DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What's Obeah's story? You know, since we're most likely getting a cave goblin girl in the upcoming update, it's very reasonable to talk about this & the only thing we know about her is that she was Makith's apprentice. So who was she before that?
Honestly not sure. As far as we are aware she was under the tutelage of Makith until her cravings for power led her to sacrifice her fertility for necromantic powers. Then Makith stopped teaching her. Culturally this does prove that different Goblin races mingle & have a unified culture (it's nice to see outside of the Goblin King stuff).

While she would be usless to most males cos her lack of fertility would leave them unable to be a Chief for pursuing her, a warlord like Takhar saw her potential. He had a Concubine he can fuck &, by doing so, he powered her magic which allowed him to bulk his already impressive army with reanimated thralls.

Jun 17, 2017
im going to need some help here, acording to the walkthrough i need to complete ancient tech to get the seductive fragrance quest which ive done, i created the perfumes and fucked some bat breeders in the cave but im unable to start the imposter quest to skin the alpha bat.

Ryker591

Sep 26, 2024
How does one get the familiar in to summon/spawn so you can level them to 10? I have the summon spell but it is not avaliable to cast it seems like ever

Jun 17, 2017
How does one get the familiar in to summon/spawn so you can level them to 10? I have the summon spell but it is not avaliable to cast it seems like ever
if you mean the thing you get from erevi she needs to witness you having sex with other women, three i think, mine was around level six when that happend. plus i dont think you can summon it, the summon spell is just used for turning you into something else, like a horse for beth's date quest

Ryker591

Sep 26, 2024
if you mean the thing you get from erevi she needs to witness you having sex with other women, three i think, mine was around level six when that happend
Is that the familiar? I am reading through the walkthrough of a familiar that needs to be lvl 10 to transform, also how do you get everi to see you with women times as she stays at the tower from what I saw

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
To get the familiar, you need to do quest for Erevi. Somewhere between Lucille's Legacy and Creepy Crawlies (I can't remember the exact spot, you will get the familiar as a reward.

Jun 17, 2017
Is that the familiar? I am reading through the walkthrough of a familiar that needs to be lvl 10 to transform, also how do you get everi to see you with women times as she stays at the tower from what I saw
im talking about that familiar you get from nergal or whatever, dont remember when, it should be in your party, this is the evolved form but she should be following you around and you just need to have sex and walk around before she starts getting jealous Peasent.png ,

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
To get the familiar, you need to do quest for Erevi. Somewhere between Lucille's Legacy and Creepy Crawlies (I can't remember the exact spot, you will get the familiar as a reward.
She is the reward for finishing "Creepy Crawlies".

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ah gotcha, thanks
Once you do have the Familiar you need to level her to Lvl9 (originally it was 10 but was changed later so WT is a lil wrong there).

After that she needs to witness you have sex 3 times, any women in the village, Tower or Goblins would do. After sex take a walk in a outside to trigger a scene, then repeat until the 3rd scene

almightyKing

May 4, 2018
Can somebody help? I cannot, for the life of me, find the crystal for the Spyglass quest. It's been driving me nuts! I used the Gnome mod and then deleted it after, since I can't find the crystal in the mine where you fight the Black Goblin. Is it in a different spot? The guide says it's guarded by a level 8 Orc, but I can't find it. I need help!

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Can somebody help? I cannot, for the life of me, find the crystal for the Spyglass quest. It's been driving me nuts! I used the Gnome mod and then deleted it after, since I can't find the crystal in the mine where you fight the Black Goblin. Is it in a different spot? The guide says it's guarded by a level 8 Orc, but I can't find it. I need help!
To the right of the mine entrance before you get to the signpost is a ramp leading up to a higher level, still on the same map. The cave with the crystal is on the higher level. You have to fight an ogre to get the crystal.

• Love
Reactions: almightyKing

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Go the Mountainpass, go PAST the Mine, go UP the snowy path to the upper ledge. Then backtrack along the ledge. There is a small cave. That's where it is. Guarded by an Ogre.

• Love
Reactions: almightyKing

lewisCyfer16

Aug 17, 2020
Just got this issue after defeating the orc warlord and saving caleah.

I have the Cheat installed as well as spicy content 1,1 and gnome patch. I also can't find this image in the zip

Game version is 3.55

EDIT- Ugh i am an idiot. Just need to remove the cheat Map001 and 0159 json files and replace with the OG files

PQ-Bug-Beth-v355.png

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
im going to need some help here, acording to the walkthrough i need to complete ancient tech to get the seductive fragrance quest which ive done, i created the perfumes and fucked some bat breeders in the cave but im unable to start the imposter quest to skin the alpha bat.
I'm also having that issue.
For that matter, this is no 'Seductive Fragrance' quest in my log.

edit:
Afterthought... is it possible the new crafting menu is the cause?
As in; the 'Seductive Fragrance' quest gets triggered by making perfume, but the trigger wasn't updated to the new system?

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I'm also having that issue.
For that matter, this is no 'Seductive Fragrance' quest in my log.

edit:
Afterthought... is it possible the new crafting menu is the cause?
As in; the 'Seductive Fragrance' quest gets triggered by making perfume, but the trigger wasn't updated to the new system?
Unable to mix perfume & sunscreen is a genuine bug. M3ntir posted the fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-55-tinkerer.1717/post-15014093
shadowgamerxd12

Not sure about "Seductive Fragrance" not showing up.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Unable to mix perfume & sunscreen is a genuine bug. M3ntir posted the fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-55-tinkerer.1717/post-15014093
shadowgamerxd12

Not sure about "Seductive Fragrance" not showing up.
I'd already DL'd that patch. Although I hadn't applied it yet since I wasn't to the point of needed the new nice smelling sunblock yet.
Since I last posted, I went ahead and applied the patch and made some perfume.
Still didn't trigger the quest.
So, for the moment, I'm sticking with my guess that the quest is triggered by making perfume under the old crafting system.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I just found a minor script bug. So if you buy a cage & catch a Snow Owl BEFORE u are told Birgitte is pregnant then the game automatically triggers "Cover You're Tracks, Again" & talks like this has happened before. But then when I use the owl the quest chain starts like normal. It dosent "break" the game it's just something that happened that I thought I would mention.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
So I just found a minor script bug. So if you buy a cage & catch a Snow Owl BEFORE u are told Birgitte is pregnant then the game automatically triggers "Cover You're Tracks, Again" & talks like this has happened before. But then when I use the owl the quest chain starts like normal. It dosent "break" the game it's just something that happened that I thought I would mention.
M3ntir

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes