DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks man ! Seriously, it was way too annoying for me. I just wish that it started deteriorating in 10 days or something. This was way too hard to manage.
The only girl not affected by this is Obeah because her depleting Affection is linked to her repeatedable side quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does it also affect Luthien & Venomina? They start losing Affection immediately...
Obeah is the ONLY 1 who's Affection will always drop. All other girls will have Affection that stays where it last was. The only time they drop is if u actively do something to upset them. Understandably.

As long as you give enough shipments & food to max their Affection, Luthein & Venomina will remain at max.

Reactions: Damagus01
Dec 15, 2017
Obeah is the ONLY 1 who's Affection will always drop. All other girls will have Affection that stays where it last was. The only time they drop is if u actively do something to upset them. Understandably.
That is why I killed that Black Goblin as soon as I could. I do not need another random fight every 3 days because she was bored.

• Wow
Reactions: Damagus01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That is why I killed that Black Goblin as soon as I could. I do not need another random fight every 3 days because she was bored.
Honestly with the Affection sheet on I find she is pretty bearable. Visit her for sex every 4 days & she remains in relative good spirits. But each to there own.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you so much for pointing it out! I've been looking for the android port but couldn't seem to find it.
I should have said this at the time... you might want to adjust your preferences so you find the newest post rather random ones
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
1701649934490.png

Hi again!
Just wanted to give you guys a brief update on the situation. The good news is that I'm as good as done with scripting the entire build, apart from the animations, which shouldn't take too long. The bad news is that I hoped to be at this stage 2-3 days ago.
But unless something unexpected pops up, I should be ready for testing tomorrow. I'll still try to release the test build by week's end, but it may get delayed to early next week, depending on how problematic the testing is, and how quickly I can get the remaining cutscene images done. I would really like to have them all in place, even if it's just a test build.
I hope you all have a great week!

Tinkerer​

Last News

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi again!
Just wanted to give you guys a brief update on the situation. The good news is that I'm as good as done with scripting the entire build, apart from the animations, which shouldn't take too long. The bad news is that I hoped to be at this stage 2-3 days ago.
But unless something unexpected pops up, I should be ready for testing tomorrow. I'll still try to release the test build by week's end, but it may get delayed to early next week, depending on how problematic the testing is, and how quickly I can get the remaining cutscene images done. I would really like to have them all in place, even if it's just a test build.

Tinkerer​

Why does this look like a stand-off where either all 3 will die or fuck! :ROFLMAO:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi again!

Tinkerer​

1st there's skinny dipping with the succubus daughter, next is with the paternal half-sister & now with this time with non-blood relatives who are the giant sisters whom 1 of them is a preggo so I wonder what other skinny dipping scenes will there be next

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
1st there's skinny dipping with the succubus daughter, next is with the paternal half-sister & now with this time with non-blood relatives who are the giant sisters whom 1 of them is a preggo so I wonder what other skinny dipping scenes will there be next
wait have I missed a quest? which one is a half sister? sounds uhhh... neat

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
She's a red hair who became the guardian of the minotaur girl, another of the mc's blood relative
ah yeah I must need to look at the guide more. I only know what you're talking about because of the patreon post. I don't see any minotuars or quest for them yet. I actually don't have a bunch of any quest yet and IM kinda stuck lol. sounds exciting though.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Hi again!

Tinkerer
I wonder if they are not cold, because there is ice all around, snow is falling :unsure: . MC can freeze his main weapon :sneaky:.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes