lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Another thing I like to bring up is the ladies suitable to accompany mc but not yet done are the she-dragon, spider queen, black vampiress & ogress
By accompany you mean as a companion npc? like Oksana sometimes and your goblin warriors?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Well the spider queen doesent work so well but folks have suggested the spider babies can accompany you, the dragon also seems a bit much however magda works. and one of the vampires (the shield maiden) is already coded as a companion so if any it would likely be her not the book worm.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Well the spider queen doesent work so well but folks have suggested the spider babies can accompany you, the dragon also seems a bit much however magda works. and one of the vampires (the shield maiden) is already coded as a companion so if any it would likely be her not the book worm.
It's possible for the dragon in her "lizardman" form & the same for the spider lady in her humanoid form

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Is there a choosing side mechanic or is going for either Erevi or Ziva part of the entire main quest line and is unavoidable?
Personally I would love to see both sidebteam up against the Lord of Light ;)
if you didn't know nergal has a variable....
Madam Daiyu - Her name sounds Chinese & is located in Greyport
it sounds because it is...
We know Makith most likely won't end up as the mc's fuckbuddy
actually, she was a possible candidate for the 3some during waystone part 2
Just completed the update and I have one question: Can we repeat that sex scene with Erevi in that red lingerie from the start of the update? It seems like there's no way to see that one again unless I'm missing something. Is that scene not repeatable?
you can repeat it whenever she's horny, as long as you stop yourself from having sex with her till you go to bed

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just completed the update and I have one question: Can we repeat that sex scene with Erevi in that red lingerie from the start of the update? It seems like there's no way to see that one again unless I'm missing something. Is that scene not repeatable?
Dont have sex before u join her in bed at night

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who among you notice the female traders in the game?

Madam Daiyu - Her name sounds Chinese & is located in Greyport

Jenny - Can get knocked up & is located in the human village

Makith - Goblin shaman & resides in Shakala's camp

We know Makith most likely won't end up as the mc's fuckbuddy but what about Madam Daiyu in the future?
I think Daiyu might be in the running as potential. After the amount of people who wanted Jenny since the earliest of days & how many people complaining/requesting about Mia's grandmother & Makith, including people who want Molly, makes me beleive Tinkerer will be more picky about adding female NPCs that MC will have prolonged interactions with.

I dont think Mia's Grandmother or Makith will ever be made into LIs at any point (there was a time Makith was put in a pole against Victoria, but I think Tinkerer was testing something more than anything cos no sign of such a thing since).

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Another thing I like to bring up is the ladies suitable to accompany mc but not yet done are the she-dragon, spider queen, black vampiress & ogress
•Vix- mabey in her humanoid-form but I feel she is incredibly OP as a companion so perhaps that wont happen(?) I'm not sure with her
•Venomina- would most likley not risk herself at all because that's detrimental not to just her but her colony as well. Tinkerer has actually expressed interest in the idea of having her children join quests like the Goblin war parties however...
•Adaobi- we have had both Zsofia & Reanna join us. Zsofia is the "weakest" being more trained in the art of charming & manipulation. Reanna is physically the strongest. Adaobi would be the most magically adept so yeah wouldnt mind fighting alongside her a bit.
•Maghda- make her superstitious of Waystones & avoid where people live, then sure she would make a suitable companion for a quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
if you didn't know nergal has a variable....

it sounds because it is...

actually, she was a possible candidate for the 3some during waystone part 2

you can repeat it whenever she's horny, as long as you stop yourself from having sex with her till you go to bed
Nergal:
I've heard some things lol

Makith:
Yeah but we have heard nothing since. Also I feel he pitted her against someone he knew she would lose to. Elderly women dont seem to be on the table TBH...

Reactions: FunFuntomes

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Nergal:
I've heard some things lol

Makith:
Yeah but we have heard nothing since. Also I feel he pitted her against someone he knew she would lose to. Elderly women dont seem to be on the table TBH...
Nergal the dark one has an affection meter that in the current game alters some variables with your devil daughter. Its in the lore the gods cant enter the world without a vessel and if your up to date theres a giant weird egg thing hangin around now.

Makith I thought was male because they point out its unusual for females to become shamans when you go for Obleah... though I coulda just misunderstood something.

And I also think Vix is far too powerful to be a companion without some divine limiter placed on her even in human form. Also IIRC Magda was possibly gonna get moved down to the goblins so you could add ogres to your goblin forces though that coulda just been folks what if'n with the Dev... this was a while back...

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
•Vix- mabey in her humanoid-form but I feel she is incredibly OP as a companion so perhaps that wont happen(?) I'm not sure with her
I don't think Vix herself should join but maybe the next gen dragon could... after all she would have to find her own pile of gold to sleep on. and a youg dragon wouldn't be as powerful, and being around MC her transformed form could be hard to distinguish from a regular human. maybe just some scales here and there... she could be on the run from possible dragon slayers that saw her when she snuck out of mom's cave to hunt

Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Makith I thought was male because they point out its unusual for females to become shamans when you go for Obleah... though I coulda just misunderstood something.
Makith said it's unnatural for a young goblon girl to want to become a shaman when she should be birthing more goblins at that age

Reactions: DomWolf and lexxus

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I need help on Ancient Treasure Quest, I already have the book (I don't remember what to do next) and every time I go to the witch house I only get the milk me option

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes