
maybe it was just a glitch then that she has vanished from the Mass lineup, I certainly have never chosen the lighter option (beyond one time at the beginning to see what it did). I'll have another go at some point, maybe I've neglected her too much and her affection has dropped below fuck levels.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Another great update.

Erevi :love:

The development of the MC's relationship with the dark elf is what dreams are made of! It makes his relationships with some of the other women pale in comparison.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
maybe it was just a glitch then that she has vanished from the Mass lineup, I certainly have never chosen the lighter option (beyond one time at the beginning to see what it did). I'll have another go at some point, maybe I've neglected her too much and her affection has dropped below fuck levels.
I have noticed if u disciplin her without couse but she agrees there still seems to be a drop in disciplin

Reactions: Stil996

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys,

Can anyone please help me out with this.

I did the Win Back Victoria quest and now she disappeared from the game. She's not at the Mayor house. I can't find her anywhere.

Please let me know how to fix it.

(I posted this before but there was no help)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys,

Can anyone please help me out with this.

I did the Win Back Victoria quest and now she disappeared from the game. She's not at the Mayor house. I can't find her anywhere.

Please let me know how to fix it.

(I posted this before but there was no help)
Try seeing if there is a interaction light by the Mayor's window in evening/night

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes