Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hello how do i start impregnating in the game? i dont know what to do
start by putting your cock in them ;).

plus how can i get with any charcter in the starting village'
?? "get"?? Talk to them to figure out what they might appreciate.
Most of this game is fairly straight forward, but it's not a slideshow where you just jump from one conquest to another, most of the girls need you to do stuff that attracts them to you.

Rosy is the easiest, maybe start with her ...3 bags of flour for a BJ if you don't mind pissing her off ... personally I love an angry Blowy (pissing her off means you need to work harder to get back on her good side)
Gwen just needs some cash... gifts don't hurt either.
You won't get anything from Victoria until after you have rented the house
Jenny won't be available to you till after you are mayor
Beth needs some magic so find Erevi first ;)

Ecxo2001

Aug 13, 2024
start by putting your cock in them ;).

?? "get"?? Talk to them to figure out what they might appreciate.
Most of this game is fairly straight forward, but it's not a slideshow where you just jump from one conquest to another, most of the girls need you to do stuff that attracts them to you.

Rosy is the easiest, maybe start with her ...3 bags of flour for a BJ if you don't mind pissing her off ... personally I love an angry Blowy (pissing her off means you need to work harder to get back on her good side)
Gwen just needs some cash... gifts don't hurt either.
You won't get anything from Victoria until after you have rented the house
Jenny won't be available to you till after you are mayor
Beth needs some magic so find Erevi first ;)
Ok so how do I impregnate Rosy cause it won’t let me have sex with her

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok so how do I impregnate Rosy cause it won’t let me have sex with her
You need to work her story line, she won't fuck you because she is loyal to her boyfriend, find out what happened to him! (which requires you to progress Ziva's story line, specifically finding a way to light the temple). If you haven't already, investigate the witch.

The two biggest Bottle necks in the Game are the "Temple" Quests (Ziva) and the "Tower of Doom" Quests (Erevi), if it seems like you can't do anything try to progress those

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's a download from incgrepacks website that already has the patch and the gallery/cheat mod. Don't know if is possible to find and remove it since the folder is a mess of files...
Do you know if it's possible to use the saves in the un-modded game?
Might be better to download from here. I think u can on the first page.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
okok can i impregnate gwynnyth if so how?
Gwynneth is locked behind becoming Mayor. Once you are mayor she needs to have Affection High enough to let u fuck in her house & u need Enhanced Fertility.

By doing there quests you can knock up Frida (giant), Maghda (Ogress. Speak to the guy wandering near the western most shop), Shakala (gotta beat her in 3 fights that randomly happen while harvesting dead Goblins or boars in Goblin Firest) & Erevi. But most births are locked behind events or by doing questlines that require doing other questlines. Best to work on doing what you can & focusing on Temple & Tower Main quests.

First official pregnancy & birth comes from Erevi (Dark Elf Sorecress) Frida is locked in pregnancy until AFTER Waystone Part2. Go to Tower of Dread (east through Goblin Forest, Up to Fridaheim (pop into the house to meet Frida), through Mountain Pass & into Tower. Do her early questline to get her preg. Then continue Temple (speak to mayor about Witch, head to the north of Northern Forest, break cure & help with Temple).

This isnt a rushable game, you gotta do you're part (dont use Gallery Mod it breaks the game). There is a cheat room for money, potions ect... that u can unlock by picking up the key a Skeleton south-west olcornor of village & opening the small shack next to the glWatch Tower. This can help speed things along, especially with money based quests.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
okok can i impregnate gwynnyth if so how?
Like DomWolf says, become mayor.
Based on your questions it feels like you are still at the start of the game, the three most important things you can do IMO at the start is
  1. Meet Ziva by Investigating the Witch to the North (she'll teach you potion stuff)
  2. Meet Erevi by going East,North,East,East into the Tower of Doom (she'll teach you magic )
  3. Meet Shakala which should happen fairly naturally if you are grinding levels and money by hunting goblins in the forest east of of the village (She'll teach you how to love again.. .once you've gone Green you'll know what I mean ;))
Most of the content in the game happens as a result of progressing these three women, (Erevi and Ziva mostly) almost all the other women require something one of those two will teach you.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
There is a Quest Denpendency Chart in the OP. It gives you a general direction for what to do next. If you need more details, the download version has a walkthrough folder.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Like DomWolf says, become mayor.
Based on your questions it feels like you are still at the start of the game, the three most important things you can do IMO at the start is
  1. Meet Ziva by Investigating the Witch to the North (she'll teach you potion stuff)
  2. Meet Erevi by going East,North,East,East into the Tower of Doom (she'll teach you magic )
  3. Meet Shakala which should happen fairly naturally if you are grinding levels and money by hunting goblins in the forest east of of the village (She'll teach you how to love again.. .once you've gone Green you'll know what I mean ;))
Most of the content in the game happens as a result of progressing these three women, (Erevi and Ziva mostly) almost all the other women require something one of those two will teach you.

Shakala isn't really tied to much. It's not like Erevi and Ziva where you have to do things with them to advance other storylines. Shakala doesnt have much to do with anything outside of other goblins. I actually managed to completely avoid her content by accident on my first playthrough and it didn't really effect much

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Shakala isn't really tied to much. It's not like Erevi and Ziva where you have to do things with them to advance other storylines. Shakala doesnt have much to do with anything outside of other goblins. I actually managed to completely avoid her content by accident on my first playthrough and it didn't really effect much
The only girls you have to knock up for the Main storyline (so far) are Ziva, Caleah, Erevi, ED, Venomina, and the Imp. And if you don't have the Decensor patch ED's pregnancy mysteriously happens without the MC touching her.
- The Familiar has to witness you fucking girls who aren't at the Tower or the Temple, and not an elf/ogre/giant, to evolve into the Imp. The only girls on the Main storyline like that are Beth and Julia.

Girls you have to fuck at least once but don't have to knock up:
Beth (part of Main storyline)
Julia (part of Main storyline)
Maghda
Liandra (need that sacred water for EFPs)

Available girls you don't have to fuck at all:
Rosy (just get her bakery running again)
Victoria (don't peep on her, just pay rent normally)
Gwynneth (cannot get pregnant until after the Victoria quest "The Election")
Alice
Mia
Frida
Shakala
BB pet (don't capture & keep her)
Wild BBs
The Vampires (Adaobi, Reanna, Zsofia; don't do the quest "Cemetery Rumors," or do it and just kill them)
Vixenatrix (there's a way to get the gem without fucking her)

Girls who must be unlocked from other storylines:
Jenny (Victoria)
SD (Shakala)
Sequoia (Shakala)
Obeah (Shakala)
Hilde (Frida)
Birgitte (Frida)
Luthien (Liandra)
Oksana (The Vampires)
Annabelle (Julia)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well she's the gate keeper to three other girls (and probably more in future content) that can potentially be missed, the fact you dismiss them because they are goblins is on you bud, personally I like more content and I like Shorts Stacks in particular. :p, and it's not like I represented her as equal to Ziva and Erevi (I was quite specific about that).

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Well she's the gate keeper to three other girls (and probably more in future content) that can potentially be missed, the fact you dismiss them because they are goblins is on you bud, personally I like more content and I like Shorts Stacks in particular. :p, and it's not like I represented her as equal to Ziva and Erevi (I was quite specific about that).
I dismissed them because they don't gate keep you from other LI if you like Ziva and Erevi. A lot of love interests are grouped together, the giants are tied to Frida, Luthien is tied to Liandra. But Ziva and Erevi will literally prevent you from continuing or even starting unrelated storylines if you not far enough into their stories. So it's not really essential that you rush to try to start Shakala's storyline, it's more or less optional content. The way you put it made it sound like you were obligated to start it to progress. When it's not really any more important than Frida or Mia's stories

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I dismissed them because they don't gate keep you from other LI if you like Ziva and Erevi. A lot of love interests are grouped together, the giants are tied to Frida, Luthien is tied to Liandra. But Ziva and Erevi will literally prevent you from continuing or even starting unrelated storylines if you not far enough into their stories. So it's not really essential that you rush to try to start Shakala's storyline, it's more or less optional content. The way you put it made it sound like you were obligated to start it to progress. When it's not really any more important than Frida or Mia's stories
Did you bother to read the poster I was responding too? I had already recommended he develop each characters stories... his priority seemed to be impregnating girls ASAP (Story progression was NOT his focus).
Context is King. When you are playing for Pregnant Bellies, Ziva, Erevi and Shakala are the primary gatekeepers!!! (I guess I could have mentioned Liandra too since she doesn't need any of them IIRC, but frankly I forgot about her, when I want a fuck toy I look at Goblins and Batbreeders)
(someone tell me if they know what the conditions of Liandra's pregnancy are... Does she need other characters to be at a certain story stage?.... I guess she counts as locked behind Ziva since you need the Witch to be completed, but are there others?)

"...When it's not really any more important than Frida or Mia's stories..."​
Frida and Mia are both locked behind Erevi... Shakala isn't, plus Mia & Frida suck ass :p (OK Frida has good content... but that doesn't stop her being an annoying bitch with her femdom predilections), Shakala on the other hand is a joy to behold who doesn't demand much from you that you probably wouldn't give to her anyway.

+ Dude, I clearly called on Ziva & Erevi First and I clearly stated they were the most important so I'm confused why you are still banging this drum?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Did you bother to read the poster I was responding too? I had already recommended he develop each characters stories... his priority seemed to be impregnating girls ASAP (Story progression was NOT his focus).
Context is King. When you are playing for Pregnant Bellies, Ziva, Erevi and Shakala are the primary gatekeepers!!! (I guess I could have mentioned Liandra too since she doesn't need any of them IIRC, but frankly I forgot about her, when I want a fuck toy I look at Goblins and Batbreeders)
(someone tell me if they know what the conditions of Liandra's pregnancy are... Does she need other characters to be at a certain story stage?.... I guess she counts as locked behind Ziva since you need the Witch to be completed, but are there others?)

"...When it's not really any more important than Frida or Mia's stories..."​
Frida and Mia are both locked behind Erevi... Shakala isn't, plus Mia & Frida suck ass :p (OK Frida has good content... but that doesn't stop her being an annoying bitch with her femdom predilections), Shakala on the other hand is a joy to behold who doesn't demand much from you that you probably wouldn't give to her anyway.

+ Dude, I clearly called on Ziva & Erevi First and I clearly stated they were the most important so I'm confused why you are still banging this drum?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude you literally said at the start of the comment I was replying too "the three most important things you can do IMO at the start is"

And Shakala's not a gate keeper for ANYTHING, except more goblins. You can just as easily start victoria's or Frida's storyline as you can do Shakala's. You're putting a huge amount of importance on the character for some reason when she's highly optional and very easy to miss. There's plenty of routes you can start early in the game. Like with Frida you can even get her pregnant before meeting Everi she just won't give birth until you do the waystones. So yes I dismissed Shakala, because she's pretty much in the exact same boat as a ton of other characters at the start without much reason or to start her content.

Personally I don't care for Shakala. I just don't find her model that attractive and you start her storyline by raping her, which I always hate in these games, so it was never a storyline I had much interest in.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Dude you literally said at the start of the comment I was replying too "the three most important things you can do IMO at the start is"

And Shakala's not a gate keeper for ANYTHING, except more goblins. You can just as easily start victoria's or Frida's storyline as you can do Shakala's. You're putting a huge amount of importance on the character for some reason when she's highly optional and very easy to miss. There's plenty of routes you can start early in the game. Like with Frida you can even get her pregnant before meeting Everi she just won't give birth until you do the wayshrines. So yes I dismissed Shakala, because she's pretty much in the exact same boat as a ton of other characters at the start without much reason or to start her content.

Personally I don't care for Shakala. I just don't find her model that attractive and you start her storyline by raping her, which I always hate in these games, so it was never a storyline I had much interest in.
  1. Jumping into a conversation to complain about a post without taking into context the previous posts in that conversation is dumb enough, but to continue the same idiotic argument even when it's been pointed out boggles my mind. I clearly stated my reasoning and demonstrated it with three lists. there isn't much more I can do.
  2. Do you know what "IMO" means?? You clearly quoted it"" (FYI IMO = In My Opinion ) In your opinion she and her fellow goblins aren't worthwhile in MINE she is. What's next? Do you want to argue that your favourite colour is better than mine?? She is a gatekeeper whether you like the goblin content or not. She IS required to get certain content AND She doesn't require a previous girl to be progressed before she can be unlocked in this function...Deal with it.
  3. I clearly placed a "?" on Frida, I knew her giving birth was locked behind waystone but couldn't remember if any other blocks were in place, regardless since the content of those who follow her are blocked behind her giving birth, then she isn't a root gatekeeper like Erevi, Ziva and SHAKALA. I'll let you look up "?" in your own time, I've wasted enough time on this.

The only one I'm not certain of is whether Liandra is locked behind one of the others or not.

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes