4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Jeff:)

Jan 8, 2018
Jesus all this time for this update and barely any H-progress. Not even one complete scene lol. Shouldn't have bothered downloading.
This is the same kind of person that mails an indie game dev and ask him to make a game from scratch for 100 dollars in half a year.
The lack of grasp on reality and the true value of work and prioriries truly baffles me.

OP your demo is amazing atm. Solid work. :)

Reactions: Onkin

Avakato

Jun 29, 2017
This was a longer demo then I was expecting! So far the graphics are quite nice. Excited to see this continue on, funny intro :LOL:

dreamloft1

May 12, 2018
Every time I try to start this game my PC bluescreens. I'm using version 0.06. Might be an ultrawide problem not sure

SamBread

Nov 25, 2018
Guys does anyone know how to find the outfit for 0.06 build of the game? I'm looking around like a maniac but don't even know what to lookout for.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Guys does anyone know how to find the outfit for 0.06 build of the game? I'm looking around like a maniac but don't even know what to lookout for.
Some time ago I played the game, but I think the outfit token is a figurine in one of the freezers.
Open all ice boxes, check for ones that are above. Some of those can be opened too.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Bro, all of you talking about some books and tables and stones and shit, IM STUCK AT THE BEGGINING, WHAT DO I DO ? XDD
So Aight, i passed the golem with two eyes, summoned the bigdick growling boi, but after that im just hardstuck, got nowhere to go nothing to do, checked Literally every single thing yet couldnt unlock the 2nd gate. I Opened the first gate, put in the crystal with the lights that hit the frozen gate, but thats literally it, i have 0 fucking clue what to do next and it's kinda pissing me off ngl

Edit: NAHHHH, FUCK it, I AM Fucking done, pointlessly wasting my time looking around

Last edited:

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
So, I opened the portal. Then the door-face said it needs eyes. Found and placed the first eye but struggle with finding the second. it seems to be in a small cage next to a monkey reading a book... but how do I get it out?

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes