M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I always have difficulty imagining patient people because it is always the impatient ones you see on the threads, though to be fair I haven't seen much of it here lately, usually this close to an update they are spamming like crazy,
are they all on holiday? .... Ooooohh!! Maybe Covid got them :D
it helps that i pressured Tinkerer in keeping up update mails more often so people know what is up :)
only he dont really has a roadmap so that is bit hard for people at times.

Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
or dwarf female, but personaly hope he finish some of the storys with the other girls
-dragon
-maghda
-Hilda
-gwen.

So like before, its wait and see
Can't wait to see Frida Or Danghdangh finding out Hilde is pregnant.
Also the dragon giving birth to baby dragons could be interesting since I assume she will expect more babies and wants a bigger cave.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
that can't be right she has been pregnant longer than that for me is it set that way or is it random?
Have u completed her arc? Is this the 1st pregnancy. If so u have to complete Waystknes Part 2 in order for Roderick to show up at you're home to trigger the birth scene.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
that can't be right she has been pregnant longer than that for me is it set that way or is it random?
it's 20 days for humans/elves, 15 days for goblins
But several are dependent on various quest triggers for their first.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
is there a quest for her to give birth or do I have to do something?
she doesn't give birth until after you are mayor. IRC
DomWolf said it #31,265
Well technically it's just before u become mayor.

U go to her about Roderick, sneak in later for sex, get cought & she gives birth. Next day she introduces baby & then has u run for mayor against Roderick.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well technically it's just before u become mayor.

U go to her about Roderick, sneak in later for sex, get cought & she gives birth. Next day she introduces baby & then has u run for mayor against Roderick.
Taemato, Tomato, :p, been a while since I did that section (and paid much attention to it), as far as quest triggers it's close enough :sneaky:. Particulary since I want to make her call me Mr Mayor (instead of Toy, god I hate that pet name)

• Haha
Reactions: TSSG59 and DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yes, I've cooked for her and now I have no idea what to do
Are you saying you chose "make dinner for the date" and nothing happened?
(picking that option should trigger the date).
or are you saying you had the date and now don't know what to do? Whats in your quest log?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's hard for me to make sense of that, those are your completed quests yes?

Ziva (Temple), Shakala(goblin) and Erevi are the biggest quest givers for opening up the story, if you haven't done the Vampire quest lines yet go visit the graveyard (don't kill them) if you aren't mayor yet, go visit Victoria
(visit any girl you haven't had babies with)

If that's the windows version send me your save and I'll have a better look

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes