Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Am i missing something or is it normal to give Julia a flower or jewelry and then go swimming with her for 22 days straight and still have no option to give her a special pastry ?.
I guess you really pissed her off... have you been decapitating her dolls again?
post or send me your save if you like

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Am i missing something or is it normal to give Julia a flower or jewelry and then go swimming with her for 22 days straight and still have no option to give her a special pastry ?.
Did you have the option to kiss her?

You swim with her a 2/3 times and don't kiss her the first time you can.
Then kiss her.
Talk to her the next day. She is confused and MC think: "what can I do?"
She may run away a few times when you give her gifts, but the Special Pastry option will appear if you have some with you.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Did you have the option to kiss her?

You swim with her a 2/3 times and don't kiss her the first time you can.
Then kiss her.
Talk to her the next day. She is confused and MC think: "what can I do?"
She may run away a few times when you give her gifts, but the Special Pastry option will appear if you have some with you.
Thanks, that did it. I had to give her a bunch of help/jewelry after I tried the first time.
Maybe tried to kiss her too soon ?

Reactions: Matiur13

Xhamster11

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 2104939 View attachment 2104939 I got this problem, can't see the mission. Anyone know why?
I've had the same issue with a PC version running on android (JoiPlay). Аpparently the problem is related to window/font sizes. After digging around a little I came up with the following solution:

open file: (game folder)/www/js/plugins.js (with a text editor, e.g. notepad)
find&replace: "Font Size\":\"28\" --> "Font Size\":\"16\" (replace all, there are 4 of them and all are related to a QuestJournal plugin)

Worked for me.
Make a backup copy of the file before tinkering with it, just in case :)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Where I can find black goblin shaman ?
Continue Goblin questline until u have both the Pygmy Goblin (& if u have Decenser Patch Shakala's Daughter). After that raise population to above 60 (I beleive) & see Shakala. Kill raiders. Put goblins to work in mine & 2 in forge. A few nights later join Shakala in seeking what's killing you're warriors. She is in the lower part of the Valley.

Bobelix

Nov 4, 2017
Am I the only one who is sick of having to run around and keep all the girls happy? It is really killing the gameplay for me...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ofc, they want to see what Tinkerer is going to do
due nearly all of his models looks great.
I always have difficulty imagining patient people because it is always the impatient ones you see on the threads, though to be fair I haven't seen much of it here lately, usually this close to an update they are spamming like crazy,
are they all on holiday? .... Ooooohh!! Maybe Covid got them :D

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 212 Votes