pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
first ill say! dont use any mods! they destroy some parts of this game i did it and hade to start from new But thats not a bad thing ;) playd a diferent way and goht a bether gamesave!!!
But to all who stuck in quest ? use this link and look true all small videoes " Peasant`s quest lets play" it helps a loht

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So I just found a minor script bug. So if you buy a cage & catch a Snow Owl BEFORE u are told Birgitte is pregnant then the game automatically triggers "Cover You're Tracks, Again" & talks like this has happened before. But then when I use the owl the quest chain starts like normal. It dosent "break" the game it's just something that happened that I thought I would mention.
I'd already DL'd that patch. Although I hadn't applied it yet since I wasn't to the point of needed the new nice smelling sunblock yet.
Since I last posted, I went ahead and applied the patch and made some perfume.
Still didn't trigger the quest.
So, for the moment, I'm sticking with my guess that the quest is triggered by making perfume under the old crafting system.
both issues i reported this morning to Tinkerer, so no idea when it will be adressed. Due his work and life i dont have a view in but if i know something than i will come back to it ;)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Can I get victoria and mc character assets pretty please
sir/madam. i dont have it due i am not making stuff for the game, i run his discord , moral support and that ass that reminds him to post a patreon thing ones in a while. besides that i look out for bugs.

Reactions: Mountain Guy

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
sir/madam. i dont have it due i am not making stuff for the game, i run his discord , moral support and that ass that reminds him to post a patreon thing ones in a while. besides that i look out for bugs.
Okay, sorry dude for bothering one last thing can I find the author here on this site. I will plead for the character assets.

Manimacha

Mar 2, 2024
I installed the incest mode, but when I go hunting with Shakala's daughter it tells me that the image has an error, is there a way to fix it?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I installed the incest mode, but when I go hunting with Shakala's daughter it tells me that the image has an error, is there a way to fix it?
When it comes to the GoblinDaughter I believe the mod just allows her to be born so anything after that should work fine. Do u have the Gallery Mod installed? Its unofficial & breaks the game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So mabey a smarter person can answer this but what is the point of 2 different perfumes if both do the same thing? Both can be used to make wild Bat Breeders more cuddly. Both can be used to make Sun Cream nicer. Both can be given as gifts.

I feel this could be made better. Mabey certain girls prefer different perfumes (so they will only accept the one they like, not the other) or when/if Tinkerer adds the new pets, mabey the Cat is attracted to Nocturnal Essence & the Pig is attracted to Lotus Exctract? So you need a different perfume for different pets?

Just some thoughts from a guy with too much time lol

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Out of curiosity.
Did you install the mod into a compressed version of the game?
I've seen a post or 2 suggesting that can be problematic.

When it comes to the GoblinDaughter I believe the mod just allows her to be born so anything after that should work fine. Do u have the Gallery Mod installed? Its unofficial & breaks the game.
No.
Img and movie files are in the mod now. And removed from the 'normal' game files.
It's that way for ED, GD and Qetesh (MC's mother).
Julia is the only one that it's still just a 'decensor' text file.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
So mabey a smarter person can answer this but what is the point of 2 different perfumes if both do the same thing? Both can be used to make wild Bat Breeders more cuddly. Both can be used to make Sun Cream nicer. Both can be given as gifts.

I feel this could be made better. Mabey certain girls prefer different perfumes (so they will only accept the one they like, not the other) or when/if Tinkerer adds the new pets, mabey the Cat is attracted to Nocturnal Essence & the Pig is attracted to Lotus Exctract? So you need a different perfume for different pets?

Just some thoughts from a guy with too much time lol
Hunh, never considered that, always used Nocturnal with bat creatures and reserved Lotus for gifts. I don't think Tinkerer was thinking far enough ahead for catgirl/piggirl when they were added, but some differentiation for future uses would be good. (Maybe if an orc girl is added she doesn't like Lotus but loves Nocturnal?)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No.
Img and movie files are in the mod now. And removed from the 'normal' game files.
It's that way for ED, GD and Qetesh (MC's mother).
Julia is the only one that it's still just a 'decensor' text file.
Thank you for the clarification. In the past I was aware that GD birth was merely locked behind the patch & once born it didnt effect it (some updates on Lewdspot would forget the patch but GD was fine, ED was the only problem).

But now I know the mod change is deeper than that. Thank you.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hunh, never considered that, always used Nocturnal with bat creatures and reserved Lotus for gifts. I don't think Tinkerer was thinking far enough ahead for catgirl/piggirl when they were added, but some differentiation for future uses would be good. (Maybe if an orc girl is added she doesn't like Lotus but loves Nocturnal?)
Yeah was just something I noticed. I was able to give both as gifts & use both with Bats. Just seems like a bit of an odd mechanic to have 2 types of a thing that do the exact same things IMO.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
first ill say! dont use any mods! they destroy some parts of this game i did it and hade to start from new But thats not a bad thing ;) playd a diferent way and goht a bether gamesave!!!
But to all who stuck in quest ? use this link and look true all small videoes " Peasant`s quest lets play" it helps a loht
Well Damagus01 was replying to me/alerting M3ntir (I forgot to tag him). But to answer this I dont have (unofficial mods) cos I play on Lewdspot which only uses the Spicey Content & Gnome's mods (official) so that's not the problem. Also I know the quest, I've replayed this game over 50 times, but this was the 1st time I tried to get ahead of the curb by catching the owl early, which broke the script a little but didnt break the game. I was just reporting it as a potential oversight.

But thanks for putting up the WT vids link, btw. Always nice to have a refresher on some quests.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I'd already DL'd that patch. Although I hadn't applied it yet since I wasn't to the point of needed the new nice smelling sunblock yet.
Since I last posted, I went ahead and applied the patch and made some perfume.
Still didn't trigger the quest.
So, for the moment, I'm sticking with my guess that the quest is triggered by making perfume under the old crafting system.
1728413751258.png

Tinkerer said :
if you add the new Commonevents.js to the Data folder you should get the popup window like above, so you return to the old crafting option for the sunscreem for the quest to finish.

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes