4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

ziggy1341

Jun 14, 2017
Is the end of the first part of the game the room past the infernal door that has all the little statues? Is there anything to do in this room?

And when starting from the second part from Main Menu, where do I go in the library to access that content?

mydudes67

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Is the end of the first part of the game the room past the infernal door that has all the little statues? Is there anything to do in this room?
It's first puzzle room of 2nd part of the game. Solving it leads into unfinished area at the moment.

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
I just came back to this to say that I really appreciate the addition of climaxes to some of the sex scenes. I'm a big fan of excessive climaxes, too, so I appreciate you taking a non-trivial approach to adding them in.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
how do I drop item from inventory? I can't melt the icecube, I think it is because I have it following me as a purple shadow instead of holding it with telekenisis.

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Quick guide for those that are able to get the red jewels in the statues (look at previous comments to find the guide). Summon the demon within the statues and continue on with the animation. Once that is done, open the door within the first zone that has the red lights on each side of the door, (has a small set of stairs downwards towards the door). There you will enter the room with 5 drawings and in random spots are 5 objects that look like silver trophies. If you pick one up, you can go to one drawing and press E, if it is the one that matches, it'll light up in the drawing, if not, the trophies and drawings will randomly swap places. The proper placements are, Star with the guy with the lantern, moon with the guy with the sun above his head, bird with the guy tied up and swords on the ground, double snake with the two guys with the chalice in between them, and the sword hilt with the guy holding what seems like a small scroll in his right hand. After this, the middle of the floor will light up, there are 5 spots you need to step on so none of the spots no longer are lit. Best strategy is step on on, then follow the line to the right and step on that, keep doing that till you have 3 left, one on one end and two on the other. If you step on the one, then all 3 will no longer be lit and the middle will light up. if you go on the middle, it will work like an elevator downward, unfortunately, it will say, in development. hope this helps.

Eterky

Aug 3, 2017
I just put the first red jewel in a statue after the laser puzzle. But I can't figure where the 2 others are. I saw a door in the room where I found the 1st jewel but I'm apparently "not done here" and can't proceed here ? Is it normal ? Am I missing something ?

Edit : Nevermind, I noticed the book on the table in the room where I took the jewel. Dev should highlight them a little more IMO. It's too easy to pass by without noticing them.

Last edited:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I know dev said cum scene where too much work but we really need one for the blowjob at least.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes