Ryker591

Sep 26, 2024
How do you continue to visit her after winning her back?

I finished the win her back based on the walkthrough, but I am not seeing the indicator appear at all outside her window the next day, based on the walkthrough it should be there.

I did talk to the mayor about the graveyard, will this stop the ability to see her outside her window after winning her back?

Nevermind, I just did not wait long enough for it

leobeo1999

Mar 21, 2023
I am somehow stuck.
I finished nearly all quests and as I did not focus at all on the Goblin Shakala thing I forgot it.
In the middle of the quest about the portals (I think it was the one with Alice being abducted) I somehow encountered the Goblin-King quest by landing in the middle of this Goblin Valley. I killed him etc. and then fucked Shakala there and left for weeks. Now as I finished all the other quests I came back to the mountain Goblin stronghold and encountered the pygme tribe, started the mission, killed them and took the slave girl. When I fucked them all I wanted to go back to the original goblin village and there the bear hunt quest started suddenly. When coming back and only Bhrute alive the Goblin King quest somehow started (without popping up in my quest menu). I went back to the valley and had to fight my way back to the stronghold but as soon as I enter, there is nothing inside except shakala and the slave bitch. I continued fucking both and suddenly shakala gave birth to a girl and left to the village. I cannot go there though as the slain bodies of goblins are still there bc I need to finish the Goblin King quest still (without it saying in my quest menu as I already killed him once etc.)

What can I do?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

krzay

May 24, 2021
BORD so I'm gonna write some stuff about the world beyond Weirdwood & what I think it's like from the little info we have in game!

The Kingdom (no name given)
Weirdwood & Greyport are just a zone within a far greater kingdom. While the region is lorded by the Baron from the trade city of Greyport, the Kingdom is ruled over by a King (mentioned in some Goblin War history when at the Tower). The Kingdom is very much a standard medieval fantasy setting with a mixture of western European cultures/customs that make it generic/recognisable enough that most fantasy players know what to expect. Outside of the Weirdwood area we know very little. While Weirdwood itself is backwater enough that other ethnicities are minority numbers (originally Marcus was the only black character), Greyport has shown itself to be more of a melting pot of people.

The Northern Tribes
North of The Kingdom is a culture most likely based on medieval viking Scandinavia. The slavers Sven & Kjaer seem to be northmen from their look & speech mannerisms. Reanna mentions being a Shieldmaiden in life for a King, this may mean that the tribes have an Elective monarch who is voted by his fellow Chiefs (like Jarls or the Clan Chiefs of Scotland). This would mean these are loosely allied tribes that either work together or fight depending on circumstances, barley held together by the will of their King. Tinkerer also said once that Giants are more common in the colder northern regions. If so I wouldnt be surprised if the "norse" pantheon was the prominent gods in this region (Odin, Freyja, Baldur ect...), wether humans also worship them is debatable.

The Eastern Kingdoms
At first I thought this was a reference to far east asia/the orient (China, Japan, Vietnam) but the only person to speak of it was Zsofia who's name is Hungarian. Perhaps this is a region east of the the Weirdwood Kingdom, but not that far? Because of this I am gonna write two seperate versions here:

Zsofia's Homeland(?)
If it is this the perhaps this is a type of "Hammer Horror" Überwald region which is often dark & crawling with all the gothic horror stereotypes we expect? Vampires, Werewolves & Liches OH MY! Which would make Zsofia the most "traditional" of the 3 vamps. Her being a courtesan in a noble's court when she met Master could indicate a corrupt nobility that dont care for the suffering of peasant's beyond their halls?

Daiyu's Homeland(?)
We know that Madam Daiyu IS an asian character so it makes sense she comes from a far eastern counterpart of our world. If its China then it's probably Imperial but if its Japan it's probably Sengoku (unless Tinkerer goes the stereotype route of mixing the asian cultures into one). I could imagine this Realm being home to Yokai, Oni & Kami. I'm sure we will learn Something when she gets her update.

The Dark Continent
By the name we can guess this is supposed to be a counterpart of Africa (perhaps alluding to the old trope of Darkest Africa?). We know that Adaobi was once a princess her, daughter of Ayub the Grear (a King Shaka expy?), so perhaps like IRL the northern region, "Mediterranean", is more advanced & "cultured", while the southern region is less explored. A land of African-themed monsters & beasts could be fun to explore or learn about for a Lore but like me. But theres not much else info sadly.

(Would Halflings from this region be called Pygmies? Just curious what others think? I'm speaking more in favor of the Greek myths, not the real peoples)

The Elven Realm & Isles of Tears
The Elven Realm is the homeland of the (High) Elves & the heart of their, once, continent spanning empire. Now this island is their Refuge from the outside world. I feel, like in Warhammer, this is probably located where IRL Greenland is but their isolationism is reminiscent of Edo Japan. Because they are most likely west from the main Continent I also picture Elves having american accents & being a strange mix of Mediterranean Greco-Roman Americana (but that's a personal vibe). As for what we DO know, their capital is called The Citadel, they are ruled by a corrupt High Council, they make the best wine due to volcanic soils & they are hedonistic AF.

The Isles of Tears are, most likely, an archipelago. It is home to a depraved, all female cult of Dark Elves who buy monsterous slaves for their debauched desires. Hope you're having fun Dolf!
Daiyu is a Chinese woman's name. I'm Vietnamese and I'm starting to learn Japanese.

Reactions: Nullx54 and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do you continue to visit her after winning her back?

I finished the win her back based on the walkthrough, but I am not seeing the indicator appear at all outside her window the next day, based on the walkthrough it should be there.

I did talk to the mayor about the graveyard, will this stop the ability to see her outside her window after winning her back?
The indicator to open her window only appears in the evening. Or if shes horny she may visit you're room in the evening.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am somehow stuck.
I finished nearly all quests and as I did not focus at all on the Goblin Shakala thing I forgot it.
In the middle of the quest about the portals (I think it was the one with Alice being abducted) I somehow encountered the Goblin-King quest by landing in the middle of this Goblin Valley. I killed him etc. and then fucked Shakala there and left for weeks. Now as I finished all the other quests I came back to the mountain Goblin stronghold and encountered the pygme tribe, started the mission, killed them and took the slave girl. When I fucked them all I wanted to go back to the original goblin village and there the bear hunt quest started suddenly. When coming back and only Bhrute alive the Goblin King quest somehow started (without popping up in my quest menu). I went back to the valley and had to fight my way back to the stronghold but as soon as I enter, there is nothing inside except shakala and the slave bitch. I continued fucking both and suddenly shakala gave birth to a girl and left to the village. I cannot go there though as the slain bodies of goblins are still there bc I need to finish the Goblin King quest still (without it saying in my quest menu as I already killed him once etc.)

What can I do?
That should not have happened.... that is a massive game breaker that you somehow triggered. Honestly I feel the best coase of action is to return to a save before these events occurred & share you're save her so people like M3ntir, FunFuntomes, Damagus01 can check it out. Mabey they can report it to Tinkerer as well (or you if you have Discord).

Last edited:
Reactions: leobeo1999

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Daiyu is a Chinese woman's name. I'm Vietnamese and I'm starting to learn Japanese.
I feel she would come from this worlds equivalent of China but some fantasy settings just create a generic "Far East". However this has slowly been less & less as more modern companies have taken more time to include nations more respectfully.

Reactions: krzay

krzay

May 24, 2021
I feel she would come from this worlds equivalent of China but some fantasy settings just create a generic "Far East". However this has slowly been less & less as more modern companies have taken more time to include nations more respectfully.
In the classic work of Chinese literature, Dream of the Red Chamber, there is a female character named Lin Daiyu, and many people in the East are familiar with this fictional character's name. Or at least, I will think of that character first when I hear the name Daiyu. But I don't feel that it will be referenced to build the character in PQ.

F.Lust

Nov 3, 2018
can someone help, its me or everyone has it. just to be sure,i put the bugfix (3.55) in the folder. but when i invite my and erevi's daughter( the red devil hot daughter) to the sex bench i can see anything and i get those failures...
1728252353828.png 1728252414765.png

moffgee233

Sep 18, 2023
View attachment 932139

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-02
Release Date: 2024-10-01
Developer: Tinkerer - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.55
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
Bugfix (for 3.55)

Update Only (v3.51 or later -> v3.55)

Patches: * - Gnome Mod (Bestiality)*
Extras: - CG COLLECTION - Save - Walkthrough - Gallery/Cheat Mod* - Quest Dependency Chart
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
View attachment 932139

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-02
Release Date: 2024-10-01
Developer: Tinkerer - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.55
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
Bugfix (for 3.55)

Update Only (v3.51 or later -> v3.55)

Patches: * - Gnome Mod (Bestiality)*
Extras: - CG COLLECTION - Save - Walkthrough - Gallery/Cheat Mod* - Quest Dependency Chart
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey, Dom.
Weird afterthought...
You ever notice that when folks talk about the comparisons between a fantasy realm and Europe, Spain almost always gets left out?
I mean... it's right there next to France... and neither of us mention it.
:unsure:
Honestly I havent noticed anything particular "spanish" appearing or mentioned in this setting. It is an odd place that fantasy settings & enjoyed both seem to forget alot, seeing as the Spaniards were one of the biggest colonisers...

Quick observation: Qetesh was an Egyptian goddess believed to originally been a Caananite one incorporated into the culture. Nergal is a Mesopotamian god. Spain in a Mediterranean country. Based on her tanned appearance & the fact shes not local to the region I would imagine Ziva is possibly from such a region? Mabey.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Honestly I havent noticed anything particular "spanish" appearing or mentioned in this setting. It is an odd place that fantasy settings & enjoyed both seem to forget alot, seeing as the Spaniards were one of the biggest colonisers...

Quick observation: Qetesh was an Egyptian goddess believed to originally been a Caananite one incorporated into the culture. Nergal is a Mesopotamian god. Spain in a Mediterranean country. Based on her tanned appearance & the fact shes not local to the region I would imagine Ziva is possibly from such a region? Mabey.
Ziva has always given me an Egyptian 'vibe'.
Egyptians were the first to use henna for body art. Although, we don't know much about the style of that art (since it not permanent).
Stylistically, Zivas tattoos remind me of the henna body art found in modern India.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ziva has always given me an Egyptian 'vibe'.
Egyptians were the first to use henna for body art. Although, we don't know much about the style of that art (since it not permanent).
Stylistically, Zivas tattoos remind me of the henna body art found in modern India.
Could mean she is from a Mediterranean/Middle Eastern equivalent in this setting.

Reactions: EmperorGus

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
if i recall broken sequences happen when you play older saves on a new version of the game. i had a bug with the succubus daugther because my save was on 3.34, had to restart it and will probably need to restart again because i hadn't played since 3.40, at least there is a updated walkthrough for 3.55 and mtool to help with the boar grind quest.
dino do you have the dragon quest save in which we first time have to steal a crystal for her? if you can you give it to me please.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What's Obeah's story? You know, since we're most likely getting a cave goblin girl in the upcoming update, it's very reasonable to talk about this & the only thing we know about her is that she was Makith's apprentice. So who was she before that?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
dino do you have the dragon quest save in which we first time have to steal a crystal for her? if you can you give it to me please.
crystal for her? it's either the dragon for the hall of patron saints quest or the 11 crystallized eggs, my save is way ahead of it, also i did some questing and the familiar thing still ingame, you need crystallized eggs according to the walkthrough.
1728288173072.png
also the walkthrough kind of needs a rewrite, that part about the priestess crown still a pain in the ass but solving it is fairly easy.

What's Obeah's story? You know, since we're most likely getting a cave goblin girl in the upcoming update, it's very reasonable to talk about this & the only thing we know about her is that she was Makith's apprentice. So who was she before that?
isn't the goblin girl in the second camp after the raid?
still, i wish tinker fixed some inconsistencies like mc's dick changing sizes like crazy and the fertility potion scenes, you can use enhanced or regular fertility but you only get one cumshot with the elf girl with a medium sized dong but no matter if you use them with the priestess your dong is long and it only gives you a extra cumshot scene and phallus enhancing potion scenes are lacking too :HideThePain:

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
crystal for her? it's either the dragon for the hall of patron saints quest or the 11 crystalized eggs, my save is way ahead of it, also tinkerer removed that tedious part where you have to walk with the baby as a familiar, level up and have sex with women, that also ask for a crystalized egg but i started a new save and erevi's daughter is already a grown up.
View attachment 4107814
also the walkthrough kind of needs a rewrite, that part about the priestess crown still a pain in the ass but solving it is fairly easy.

isn't the goblin girl in the second camp after the raid?
still, i wish tinker fixed some inconsistencies like mc's dick changing sizes like crazy and the fertility potion scenes, you can use enhanced or regular fertility but you only get one cumshot with the elf girl with a medium sized dong but no matter if you use them with the priestess your dong is long and it only gives you a extra cumshot scene and phallus enhancing potion scenes are lacking too :HideThePain:
Obeah is the black goblin necromanceress who has brown skin & she's pretty small unlike her male counterparts which makes me wonder is this sexual dimorphism in her race

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Obeah is the black goblin necromanceress who has brown skin & she's pretty small unlike her male counterparts which makes me wonder is this sexual dimorphism in her race
Most likley yes. Shes also not as "black" being kore a brownish skinstone, closer to IRL people, while the males are more an obsidian black.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 210 Votes