M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
sofar never seen him posting here he had issues, so tobad people leave review without asking for help first, so far i seen PQ ones of the better games on the forum but never gets its praises :(

((and i am very baised ofc ))

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2104719 Hi there!
Just figured I'd post a picture of the latest scene I competed. Depicting Erevi in a more playful mood. I've also scripted a bunch of events related to Erevi's new storyline, but I want to complete one last scene with her before I start the scripting process in earnest. My goal is to complete a test build by the middle of November, which will likely still be missing a scene for the red girl (only 2 of her scenes are done). Other than that, it should be feature complete. The last scene will be added with the official release towards the end of November.
Have a great week!

Tinkerer​
View attachment Sabaton_-_The_Unkillable_Soldier_(remix-x.ru)(1).mp3 Well

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Does the game have an ntr tag? please tell me how to avoid or how to turn off ntr.
There are a few scenes where someone can have sex not involving the MC, but only one of them could potentially qualify as NTR. Each of these scenes has a clearly marked option to prevent it preceeding it.

Reactions: ahuyz

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There are a few scenes where someone can have sex not involving the MC, but only one of them could potentially qualify as NTR. Each of these scenes has a clearly marked option to prevent it preceeding it.
By one scene, you're talking about the time you used the sheep as bait right? but you don't know for sure that Dolf fucked her too! :unsure: (not NTR but it's the closest I can think off, not counting the Netori, and definitely not counting the scenes with the NTR warning)

PS. though to be fair she never came back to the MC, so maybe it was NTR.

Aug 16, 2020
By one scene, you're talking about the time you used the sheep as bait right? but you don't know for sure that Dolf fucked her too! :unsure: (not NTR but it's the closest I can think off, not counting the Netori, and definitely not counting the scenes with the NTR warning)

PS. though to be fair she never came back to the MC, so maybe it was NTR.
Pity. The sheep was best girl, too.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Am i missing something or is it normal to give Julia a flower or jewelry and then go swimming with her for 22 days straight and still have no option to give her a special pastry ?.

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes