4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Animelovar

May 9, 2018
So you go through all of this and then all you can summon is a dude? Not even a choice? I know its early stages but... that was a waste of time.

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
The physics and graphics are really good. Although I notice there's just 3 scenes. Instead of complaining I'll tell you what I thought so far:
+Graphics are great
+Scenes are hot
+There is penetration collision for vag and it's well made. Important.
+Her voice seems good.

-No visible anus.
-No existing anal canal either as seen during that table scene.
-Needs more scenes (3 scenes only for the time of this game is not much at all)

Game also seems smooth. Looking forward to how it evolves if any work is actually put into it. There's promise if you do.

Reactions: Serenia

c2329408

Sep 23, 2019
I am not able to move bottom left and right circles, these are locked in place and overlay don't show for telekinesis skill. What I am missing?

Apr 29, 2021
I am not able to move bottom left and right circles, these are locked in place and overlay don't show for telekinesis skill. What I am missing?

Have you managed to get both the crystals onto the tables? There is walkthrough that Elfrey was kind enough to put together here.

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
Really loved what you did on this last update.

Had genuine laugh at the dialogues !

The sound effects on crystals and bottles are nice, really add concreteness to the game.

Transparency setting is a nice addition, struggled to see the good parts.

I noticed that I couldn't change outfit, worked in 0.02 (didn't play 0.03)

Edited the Guide for the letters of color.

Keep the steady work going, we are numbers to want to see the full game released :D

karmasutra87

Jun 5, 2021
Great scenes. Takes a bit of puzzles to get to them. Pretty complex and well-thought out puzzles. Most won't have that patience to fap. Super glad the futa is optional. Super duper glad.

spiciest meme l0rd

Jul 10, 2017
am i just an idiot? i found all the books and put the rune positions in on the floor, including the outer one, but i cannot get the gate to raise. any idea what im doing wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No idea what I am doing wrong here. thanks in advance for the help

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
am i just an idiot? i found all the books and put the rune positions in on the floor, including the outer one, but i cannot get the gate to raise. any idea what im doing wrong?

No idea what I am doing wrong here. thanks in advance for the help
Z rune is wrong, you must rotate more as there are runes that are double to lure you.

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
can you elaborate on that?

you sure that MC was not in 'demon' form?
Nope, both options are grayish and can't be interacted with. Edit : Nevermind, I didn't gather the statue to unlock it :/

When you told me that it depended on demon form, I was "But the changing book isn't there anymore, how can I change form ?" Turns out it is invisible.

The book is present in gallery mod though. And Demon form can't change outfit either.

Last edited:

spiciest meme l0rd

Jul 10, 2017
Z rune is wrong, you must rotate more as there are runes that are double to lure you.

Nope, both options are grayish and can't be interacted with.

When you told me that it depended on demon form, I was "But the changing book isn't there anymore, how can I change form ?" Turns out it is invisible.

The book is present in gallery mod though. And Demon form can't change outfit either.

Yeaaah so I'm just stupid, lol. Although I may actually be able to help you with the outfit change, did you pick up the statue that unlocks it? its on the table to the left, by shelves A and B.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes