DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Great game! I love it! Can you point me out similar games?
Struggle With Sin is the only game that everyone can unanimously agree is anywhere near this game in sense of content & gameplay but it's still not like this game. PQ is a very unique game within this genre.

Reactions: eFeX_ and Seewolf

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Great game! I love it! Can you point me out similar games?
A Struggle With Sin (Graphics aren't daz3d, though)

DomWolf was a few seconds quicker... Anyway both are fantasy roleplaying games using the old rpgm engline, both feature harem and pregnancy, PQ has got better 3d graphics and features more fantasy creatures, while ASWS has got a lot of (avoidable) cucking and many story branches. Of course they don't have the same story, but these 2 games are still comparable to each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: eFeX_ and DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the resources left that needs a way to have quick access to in bulk? I understand if many of you don't know what I mean so I'll explain further. Resources such as wood & cave flowers already have a way to collect many at 1 go from Maghda's garden & the farmhouse respectively. The resources left that for that are purple mushrooms, blue lilies & red mushrooms. How Tinkerer comes up with the idea for that is up to him so what other items have I left out?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What are the resources left that needs a way to have quick access to in bulk? I understand if many of you don't know what I mean so I'll explain further. Resources such as wood & cave flowers already have a way to collect many at 1 go from Maghda's garden & the farmhouse respectively. The resources left that for that are purple mushrooms, blue lilies & red mushrooms. How Tinkerer comes up with the idea for that is up to him so what other items have I left out?
Mushroom girl pet who spores mushrooms instead of giving birth would be cool. Just saying.

Could have it Blue Lillies have medicinal properties for horses so Beth has u make a small garden?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Mushroom girl pet who spores mushrooms instead of giving birth would be cool. Just saying.

Could have it Blue Lillies have medicinal properties for horses so Beth has u make a small garden?
I just remembered 2 more, blood grass & swamp toad

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
All these ingredients can be bought from the goblin camp once you have Shakala and complete a few quests.
Potions can be bought right from the beginning of the game at the shop in the port.
In fact by the time you are halfway through the game you have so many you have to start selling them.
I'm at the end of the present update on several sites/browsers and hold between 50 and 90 of most potions on all of them.
I try to keep around 50 of each ingredient and sell the rest.
Probably because I don't rush through the beginning of the game and instead concentrate on building level and a healthy stock of ingredients and potions that the game becomes rather too easy well before the end with little left to do other than get the ladies pregnant and make money.
Good time management is the secret to getting through this game in the shortest time possible.
Why try to make the game more complicated for Tinkerer than it already is?.
As it is I can only hope the game finishes before I die, I don't need a thousand new quests added just to drag the game out for another ten/twenty/thirty years.

eFeX_

Oct 15, 2023
Struggle With Sin is the only game that everyone can unanimously agree is anywhere near this game in sense of content & gameplay but it's still not like this game. PQ is a very unique game within this genre.
I also played Struggle with Sin, I guess we need more games like this.

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
i used some of the save files posted here. And i see some of them have this "Quality Sword"
How do you get it ? is it a Hidden Quest ?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
i used some of the save files posted here. And i see some of them have this "Quality Sword"
How do you get it ? is it a Hidden Quest ?
It's something from an earlier stage in game development, I don't think a way to gain it was ever implemented though it was built in the game code. Sorta like how Beth & Hilde can get pregnant in game code but no gameplay for it. (Hilde giving birth is being added with the upcoming update and Beth is on the docket; Vix laying her egg as well.)

FYI you can find the Photon Sword in the Ancient Research Center. Not the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
All these ingredients can be bought from the goblin camp once you have Shakala and complete a few quests.
Potions can be bought right from the beginning of the game at the shop in the port.
Cure Poison cannot be bought, I suggested adding that to Daiyu's shop a few posts back. I'm okay with Ward vs Infection not being sold, it's not exactly a common need.

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Stone Shrooms.

Flowers (as in bouquets/arrangements) are only needed a handful of times, but can be sold for good money.

Mia (& Granny and kids) could have some of the nearby woods cleared out for a field plot to grow flowers and/or blue lilies. Or, just have them tend mushrooms in the forest near the house as is, IIRC they're always found beside trees.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Cure Poison cannot be bought, I suggested adding that to Daiyu's shop a few posts back. I'm okay with Ward vs Infection not being sold, it's not exactly a common need.
Also Ward vs Infection is a Swamp Elf remedy that I dont think would make sense being sold in shops.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Stone Shrooms.

Flowers (as in bouquets/arrangements) are only needed a handful of times, but can be sold for good money.

Mia (& Granny and kids) could have some of the nearby woods cleared out for a field plot to grow flowers and/or blue lilies. Or, just have them tend mushrooms in the forest near the house as is, IIRC they're always found beside trees.
Honestly with Baldur keeping guard I dont see why Mia &/or the kids couldnt passively collect wood, shrooms & mabey flowers to stock near or in that shed of their's.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Daiyu's shop sells Healing Potions and Buff Potions from the start of the game. If Cure Poison could be bought too, that would make entering the Spider Cave for the first time a fetching mission instead of a Main Story mission.

The Spider Queen is one of the first Boss Figths. Poison immunity make killing it easier than killing a Wolf or a Bandit.

Before Daiyu's shop was added to the game we already could easily stock up on Bandages (100% heal for 40 coins) and buy decent Gear if you take the time to do a few missions around Weirdwood.

It would make sense to be able to buy Cure Poison after Zivah breaks her curse.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Honestly with Baldur keeping guard I dont see why Mia &/or the kids couldnt passively collect wood, shrooms & mabey flowers to stock near or in that shed of their's.
Absolutely, just need to do something to encourage more stuff to collect near them (i.e. an effort the same way you do for other girls' places). Whether making a field for flowers/blue lilies or seeding (sporing?) various shrooms. We already have a way to get wood at the family farm, I'd prefer different girls to have different stuff. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes