4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Titoir98

Jun 4, 2017
futa/trans protagonist where i can make her futa ? if you know that can show me some nice sex scenes :love:

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
There is no excuse for not having the option to invert Y in this sort of control scheme. It's a checkbox. Figure it out.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
The puzzle hints are too messy, but I managed to solve it

Star on top
Sun on left
Moon on right
Tree below sun
Skull below Moon

Also, picking up the two eyes at the same time will soft lock you and will force you to restart

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Screenshot 2022-05-21 084828.png

The hell do I do here?

Chocolate elf's a hottie, but I'm

very retarded.
Hint system, or a guide of sorts would be nice in the future, heh.

EDIT: Alright, I figured it out, made some good progress, but regardless.
Hint system will be a big necessity.

EDIT2: I do appreciate the Taimanin reference, though, heh.

Last edited:

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
So, I opened the portal. Then the door-face said it needs eyes. Found and placed the first eye but struggle with finding the second. it seems to be in a small cage next to a monkey reading a book... but how do I get it out?
It's just a grey sphere in that small corridor on the ground, it doesn't glow.
Opposite corridor, of the place you got the glowing eye.

• Red Heart
Reactions: breathe

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
To anyone stuck in the freezer/morgue/whatever spot, find the only open "fridge", telekinesis the ice cube with the key back to the spot with the fire, go back and open every one of them.
In one of the higher ones, you will find a figure that unlocks the Taimanin outfit for you and in one of the lower ones will be a giant ice block.
Telekinesis it back to the fire, drop it there and bam.
Step on it, it's an elevator.

As for sex scenes, there's a mimic scene in a small room with a lot of openable boxes.
The other scenes are found in books that are placed on some tables, just look out for giant books pretty much out of proportion and interact with them.
You can unlock sex with the demon only after you put all the crystal thingamabobs in the empty spaces and then summoning him.

Reactions: Winbiscuit

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
The puzzle hints are too messy, but I managed to solve it

Star on top
Sun on left
Moon on right
Tree below sun
Skull below Moon

Also, picking up the two eyes at the same time will soft lock you and will force you to restart
after this and put the red jewel in the statue , how to continue or is the end of the bulid for now

Edit: ok spooken too soon finded another red jewel , searching for the third one

edit2: done, sorry XD

Last edited:
Reactions: KofiCatto

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I got 4 scenes with the demon now, but i encountered a door in the first area that requires 'infernal essence' and mine is too weak. How do i get past this door?
Also.. there is a small cabinet in the frist area with a costume option. Where can i find those costumes?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
stuck with 3 mirror and 3 triangle, no clue what to doe...
(seen from when you enter the puzzle area)
- There should be a few round mirrors/glass panels in a room on the right... one of them (don't know which one) fits in an empty slot above you in the left corridor.
- In a room near the left corridor are a few triangles... one of them (one on the table? not sure) fits in the central room. Just remove the triangle piece that is already there

A light should now appear... use the telekenisis power to move the mirrors so the light hits the frozen wall/door in the back

Reactions: Winbiscuit

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
(seen from when you enter the puzzle area)
- There should be a few round mirrors/glass panels in a room on the right... one of them (don't know which one) fits in an empty slot above you in the left corridor.
- In a room near the left corridor are a few triangles... one of them (one on the table? not sure) fits in the central room. Just remove the triangle piece that is already there

A light should now appear... use the telekenisis power to move the mirrors so the light hits the frozen wall/door in the back
ty i was missing the empty slot in the main corriidor :)

Adellanuki

Aug 11, 2019
I'm liking it, it's making me use my brain more than I expected from an 'Adult' game, but It's kept me wanting to figure out the puzzles.

Really digging the MC. Looking forward to how it shapes out.

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
Hi there folks !

Since I love this game so much, I decided to make a guide again ! :D

It's made with Mircrosoft Word converted to pdf so yeah, it's odd looking, but be pleased with it ! And enjoy the game !

Dev, once again, you surprised me ! Love your word ! Dialogues were on point and made me chuckle ! Good job, continue !

Edit : Too lazy to change the guide so I put it here :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

twisted_air

Sep 4, 2018
So, I opened the portal. Then the door-face said it needs eyes. Found and placed the first eye but struggle with finding the second. it seems to be in a small cage next to a monkey reading a book... but how do I get it out?
It is hidden in a green sphere instead of the regular blue spheres that light the area

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
At the moment this content available only in Gallery.

Never had problems with swapping items, how did you make item disappear?
Just pick the two eyes at the same time and it will make it just one eye making you force restart cause you can only put one

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Hi there folks !

Since I love this game so much, I decided to make a guide again ! :D

It's made with Mircrosoft Word converted to pdf so yeah, it's odd looking, but be pleased with it ! And enjoy the game !

Dev, once again, you surprised me ! Love your word ! Dialogues were on point and made me chuckle ! Good job, continue !
this is not a complete guide, right? cause i see a lot of people talking about blue crystals and letters.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes