4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
The only negative thing I have to say about this game is that there isn't a slow walk mode and while there are directional animations for moving around, you kinda "slide" into them.
Nothing major after a while, the art style is a pleasure to the eye and the puzzles are nice, nothing too clichè but not particularly hard. The telekinesis is surpisingly responsive, wouldn't mind playing a game by the same dev that isn't NSFW, with more content ofc.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I get screen tearing while using both the in game vsync toggle and AMD enhanced sync.
Besides the screen tearing problem I really liked it. One of my favorites I've played in a long time!

Last edited:

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
A solid demo. I realized I missed most of the stuff at the first run, just operated on the big book to select the gender of the protagonist and managed to summon the two creatures with the large circle and that's it. I thought it was all there since I didn't notice any trigger for interaction with other objects, saw some crystals I couldn't interact with... but I read now there's actually a lot more I can do, which sounds cool. I had only two complaints... the not working mirror for character's customization, which I guess will be available next and I'm really curious to find out how the mechanics there are created, and I wished there was more to just explore for the sake of exploration. I would also loved if there was a in-game screenshot feature which is something I look for in any Unreal Engine game by now, since I bought an asset for adding ghat and Epic released one for free not too much later on. A feature like that alone would have given me so much more chances to enjoy what makes this demo a "must watch for more" title, the quality of models, their texturing, the flawless locomotion ─ which can be a pain in the ass if you want to avoid ALS at al cost like me ─ and adult animations, the rendering of the liquid exchange which looks at the best compared to any other. In general it's a polished look I'm loving, which is a great accomplishment to my eyes because I tendentially prefer a more realistic look and only in most recent times I started appreciating stylized look as well which allow some visual flexibility in terms or Art vibes.
At the end of the day... this is ultimately a massive surprise I'm willing to keep my eyes on for further development. If I understood things tight this game takes place all in a same location ─ the castle or whatever it is this place ─ with no outdoor world to explore, which is actually not a bad thing at all.
I'm feeling intrigued by this project and I wanna wish all the best to the developer. A solid project that doesn't seem to mess around and just deliver what it promises. Such a rare thing, that is!

PS: Just a suggestion... do not fear the possibility to add goodies all over the place, items with no storyline purpose, from time to time. Just items that makes discovering new things even more entertaining and enjoyable. I's like the idea of having most of the books interactable. Another idea is adding physics to most items... hitting them accidentally can mess things around ─ how many times that does happen to us on a daily basis!??!!! ─ making harder to find items where they were supposed to be. Just another idea from my hat, of course, just saying. Damn... this games turns out to be even highly inspirational!

You know what... you really got me enthusiast about this now, dude!

Hell yeah...

O O
. o .

If you need any voice acting... I can make low deep voices and creepy laughing for any evil/monster creature you can imagine, just in case you need that!

Reactions: mydudes67

mydudes67

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

For this update I focused on building the location, where MC finds the next summoning tome and eventually going to conduct next ritual. Although currently there's no gameplay value in that room.
Besides environment I addressed some of the smaller stuff from my todo list like:
- Character now can walk, not only run (shift, caps lock)
- Added option to disable help popups
- Added several options for frame limit (maybe that will help some people with screen tearing problem)
- Added options for mouse
- Added some sounds and fx, finished sequence of portal opening.
- Optimizations and fixes to some environment assets and fx
- Bugfixes
Before I continue adding new NSFW stuff, first I want to make next puzzle room, so that existing H-scenes could have their place in the game.

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Either I missed something or the last room is unsolvable at the moment (Paintings change their position and some statues.)

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
Enjoyable experience, though I think it would be a good idea to implement a save system and an objective tracker

itazuragenki

Jul 3, 2020
One of the outfits and parts of the areas makes me thing that Lineage 2 Dark Elves might've been an inspiration for those.

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
the little Elf is very pretty, it'd be nice to be able to try all the outfits (and remove all outfits ;-) ) In the mirror in the Gallery mode

Reactions: Steiner88

mydudes67

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
it'd be nice to be able to try all the outfits (and remove all outfits ;-) ) In the mirror in the Gallery mode
All outfits are placed on the table in front of mirror.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll think about adding option in gallery for 'scene version' of outfit

Last edited:

Adamantine

Aug 26, 2019
I found interesting bug) In gallery mod. You need summon the Orthon or Succubus, than you need to change form to demon form, than you change form back to human and when you tap button that change form you need fast run to Orthon/Succubus and make sex scene. In fine you will be in sex scene on demon form (costume and with horns), but without penis. Also that works for revers, and you can make sex scened where MC will be in her human cosume but with penis. I think it's funny)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes