theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
thwartme presents...

CHEATY McCHEATFACE'S SURFEIT OF SAVE FILES

So, I just played the whole game, v2.06, through from the start, to (what I think is) the current end and made a bunch of saves along the way. And I'm sharing those saves with you! Eighty-four completed quests, with only "Cemetery Rumours" left incomplete, because... sexy vampire fourway, that's why.

ABOUT THE CHEATING: at the very start of the game, literally before the MC had done anything, I saved and then edited that save file to add HP/MHP 200, and DEF 100. He has since advanced A LOT from there. MC is a suped-up tank. If you don't like that, then use to put it back to whatever you want.

The full set is here:

Mega

There are 65 save files in total, divided into three batches, 20, 20 and 15. The logs attached to this post show which quests have been completed for each save. If you want to play a particular quest, load a save from BEFORE the save where it is listed as complete. Please check the Status and Quest trackers when you load a save, in case I've mislabeled something.

Of course, along the way I was required to name the MC's kids. Those names are listed in the logs, in case they come up in the course of play. My MC is named William (for The Conqueror, or possibly Shatner) which you can change at the Mayor's desk. If you don't like the kid's names, go back to an earlier save.

Enjoy! And if you see where I've missed a quest, please let me know!

UPDATE: Save for 2.51 here.
UPDATE: Save for 2.60 here.
Thanks,
thwartme
Update these please

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I've always had the problem in the game that whenever there is affection degradation, if I handed him the suit earlier, I never get the given costume animation back. Does anyone know how to fix this bug?

PS: for those who can't get past the "ancient technology" quest. Simply inside the ancient temple, the solution is marked on the ground, to change the symbols in the golden corners
show a picture

Sep 12, 2021
Been playing through the game, and I managed to get a bat breeder in the dungeon. Also got all the 'contraptions' from the carpenter. And I'm trying my damndest to try to beat the minigame where you try to give her her an orgasm.

I'm not sure if the minigame is bugged, or if I'm just not 'getting it'. It's giving no indication that I'm clicking the right buttons on the directional pad. Are the arrows supposed to light up? Do you have to repeat the pattern a few times before the timer runs out?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Been playing through the game, and I managed to get a bat breeder in the dungeon. Also got all the 'contraptions' from the carpenter. And I'm trying my damndest to try to beat the minigame where you try to give her her an orgasm.

I'm not sure if the minigame is bugged, or if I'm just not 'getting it'. It's giving no indication that I'm clicking the right buttons on the directional pad. Are the arrows supposed to light up? Do you have to repeat the pattern a few times before the timer runs out?
Use mouse to click on the pad (bottom). The arrow (top row) will turn green if correct.

Sep 12, 2021
Use mouse to click on the pad (bottom). The arrow (top row) will turn green if correct.
I finally managed to get one of the arrows lighting up. Only, every time a click a second time, the game skips the scene entirely. Like every other cutscene. Many times, it skips on the very first click.

Edit: Never mind, I think I got it figured out now.

Dec 21, 2020
Hey guys, where do i get honey? i didn't played for a long time and have forgotten some things, i'm tryng to do energy potions so the experience is not so unpleasant.

But were do i get it? it's last thing i need.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
well.. you make meals by combinigh a bushelof vegetables and a steak... both can be made with resources you pick up on the floor.. a meal heals you by 15%, a bandage by 30% a potion by 100%, but why use an expensive potion when you took less than 20% of damage.
That's the point: why would you ever waste your time farming for a carrot and potato, then hunting for meat, all so you can create one meal to heal for 15%, when you can find bandages by the dozen or buy them cheap, which heal for 25%? It's literally a waste of time. Same thing for the potion: it heals for what, 80%? except if you took all the resources it takes to brew one and sold them, you could probably afford more than four bandages, which would heal 100%. Or you could just take the time it would take to gather all those ingredients and instead farm bandages from goblins or something.

to get awe you need to unlock the vampire powers which is usually after ashes to ashes, by that time the affection deterioration has been active for a few girls, some players didn't even know about those vampire potions.now let's go to the requiremements... blood grass.... a few other and the most important a bandit... which means that you have to capture one and bring it to adaobi.but you can only do that at night. and you lose 1 blood point each day, a bit tedious but manegable if you plan ahead and make use of the waystones to do fast deliveries.
On the other hand, one alpha male usually gives you 4 glands which can be used to make 4 bottles of perfume. less time consuming and anyone who's sticking to the main questlines has that area unlocked.
now lets's analyze "awe" vs nightshade perfume...
one use of awe grants a weeks worth of affection, assuming 1 day is 5 affection points it gives you 35 affection points vs 50 affection poitnts from the perfume.. which means 1 perfume gives you 15 more affection points. sure "awe" can be cast multiple times but it borders on mind-control and a few players might feel uncomfortable with that.. ilet's not judge, everyone has different boundaries
Except that's not even all there is. You can give the girls gifts, or cook them meals, or just spend time with them, etc. I never even used the blood potion myself—never needed to, what with all the ways of maintaining affection which are already present in the game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey guys, where do i get honey? i didn't played for a long time and have forgotten some things, i'm tryng to do energy potions so the experience is not so unpleasant.

But were do i get it? it's last thing i need.
There are beehives around the world. Just harvest the hives....

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021

Left-Up-Down-Right-Up-Down-Left-Up. Practice or you could time out and it's best to do it first thing in the morning before bonking anyone else.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
can you be more especific? i really don't have any idea where...
Witches house-top right. Village south path-on the left. Village-right of farmer Goblin forest-on the left. West road-on the left. Temple-left of path. Goblin valley-under a tree. ruined tower on western road-on the tight. Plenty more but you can buy it in the goblin camp.

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
In the first couple hours there's a quest where you use a sheep to create a distraction. Also a very special potion is needed. I used the potion somewhere else. Now I can't finish this quest. How can I get a second potion?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes