4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I really like the girl design plus the sex animations are really hot, but there is a serious lack of h-content for now so better wait for more.

Reactions: Nizko

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Jesus all this time for this update and barely any H-progress. Not even one complete scene lol. Shouldn't have bothered downloading.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
spent 20 minutes in the latest build. gallery mode. theres the succubus and the guy and you can become futa. these are the only scenes. theres no scrolls to pickup or spells or anything. theres only the outfit statue you can pickup.

Reactions: deaddog

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Well should have expected as much, some things are too good to be true.
Sub player character and trans (not futa), sad times.

DZeil

Jan 4, 2020
Evi: "Why is this box so hard to open? ... ... It's sticky... Almost got- Hey! HEY!!! HOLD ON!!! WAIT- Ommph! Umph!! Umph!! Umph!! Umph!! Oh!! ... Someone went a bit overboard with the security... It spat out a key... Anyway... It won't- OPEN UP, YOU FUCK-MIMIC!!! I WASN'T FINISHED!!! ... ... Rude..."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Axel34

Upikey

Jun 2, 2020
I'm at the part where you get the Orthon book and i'm completely stuck. The door in the room is closed and dunno how to open it and I don't know what to do with the mirrors because there's no laser to bounce around.

DZeil

Jan 4, 2020
I'm at the part where you get the Orthon book and i'm completely stuck.
It's an obscure puzzle game. You're supposed to explore to find the next puzzle and cutscene/h-scene.

If the Orthon book is on the northwest side of the room, the hall to the next puzzle is west.

doarcutine

Feb 4, 2021
I'm at the part where you get the Orthon book and i'm completely stuck. The door in the room is closed and dunno how to open it and I don't know what to do with the mirrors because there's no laser to bounce around.
You need to replace the crystal at the center of the hall with another you find at your left when you enter the hall. It is so fucking stupid and counterintuitive because there is no clear indication that the crystals emit light and before going into that hall theres a book on a table that gives you some sort of fire summon so I thought I had to do something with that.

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
You need to replace the crystal at the center of the hall with another you find at your left when you enter the hall. It is so fucking stupid and counterintuitive because there is no clear indication that the crystals emit light and before going into that hall theres a book on a table that gives you some sort of fire summon so I thought I had to do something with that.
The Pyramid crystal is blackened by something, you need to put a clear crystal to allow the light to go through. Or you can just run around and click on everything.

strangeobject

Nov 22, 2019
No guide yet, but nothing really justifies the use of a guide here in my opinion. Previous versions were harder and I wrote a guide for it.
Where are you stuck ?
a room with a frozen object, there was also frozen key that i melted

besimole

Nov 15, 2021
I am very attracted to this game, but I deliberately did not play it once in order to get more content later. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing?

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
I am very attracted to this game, but I deliberately did not play it once in order to get more content later. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing?
You do well, there is sadly no a lot of content yet, as the game is only in 0.06. Refrain yourself, it'll only be better !

Reactions: besimole
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes