Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Also I nearly forgot... but the Shakala Update also included a new form of income based on your tribes sice... i.e. the raiding system... so again additional game mechanics to offer a passiv form for earning Gold... with the taxes from the village you can also pay Gwyneth her 10 G and still turn a profit
I wasn't as negative towards the Golbin queen update as I am towards the spider freak thing, which crossed a line for me. The Goblin queen update sucked mostly, because the new content required a lot of luck and even more day skipping, which had negative effects on the other girls. The David Bowie reference was funny. But Shakala isn't hot, so for me this was an update where I thought: "meh", some good, some bad. But the last update was absolutely: "wtf!?" for me.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Lol.What i can say@Seewolf ??? My favorite is frida and they(patreons) never vote for giants women...
BTW MY TOP THREE IS
1) FRIDA
2)VICTORIA
3)EREVI
Your top 3??

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lol.What i can say@Seewolf ??? My favorite is frida and they(patreons) never vote for giants women...
BTW MY TOP THREE IS
1) FRIDA
2)VICTORIA
3)EREVI
Your top 3??
There haven't been any votes for either Frida or Victoria in a while... because they have such a huge fanbase they always get voted once they come up... only contending against each other...
Tinkerer is currently working on fleshing out the game and building the votes on characters that have had hardly any content yet

FriedPasta

Apr 22, 2018
Hello guys, can someone help me a little?

I had a save with +70 hours of gameplay and basically every quest completed (maybe not all but, you know, 99%)
The problem is that making some space for other games, I deleted the whole folder and did not noticed until today as I was going to play a little bit.

Can someone share a save with all the current quests completed? You would make me so happy (,:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
BTW MY TOP THREE IS
1) FRIDA
2)VICTORIA
3)EREVI
Your top 3??
My top 3 would be:

1. Liandra
2. Alice
3. Gwynneth (I never liked the fact that she's the village whore, but I like the design of this npc)

(4. Hilde) I'm cool with the giant girls, but I prefer Hilde over Frida, most likely because of the hair style. They share 4th though. ;)
(5.) Those vampire girls are very sexy, so I'm looking forward for this update.
(6.) Victoria has got absurdly exaggerated boobs, but I can understand that she's got a fanbase. She's on the same level as Ziva in my opinion.
(7.) Mia
(8.) Beth
In general the freakier it gets the less I like it....

Last edited:
Reactions: sfergerg39585

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Hello guys, can someone help me a little?

I had a save with +70 hours of gameplay and basically every quest completed (maybe not all but, you know, 99%)
The problem is that making some space for other games, I deleted the whole folder and did not noticed until today as I was going to play a little bit.

Can someone share a save with all the current quests completed? You would make me so happy (,:

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
Seewolf, you should see the overlord fans on reddit, some of them are into a giant spider girl, that isn't half spider but full, then you also got your zombie lovers, werewolf lovers, automaton lovers, vampire lovers. When i mean lover, i mean they want to fuck them.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Seewolf, you should see the overlord fans on reddit, some of them are into a giant spider girl, that isn't half spider but full, then you also got your zombie lovers, werewolf lovers, automaton lovers, vampire lovers. When i mean lover, i mean they want to fuck them.
Well, gladly tastes are different. But seems like a big bunch of degenerates to me :giggle: (no offense, I mean it jokingly)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My top 3 would be:

1. Liandra
2. Alice
3. Gwynneth (I never liked the fact that she's the village whore, but I like the design of this npc)

(4. Hilde) I'm cool with the giant girls, but I prefer Hilde over Frida, most likely because of the hair style. They share 4th though. ;)
(5.) Those vampire girls are very sexy, so I'm looking forward for this update.
(6.) Victoria has got absurdly exaggerated boobs, but I can understand that she's got a fanbase. She's on the same level as Ziva in my opinion.
(7.) Mia
(8.) Beth
In general the freakier it gets the less I like it....
After impregnating Gwyneth she retires from her "profession" as long as you decide to support her
Victoria is quiet popular because she is beautyful, yes... but personally because of her personality... she is a bit crazy on the fun side... and despite most other (human) girls in the game actually has a brain in her head :sneaky:
I am not to much of a fan of how Alice story went with her last Update... makeing her a submissive girl servant for the MC and all... atleast she still has character and tends to cause trouble by her own free will in order to scratch an itch every now and than
Mine would currently be
1) Victoria
2) Rosy (So much Love and Woman in such a little package)
3) Liandra (since you gotta love those pointy ears :ROFLMAO: )
4) Frida & Hilde (I do like tall girls... and they toned down on the femdom part... not a big fan of that)
5) Beth (she is a fun one that actually resists the MC the longest... plus a women that's willing to do THAT with animals [horses] is kinda hot)

Most of this is likely to change once other characters get more story as it promisses to make them more interesting than they already are
Some Patrons actually started to Pester Tinkerer in including a rotting Zombie girl aswell... glad he didn't so far... but it's supposed to be comeing... and it seems the Vampire Update is his best shot at that for the near future

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
After impregnating Gwyneth she retires from her "profession" as long as you decide to support her
Victoria is quiet popular because she is beautyful, yes... but personally because of her personality... she is a bit crazy on the fun side... and despite most other (human) girls in the game actually has a brain in her head :sneaky:
I am not to much of a fan of how Alice story went with her last Update... makeing her a submissive girl servant for the MC and all... atleast she still has character and tends to cause trouble by her own free will in order to scratch an itch every now and than
Mine would currently be
1) Victoria
3) Liandra (since you gotta love those pointy ears :ROFLMAO: )
4) Frida & Hilde (I do like tall girls... and they toned down on the femdom part... not a big fan of that)
5) Beth (she is a fun one that actually resists the MC the longest... plus a women that's willing to do THAT with animals [horses] is kinda hot)

Most of this is likely to change once other characters get more story as it promisses to make them more interesting than they already are

Some Patrons actually started to Pester Tinkerer in including a rotting Zombie girl aswell... glad he didn't so far... but it's supposed to be comeing... and it seems the Vampire Update is his best shot at that for the near future
Yeah, I wish there was an Alice update in the near future next to Liandra. I know that Gwynneth retires, once you pay alimony, but still not cool, that she used to be a whore.
Omg, a rotting Zombie girl... what's wrong with these people? Just imagine this: A stinking undead female corpse, with flies all around and grubs coming out of the rotten flesh and most likely already parts of the face fallen off like nose and ears and part of the lips. Which sicko really gets a boner by this imagination?! Why do people demand such stuff? I don't get it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, I wish there was an Alice update in the near future next to Liandra. I know that Gwynneth retires, once you pay alimony, but still not cool, that she used to be a whore.
Omg, a rotting Zombie girl... what's wrong with these people? Just imagine this: A stinking undead female corpse, with flies all around and grubs coming out of the rotten flesh and most likely already parts of the face fallen off like nose and ears and part of the lips. Which sicko really gets a boner by this imagination?! Why do people demand such stuff? I don't get it.
I'd blame games like World of Warcraft where females of all factions were (over) sexualized... including the Undead.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Lol you're fucking sitting here turning this thread into a bitchfest. If you've got a problem with the game go take it up on patreon. Otherwise quit derailing the thread with your personal tastes that 2 other people give a shit about.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The fact that Tinkerer is now working on the hot Vampire girls is a relief after the last updates in my opinion.
So how exactly will those vampiric powers help concerning the mc having to sleep in the various houses of his concubines regularly in order to not lose their affection?
from what Tinkerer said in a conversation, those powers will change the targets affection to the caster as long as hostile action isn't taken.
Also I nearly forgot... but the Shakala Update also included a new form of income based on your tribes sice... i.e. the raiding system... so again additional game mechanics to offer a passiv form for earning Gold... with the taxes from the village you can also pay Gwyneth her 10 G and still turn a profit
I can't wait for the counter-raids system and more mates
it's a fantasy story, prostitution was common, but even so she was quite a lovely character
1. Liandra
the problem with Liandra is her parents, they seem to be part of the elven council so if Tinkerer were to progress her story more elvish culture would have to be flashed out.
) Beth (she is a fun one that actually resists the MC the longest.
she just thought all men are useless bums, can't blame her considered who lives in the town.
) Frida & Hilde (I do like tall girls... and they toned down on the femdom part... not a big fan of that)
polar oposites of the spectrum, but the game wouldn't be as great without them. We know both Rosy and Frida are loyal to a fault, not sure if Hilde is...
it was Tinkerer's original idea for the vampires update, but instead he decided to go with a pious vampire huntress

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Lol you're fucking sitting here turning this thread into a bitchfest. If you've got a problem with the game go take it up on patreon. Otherwise quit derailing the thread with your personal tastes that 2 other people give a shit about.
The purpose of this forum is to discuss the various hosted games, which is exactly what happened here. There is also free speech, next to the fact, that I have been asked abut my preference. :FacePalm: The only one bitching around about it seems to be you...

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The purpose of this forum is to discuss the various hosted games, which is exactly what happened here. There is also free speech, next to the fact, that I have been asked abut my preference. :FacePalm:
It's a private forum and there are rules if you'd care to read them. The first one is:
Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
  • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
You've basically spent almost every 3rd post for the last page and a half breaking that rule, which counts as a derailment. You can express your preferences without talking shit about people who don't share them, and there's no need to go on about it for several posts almost in succession. As I said, that counts as a derailment. The rules are there for a reason and it's to stop threads from getting taken over with that sort of nonsense.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
It's a private forum and there are rules if you'd care to read them. The first one is:
Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
  • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
You've basically spent almost every 3rd post for the last page and a half breaking that rule, which counts as a derailment. You can express your preferences without talking shit about people who don't share them, and there's no need to go on about it for several posts almost in succession. As I said, that counts as a derailment. The rules are there for a reason and it's to stop threads from getting taken over with that sort of nonsense.
I didn't attack any user personally. You just seem to be offended by my general remarks about in my opinion strange tastes of people and their demands. Maybe you feel adressed and therefore take it personally? :unsure: A Mod may judge if there was really a line crossed, but I don't think so. I'm sure it's ok with the rules, to discuss with other users what I don't like and what I like about a game. You're the only one, who took offense.
Other users clarified & explained a lot of the latest dev decissions, it was a fruitful discussion so far, except for your rather "butthurt" reaction. Again no offense, just stating the obvious.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I didn't attack any user personally. You just seem to be offended by my general remarks about in my opinion strange tastes of people and their demands. Maybe you feel adressed and therefore take it personally? :unsure: A Mod may judge if there was really a line crossed, but I don't think so. I'm sure it's ok with the rules, to discuss with other users what I don't like and what I like about a game. You're the only one, who took offense.
Other users clarified a lot, it was a fruitful discussion so far, except for your rather butthurt reaction. Again no offense, just facts.
It seems you don't know what the word belittle means then, you don't have to address anyone directly to be belittling. And I can tell you from experience that your "opinions" about "strange tastes" are indeed breaking the rules. It has nothing to do with me being personally offended or not. I would just rather point it out for people to learn than reporting to the mods, I only report people if they're being willfully malignant, which I don't think you are, so I just called you out. But if you think your posts about other peoples tastes are in line feel free to continue posting in that fashion and see if it doesn't get you a warning at some point.

Reactions: RedZone30

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Other users clarified & explained a lot of the latest dev decissions, it was a fruitful discussion so far, except for your rather "butthurt" reaction. Again no offense, just stating the obvious.
don't feed the trolls...
since you like Liandra, maybe you could join the game's discord and drop a few words to back the "moar elves" frontt? we're outnumbered

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I guess this has gone quite off-topic enough. I'd like to get back on topic, discussing simply the game.

Raptus Puellae Thx for the support. I'll check out about the discord server. Does one have to be Patreon in order to join?

I think lots of people like Elves in general. And I don't have those WoW elves in mind by that, but rather LotR or Warhammer Fantasy ones. Therefore more elven content like the council of elves and so on, would probably be a huge update and a lot of work to do, but very much worth it for Tinkerer, since this game is about adult content in a fantasy setting and I'm pretty sure that more people will be attratcted to lovely elves than to strange creatures. He might gain more paying fans by adding more "mainstream"-fantasy adult content. Just my opinion.

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes