muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
you say that but then you say this ..

you can give them perfume instead...
I don't understand what you're saying here.

There are too many potions and items which essentially do the same thing, which is redundant.
There are already many ways to get affection, so adding another one is redundant.

Seems to me like both issues are in the same vein.

RoKosarev

May 13, 2021
help please
i cant make alice pregnant for wedding wrecker quest
using enchanted fertilitypoison but no result no spermatozoon scene and no pregnancy

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
help please
i cant make alice pregnant for wedding wrecker quest
using enchanted fertilitypoison but no result no spermatozoon scene and no pregnancy
you could also get the bonus by doing mass at the temple if you're that far along in the main quest and enhanced fertility potion.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
The update is pretty good although the quests are not as difficult as I'd hoped.
Played it in one of the six games I have in progress at the moment and hope to try a few things differently tomorrow in another game in case I missed anything not connected to the quests.
I like the new look of the area around the tower.
Stole the crown of sorcery from Erivi but I'm not certain if that was a mistake or not.

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
That's the point: why would you ever waste your time farming for a carrot and potato, then hunting for meat, all so you can create one meal to heal for 15%, when you can find bandages by the dozen or buy them cheap, which heal for 25%? It's literally a waste of time. Same thing for the potion: it heals for what, 80%? except if you took all the resources it takes to brew one and sold them, you could probably afford more than four bandages, which would heal 100%. Or you could just take the time it would take to gather all those ingredients and instead farm bandages from goblins or something.
Just in case you weren't aware, meals heal 30% and potions heal 100%, at least according to their tool tips. Also, both being higher than bandages does matter for healing in battle. Since using an item takes up a turn, higher healing per use is helpful. I agree if you're going to heal outside of battle, bandages all the way.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

windup

Jul 23, 2017
Can someone please help I'm stuck on the rod of duplication quest it says to talk to Erevi but I can't get anything to trigger I don't know what to do

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a choosing side mechanic or is going for either Erevi or Ziva part of the entire main quest line and is unavoidable?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Just in case you weren't aware, meals heal 30% and potions heal 100%, at least according to their tool tips. Also, both being higher than bandages does matter for healing in battle. Since using an item takes up a turn, higher healing per use is helpful. I agree if you're going to heal outside of battle, bandages all the way.
Even so, I don't think 5% extra for meals vs. bandages is reasonable, considering the significant amount of effort required for making a meal relative to acquiring a bandage; and it won't matter much in combat either. Potions can be helpful in combat, but even so I rarely ever found myself using them—I think the only time was the quest to rescue Liara in the well (which I think is kind of bullshit).

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is there a choosing side mechanic or is going for either Erevi or Ziva part of the entire main quest line and is unavoidable?
At the moment you play both sides, without having to choose between them.

I think it's more likely, considering the way the game has played out up to this point, that ultimately you will end up reconciling both sides, rather than having to choose one over the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: tuShua and Brovalon

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
At the moment you play both sides, without having to choose between them.

I think it's more likely, considering the game has played out up to this point, that ultimately you will end up reconciling both sides, rather than having to choose one over the other.
Personally I would love to see both sidebteam up against the Lord of Light ;)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Where do I get nocturnal essence and lotus extract again? It completely slipped my mind...

EDIT: Nevermind, I remembered.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who among you notice the female traders in the game?

Madam Daiyu - Her name sounds Chinese & is located in Greyport

Jenny - Can get knocked up & is located in the human village

Makith - Goblin shaman & resides in Shakala's camp

We know Makith most likely won't end up as the mc's fuckbuddy but what about Madam Daiyu in the future?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Just completed the update and I have one question: Can we repeat that sex scene with Erevi in that red lingerie from the start of the update? It seems like there's no way to see that one again unless I'm missing something. Is that scene not repeatable?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Who among you notice the female traders in the game?

Madam Daiyu - Her name sounds Chinese & is located in Greyport

Jenny - Can get knocked up & is located in the human village

Makith - Goblin shaman & resides in Shakala's camp

We know Makith most likely won't end up as the mc's fuckbuddy but what about Madam Daiyu in the future?
probably a guarantee if theres a female npc you'll be able to bang her.

Reactions: Brovalon

genconfusion

May 13, 2018
How often do you have to fuck Venomina before she gets pregnant and when she does, does it show the egg getting fertilized like the other females do?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How often do you have to fuck Venomina before she gets pregnant and when she does, does it show the egg getting fertilized like the other females do?
If I'm not mistaken, it's a percentage chance, same as everyone else: 25% without fertility potions, 75% with regular fertility potion, 100% with enhanced fertility potion.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes