Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
just klik on my link! you vil geht my save rename it" file9.rpgsave " as i told you and copy to your saves in but hers a new ;)
Yeesh, brother they still don't work and am using a VPN right now I tried without VPN also. But nawwww I can't download it. You will have to give me a Google drive link pretty please.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Put you're save on here.
if i recall broken sequences happen when you play older saves on a new version of the game. i had a bug with the succubus daugther because my save was on 3.34, had to restart it and will probably need to restart again because i hadn't played since 3.40, at least there is a updated walkthrough for 3.55 and mtool to help with the boar grind quest.

Ryker591

Sep 26, 2024
Hi just finding this for the first time, I seem to be missing the bedroom in the tower of dread, I am on the step to impregnate the elf, but I can't find any bedroom to stay in in the tower even though walkthroughs say they should be there, anyone know what I am missing?

Apartment817

Jul 5, 2022
Hi just finding this for the first time, I seem to be missing the bedroom in the tower of dread, I am on the step to impregnate the elf, but I can't find any bedroom to stay in in the tower even though walkthroughs say they should be there, anyone know what I am missing?
Small room next to Erevi's bedrom. (Her bedroom has the pool / bath in the bottom right corner.) Enter the the tower of doom, and you are in the kitchen, exit to the left goes to the dungeon. Go up one floor, two bedrooms, bottom one is important other is a kids room. Go up another floor, and you have the shrine/ mantle thing. Exit to the right and you have the two bedrooms, yours and Erevi's.

Ryker591

Sep 26, 2024
Small room next to Erevi's bedrom. (Her bedroom has the pool / bath in the bottom right corner.) Enter the the tower of doom, and you are in the kitchen, exit to the left goes to the dungeon. Go up one floor, two bedrooms, bottom one is important other is a kids room. Go up another floor, and you have the shrine/ mantle thing. Exit to the right and you have the two bedrooms, yours and Erevi's.

Ah thanks, I found it now

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
BORD so I'm gonna write some stuff about the world beyond Weirdwood & what I think it's like from the little info we have in game!

The Kingdom (no name given)
Weirdwood & Greyport are just a zone within a far greater kingdom. While the region is lorded by the Baron from the trade city of Greyport, the Kingdom is ruled over by a King (mentioned in some Goblin War history when at the Tower). The Kingdom is very much a standard medieval fantasy setting with a mixture of western European cultures/customs that make it generic/recognisable enough that most fantasy players know what to expect. Outside of the Weirdwood area we know very little. While Weirdwood itself is backwater enough that other ethnicities are minority numbers (originally Marcus was the only black character), Greyport has shown itself to be more of a melting pot of people.

The Northern Tribes
North of The Kingdom is a culture most likely based on medieval viking Scandinavia. The slavers Sven & Kjaer seem to be northmen from their look & speech mannerisms. Reanna mentions being a Shieldmaiden in life for a King, this may mean that the tribes have an Elective monarch who is voted by his fellow Chiefs (like Jarls or the Clan Chiefs of Scotland). This would mean these are loosely allied tribes that either work together or fight depending on circumstances, barley held together by the will of their King. Tinkerer also said once that Giants are more common in the colder northern regions. If so I wouldnt be surprised if the "norse" pantheon was the prominent gods in this region (Odin, Freyja, Baldur ect...), wether humans also worship them is debatable.

The Eastern Kingdoms
At first I thought this was a reference to far east asia/the orient (China, Japan, Vietnam) but the only person to speak of it was Zsofia who's name is Hungarian. Perhaps this is a region east of the the Weirdwood Kingdom, but not that far? Because of this I am gonna write two seperate versions here:

Zsofia's Homeland(?)
If it is this the perhaps this is a type of "Hammer Horror" Überwald region which is often dark & crawling with all the gothic horror stereotypes we expect? Vampires, Werewolves & Liches OH MY! Which would make Zsofia the most "traditional" of the 3 vamps. Her being a courtesan in a noble's court when she met Master could indicate a corrupt nobility that dont care for the suffering of peasant's beyond their halls?

Daiyu's Homeland(?)
We know that Madam Daiyu IS an asian character so it makes sense she comes from a far eastern counterpart of our world. If its China then it's probably Imperial but if its Japan it's probably Sengoku (unless Tinkerer goes the stereotype route of mixing the asian cultures into one). I could imagine this Realm being home to Yokai, Oni & Kami. I'm sure we will learn Something when she gets her update.

The Dark Continent
By the name we can guess this is supposed to be a counterpart of Africa (perhaps alluding to the old trope of Darkest Africa?). We know that Adaobi was once a princess her, daughter of Ayub the Grear (a King Shaka expy?), so perhaps like IRL the northern region, "Mediterranean", is more advanced & "cultured", while the southern region is less explored. A land of African-themed monsters & beasts could be fun to explore or learn about for a Lore but like me. But theres not much else info sadly.

(Would Halflings from this region be called Pygmies? Just curious what others think? I'm speaking more in favor of the Greek myths, not the real peoples)

The Elven Realm & Isles of Tears
The Elven Realm is the homeland of the (High) Elves & the heart of their, once, continent spanning empire. Now this island is their Refuge from the outside world. I feel, like in Warhammer, this is probably located where IRL Greenland is but their isolationism is reminiscent of Edo Japan. Because they are most likely west from the main Continent I also picture Elves having american accents & being a strange mix of Mediterranean Greco-Roman Americana (but that's a personal vibe). As for what we DO know, their capital is called The Citadel, they are ruled by a corrupt High Council, they make the best wine due to volcanic soils & they are hedonistic AF.

The Isles of Tears are, most likely, an archipelago. It is home to a depraved, all female cult of Dark Elves who buy monsterous slaves for their debauched desires. Hope you're having fun Dolf!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: another___account

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
BORD so I'm gonna write some stuff about the world beyond Weirdwood & what I think it's like from the little info we have in game!

The Kingdom (no name given)
Weirdwood & Greyport are just a zone within a far greater kingdom. While the region is lorded by the Baron from the trade city of Greyport, the Kingdom is ruled over by a King (mentioned in some Goblin War history when at the Tower). The Kingdom is very much a standard medieval fantasy setting with a mixture of western European cultures/customs that make it generic/recognisable enough that most fantasy players know what to expect. Outside of the Weirdwood area we know very little. While Weirdwood itself is backwater enough that other ethnicities are minority numbers (originally Marcus was the only black character), Greyport has shown itself to be more of a melting pot of people.

The Northern Tribes
North of The Kingdom is a culture most likely based on medieval viking Scandinavia. The slavers Sven & Kjaer seem to be northmen from their look & speech mannerisms. Reanna mentions being a Shieldmaiden in life for a King, this may mean that the tribes have an Elective monarch who is voted by his fellow Chiefs (like Jarls or the Clan Chiefs of Scotland). This would mean these are loosely allied tribes that either work together or fight depending on circumstances, barley held together by the will of their King. Tinkerer also said once that Giants are more common in the colder northern regions. If so I wouldnt be surprised if the "norse" pantheon was the prominent gods in this region (Odin, Freyja, Baldur ect...), wether humans also worship them is debatable.

The Eastern Kingdoms
At first I thought this was a reference to far east asia/the orient (China, Japan, Vietnam) but the only person to speak of it was Zsofia who's name is Hungarian. Perhaps this is a region east of the the Weirdwood Kingdom, but not that far? Because of this I am gonna write two seperate versions here:

Zsofia's Homeland(?)
If it is this the perhaps this is a type of "Hammer Horror" Überwald region which is often dark & crawling with all the gothic horror stereotypes we expect? Vampires, Werewolves & Liches OH MY! Which would make Zsofia the most "traditional" of the 3 vamps. Her being a courtesan in a noble's court when she met Master could indicate a corrupt nobility that dont care for the suffering of peasant's beyond their halls?

Daiyu's Homeland(?)
We know that Madam Daiyu IS an asian character so it makes sense she comes from a far eastern counterpart of our world. If its China then it's probably Imperial but if its Japan it's probably Sengoku (unless Tinkerer goes the stereotype route of mixing the asian cultures into one). I could imagine this Realm being home to Yokai, Oni & Kami. I'm sure we will learn Something when she gets her update.

The Dark Continent
By the name we can guess this is supposed to be a counterpart of Africa (perhaps alluding to the old trope of Darkest Africa?). We know that Adaobi was once a princess her, daughter of Ayub the Grear (a King Shaka expy?), so perhaps like IRL the northern region, "Mediterranean", is more advanced & "cultured", while the southern region is less explored. A land of African-themed monsters & beasts could be fun to explore or learn about for a Lore but like me. But theres not much else info sadly.

(Would Halflings from this region be called Pygmies? Just curious what others think? I'm speaking more in favor of the Greek myths, not the real peoples)

The Elven Realm & Isles of Tears
The Elven Realm is the homeland of the (High) Elves & the heart of their, once, continent spanning empire. Now this island is their Refuge from the outside world. I feel, like in Warhammer, this is probably located where IRL Greenland is but their isolationism is reminiscent of Edo Japan. Because they are most likely west from the main Continent I also picture Elves having american accents & being a strange mix of Mediterranean Greco-Roman Americana (but that's a personal vibe). As for what we DO know, their capital is called The Citadel, they are ruled by a corrupt High Council, they make the best wine due to volcanic soils & they are hedonistic AF.

The Isles of Tears are, most likely, an archipelago. It is home to a depraved, all female cult of Dark Elves who buy monsterous slaves for their debauched desires. Hope you're having fun Dolf!
If we're drawing parallels to our Earth...
It's Europe based/inspired.
'The Kingdom' would be France/Germany region. Keep in mind that Germany didn't exist as a single nation until about 100 years ago. Before that the Germanic (or Prussian) region was a collection of small city-states.

Norther Tribes. Scandinavia. Comparisons are blatantly obvious there.

Eastern Kingdoms, Eastern Europe. Again, pretty obvious comparison.

Daiyu... Asian... Chinese almost certainly. China's traded with Europe for a long time using the 'Silk Road'.

High Elves. English Isles. (Luthiens ship is far too small for crossing the Atlantic, but it'd be just fine for crossing the Channel)
One correction on what you said (Since I just re-played that part of the game today). Their family vineyards were ruined by the volcanic eruption, not made better. It's why she went into the drug trade.
There aren't any volcanoes in England, but there don't need to be. Ash clouds from major eruptions can travel thousands of miles. (Geological records show that when the super caldera at Yellowstone blows, almost the entire N American continent gets covered in ash).

Isle of Tears. Probably the Azores. A cluster of islands due west of Gibraltar.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
High Elves. English Isles. (Luthiens ship is far too small for crossing the Atlantic, but it'd be just fine for crossing the Channel)
One correction on what you said (Since I just re-played that part of the game today). Their family vineyards were ruined by the volcanic eruption, not made better. It's why she went into the drug trade.
That's why I said Greenland originally cos there are volcanoes there. Also just cos THEIR vineyard was destroyed by an eruption dosent change what I said. The reason places like rome, greece, southern france have such great vineyards is because the volcanic soil is PERFECT for the growth. Elven Wine is stronger & better than everyone else brands. Also Tinkerer has compared the Elven Culture with the Roman Empire in the third century.

Could be closer like the IRL British isles. But the point still stands; the high risk, high rewards of growing in volcanic regions is obvious.

juka101

Dec 21, 2019
just klik on my link! you vil geht my save rename it" file9.rpgsave " as i told you and copy to your saves in but hers a new ;)
Could you please send the file in winrar or something like that? Because it is being downloaded as .save and not .rpgsave and I don't know how to change it. When I rename it, the game doesn't identify it.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
How to win back victoria
Pry open the same window as when peeping when there is a marker by it (remember to dodge the patrolling guard), put moon flower pollen in the wine, then hide next to the bed behind the room divider so she doesn't see you when she comes in. TIP: she doesn't notice Doggo if you have it with you when you hide...

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Could you please send the file in winrar or something like that? Because it is being downloaded as .save and not .rpgsave and I don't know how to change it. When I rename it, the game doesn't identify it.
try this
its my complet save map ;) fell free and enjoy it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: juka101

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
if i recall broken sequences happen when you play older saves on a new version of the game. i had a bug with the succubus daugther because my save was on 3.34, had to restart it and will probably need to restart again because i hadn't played since 3.40, at least there is a updated walkthrough for 3.55 and mtool to help with the boar grind quest.
I can play very old save with no problem. PQ is always compatible previous version save. Did you install the Scicey Mod (v1.1) and Gnome Mod?

Due to Patreon rules, some contents of Beth, Mia, sucubus daughter (aka Erevi's daughter, or ED), goblin daughter (aka GD or Shakala's daughter), Qetesh,... are removed from the game. The two above mod will add these contents back into the game. You must use the mod version compatible with the game version.

Reactions: nicmuco

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
A bit strange, but it is back to normal when I go to menu (right click) then back to the game. The game restore to the normal resolution. I could not reproduce the "bug" after a couple fights (one is in the same area).

Did you use any high resolution for your game? Any mod other than the Spicy mod and Gnome mod?

Last edited:

Ryker591

Sep 26, 2024
Pry open the same window as when peeping when there is a marker by it (remember to dodge the patrolling guard), put moon flower pollen in the wine, then hide next to the bed behind the room divider so she doesn't see you when she comes in. TIP: she doesn't notice Doggo if you have it with you when you hide...

How do you continue to visit her after winning her back?

I finished the win her back based on the walkthrough, but I am not seeing the indicator appear at all outside her window the next day, based on the walkthrough it should be there.

I did talk to the mayor about the graveyard, will this stop the ability to see her outside her window after winning her back?

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes