DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nergal the dark one has an affection meter that in the current game alters some variables with your devil daughter. Its in the lore the gods cant enter the world without a vessel and if your up to date theres a giant weird egg thing hangin around now.

Makith I thought was male because they point out its unusual for females to become shamans when you go for Obleah... though I coulda just misunderstood something.

And I also think Vix is far too powerful to be a companion without some divine limiter placed on her even in human form. Also IIRC Magda was possibly gonna get moved down to the goblins so you could add ogres to your goblin forces though that coulda just been folks what if'n with the Dev... this was a while back...
I havent ha d a chance to 0lay but I'm pretty up to date. Not sure if this means Nergal will be born or this will be some kind of Avatar(?) Or just a champion of their will.

Makith is female but also incredibly old so perhaps she became a Shaman once she went through "the change"...

Well I'm not on the Discord so no idea if Maghda is planned to move or not. I'd rather she stay where she is & perhaps we can make a Cave Flower farm in her den. Could be interesting IMO.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't think Vix herself should join but maybe the next gen dragon could... after all she would have to find her own pile of gold to sleep on. and a youg dragon wouldn't be as powerful, and being around MC her transformed form could be hard to distinguish from a regular human. maybe just some scales here and there... she could be on the run from possible dragon slayers that saw her when she snuck out of mom's cave to hunt
The likelihood of a special dragon born to Vix is as low as any other specials at this point. I think we shouldnt hold our breaths for that

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Another thing I like to bring up is the ladies suitable to accompany mc but not yet done are the she-dragon, spider queen, black vampiress & ogress
Why the Black one? Reanna (Redhead) is the most likely to seek action IMO

Rowan Reins

Jan 30, 2022
Hey on the save I currently have the most progression on Madam Daiyu shop is empty for some reason ? But on other saves its fine and showing the items I can purchase. What should I do ? Screenshot (2).png

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Hey on the save I currently have the most progression on Madam Daiyu shop is empty for some reason ? But on other saves its fine and showing the items I can purchase. What should I do ? View attachment 2206756
You are not expecifing if there is any difference in your saves and which are those, so I don't know if this will be useful:

Last time I played she first had 2 accessories for the Evolved Familiar. After I bought both items she had no more items to sell until Everi triggered the Perfume quest.

Madam Daiyu's shop is empty until you need to buy essences.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You are not expecifing if there is any difference in your saves and which are those, so I don't know if this will be useful:

Last time I played she first had 2 accessories for the Evolved Familiar. After I bought both items she had no more items to sell until Everi triggered the Perfume quest.

Madam Daiyu's shop is empty until you need to buy essences.
what do you mean for the evolved familiar??? you mean the chastity belt? I forget what the other thing was, but I've been trying to figure out how to put that on Victoria o_O I bought 11 of them (and 11 of whatever the other thing was), I want to put them on Victoria, Beth and Mia :p, I just thought I was just being tooo tired, there must be an option somewhere, or maybe an option in a future update.
I did wonder why they vanished from the store

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
what do you mean for the evolved familiar??? you mean the chastity belt? I forget what the other thing was, but I've been trying to figure out how to put that on Victoria o_O I bought 11 of them (and 11 of whatever the other thing was), I want to put them on Victoria, Beth and Mia :p, I just thought I was just being tooo tired, there must be an option somewhere, or maybe an option in a future update.
I did wonder why they vanished from the store
Currently they can only be put on you're Familiar. One belt is to stop the Familiar from constantly asking for sex. The other is a belt of horniness (not sure how that plays out really, perhaps it makes the Familiar constantky want sex?)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Currently they can only be put on you're Familiar. One belt is to stop the Familiar from constantly asking for sex. The other is a belt of horniness (not sure how that plays out really, perhaps it makes the Familiar constantky want sex?)
Currently is the key word here, any idea if we will be able to put them on Victoria or not :p, sticking Erevi in a chastity belt kind appeals to me too, can you imagine how that conversation would go lol.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What if an alien will be included as 1 of the monstergirls who'll become 1 of the mc's fuckbuddies? She'll probably be a member of the ancients as LOCO mentioned that they left after doing their failed experiments & seeing that LOCO's a hi-tech computer that runs on crystals which function as batteries

• Angry
Reactions: lexxus

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Currently is the key word here, any idea if we will be able to put them on Victoria or not :p, sticking Erevi in a chastity belt kind appeals to me too, can you imagine how that conversation would go lol.
No idea lol

Would be interesting tho

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What if an alien will be included as 1 of the monstergirls who'll become 1 of the mc's fuckbuddies? She'll probably be a member of the ancients as LOCO mentioned that they left after doing their failed experiments & seeing that LOCO's a hi-tech computer that runs on crystals which function as batteries
I dont think the Ancients are aliens. In fact I think they are probably this worlds version of "Humans" (as in they were the original sapient lifeforms of the World). They created the "lesser beings" (humans, elves, dwarves, goblins, orcs, ogres, giants ect...) in their experimental pursuit for immortality (this actually explains why these races can interbreed with each other beyond just "fantasy/magic" rules). Also he said they "disappeared" not that they "left" which has me beleive that something went VERY WRONG in their experiments & like most precursor races in most setting are probably all non-existent now.

Personally I like the slightly Sci-Fi/magitek vibe going on with them. I have often said that magic is just highly advanced science we're yet to understand. Example: Erevi says it's a "Rod of Duplication", while LOCO gives it some sci-fi sounding jargon name (I forget right this second) & if you think about it a AI is just another form of Construct. But I think if he does add an Ancient, & it does look like an Alien... it might be TOO Sci-Fi for this fantasy game. I dunno I could be wrong but might feel out of place.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I dont think the Ancients are aliens. In fact I think they are probably this worlds version of "Humans" (as in they were the original sapient lifeforms of the World). They created the "lesser beings" (humans, elves, dwarves, goblins, orcs, ogres, giants ect...) in their experimental pursuit for immortality (this actually explains why these races can interbreed with each other beyond just "fantasy/magic" rules). Also he said they "disappeared" not that they "left" which has me beleive that something went VERY WRONG in their experiments & like most precursor races in most setting are probably all non-existent now.

Personally I like the slightly Sci-Fi/magitek vibe going on with them. I have often said that magic is just highly advanced science we're yet to understand. Example: Erevi says it's a "Rod of Duplication", while LOCO gives it some sci-fi sounding jargon name (I forget right this second) & if you think about it a AI is just another form of Construct. But I think if he does add an Ancient, & it does look like an Alien... it might be TOO Sci-Fi for this fantasy game. I dunno I could be wrong but might feel out of place.
Theres also the possibility that LOCO is wrong or at the least misinformed. This has been hinted as not being the whole story.

Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

He refers to it as a self-generating replicator if I'm not wrong. Anyway, don't know if you notice this but the greater & lesser demons have an unearthly appearance. Disappear could also mean they left & LOCO never say that they are wiped out

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Theres also the possibility that LOCO is wrong or at the least misinformed. This has been hinted as not being the whole story.
I have the same reply for you as for Domwolf & I forgot to mention, LOCO called the device used to stabilize the Succubus' egg a high-end receiver if I'm not wrong & there's a weapon he handed the mc that's called a photon blade which makes the both of them sound technological instead of magical

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I have the same reply for you as for Domwolf & I forgot to mention, LOCO called the device used to stabilize the Succubus' egg a high-end receiver if I'm not wrong & there's a weapon he handed the mc that's called a photon blade which makes the both of them sound technological instead of magical
Oh thats not the part I meant. LOCO is definitely the product of a technologically advanced race. What he may be incorrect about is that all intelligent lifeforms were created by his masters,perhaps altered or even experimented on maybe. Kinda blows the whole gods existing thing outa the water and just because one charachter stated it in a throwaway dialogue doesn't mean its supposed to explain everything about the game world.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes