4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

pagan4eg

Jun 4, 2020
sht. Can't find 'Tree' stone...is it in the same room with others?

UPD Got it. It's on a wall in previous room

Last edited:
Reactions: mogetsu

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Am i blind? read the riddles but can't find the tree/life stone tablet

edit : nvm im just bad, it's at the entrance of the riddle room on the wall

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
[Feedback of v0.07]

+Amazing modeling
+Great animations
+Decent puzzles
-Backtracking to Sebastian is a bit tedious
-No animated money-shots/cum
-Obviously early build, low content

This is shaping up very nicely. The art direction, modeling, and animations are all great. The movement and controls are all quite well handled as well. It reminds me of the Harry Potter games in some ways, which makes me nostalgic for the flying mini-games. Good job.

My biggest gripe is the lack of cumming for the various animated sex scenes. During the story, there are artistic stills of cumming, but you can't view those in the gallery. It's understandable -- animation for liquids, much less liquids with cum's viscosity, is difficult. Each cumming scene is a whole extra animation, and one that people will only see for somewhere between 5-10 seconds each animation cycle. Still, it's a very effective touch, and there are some workarounds. Sound effects only could work as a placeholder, or even be fine for the final product as long as all cum shots are internal/hidden from view. A small cum-drip model animated coming out of her orifice would also work. Heck, you could even flash in some artistic stills of the cum shots somewhere onscreen, and I honestly don't think people would mind that much.

Aside from that, all my other complaints are minor. I would suggest making sure players don't have to backtrack too often, something which I think you're already keenly aware of since there are teleport platforms in the game. Also, adding a "To Title" button in the pause menu would be fantastic. The story is fun, but it'd be nice to be able to reach the gallery without closing the whole program.

Altogether, this is a fine project that I look forward to seeing more progress on. I wish you the best of luck in designing more puzzles and scenarios. My advice would be to take inspiration from everything -- look at other puzzle games and take note of what they accomplish and how they do it.

anotherday

Apr 9, 2018
Animated cum would be absolutely amazing, or at the very least the ability to trigger a climax scene suitable to the current pose at will, say by pressing space or something.

The whole thing is soooo darn smooth, the models are fantastic, the atmosphere is perfect for what the theme seems to be. I'd love to see the demon/futa form use her dick, whether it's on another character or characters or she's masturbating or both. Overall I really hope more comes soon.

mydudes67

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
My biggest gripe is the lack of cumming for the various animated sex scenes.
Animated cum would be absolutely amazing
Thanks for the feedback!

The thing is, all these cum animations, in my view, add unnecessary layer of complication. So I decided to reserve climax for special events, like when MC receives the 'powers'. Apparently, it doesn't work...

Here I updated first animation on the table and added experimental climax option.

Reasonable suggestions are welcome.

urvutihlavu

Jun 10, 2017
the game is awesome, kinda shame about the lack of content.
Also the goblin needs to get some...
he was very helpfull...

Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for the feedback!

The thing is, all these cum animations, in my view, add unnecessary layer of complication. So I decided to reserve climax for special events, like when MC receives the 'powers'. Apparently, it doesn't work...

Here I updated first animation on the table and added experimental climax option.

MEGA

Reasonable suggestions are welcome.
I know it's not a full update, but you may want to put this in the OP! Others will definitely want to see it! Great work :)

Sirine

Aug 7, 2017
I must say, I really like this game. It's cool to have puzzles, cute protagonista and some story.

sarfra

Jun 24, 2018
What little I have played, looks nicely polished in presentation. It shows it's either unfinished or a one-man job, but on little details. This game goes greats lengths too look nice and proper, compared to the usual indie game where it seems resources from here and there have been put together with stick and gum. It's painful to see how in several indie games the use from assets of different sources makes everything disconnected, from music to models, effects, animation, levels, etc. In this one everything seems so far work in harmony, and I find the overall style pleasing, maybe because it borders Overwatch's style (she seems a bit similar to Mercy). The puzzles and gameplay are simple but entertaining and work well.

I have yet to finish it, but it gives good gives, like a legitimate game that could be sold at the store. Plays well, pleasing to the eye, well optimized both in file size (I expect a short play) and performance. Overall bretty gud. Honestly the only way to make this better is to keep doing what he's done, but more.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes