4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

cevitamin

Apr 19, 2018
As I recall there was one more to make it even stronger that you need to place in one of the corridors.
interesting...this wasnt an issue in previous version.. Ill give it a try. Thank you.

EDIT: All is well, i found the lens spot, and i am pleasantly surprised, how the demo/game progressed since my first interest. Good job to the developer. And i know how time consuming this job is. I am also scene and character designer, so i imagine how rewarding the apreciation from others is. Looking forward to see more. And by the way i love the ambience music, it fits perfectly with the concept.

Last edited:
Reactions: mydudes67

mydudes67

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
I can't summon it "succubus(?) "
The level is a bit messy atm.
To summon succubus you have to pick up book in the room with summoning circle. After I make all the puzzles for second quest, I'll start working on gameplay sequence, player won't be able to proceed until he picks up necessary things (like it was in 1st quest)
I moved it to another page and such "hmm" what happened
I'll think about what can be used for signaling that door has opened.
the book on the left cannot be picked up
The book you can't pick up is a placeholder, there's no H-scene for it yet. I just forgot to turn off outline.

Last edited:
Reactions: killer905

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
The level is a bit messy atm.
To summon succubus you have to pick up book in the room with summoning circle. After I make all the puzzle for second quest, I'll start working on gameplay sequence, player won't be able to proceed until he picks up necessary things (like it was in 1st quest)

I'll think about what can be used for signaling that door has opened.

The book you can't pick up is a placeholder, there's no H-scene for it yet. I just forgot to turn off outline.
Good to know :3

Varen-6

Jul 15, 2021
1676977084012.png
I'm not sure what player has to do in that room, literally stumbled in every centimeter of the room, found a staff that can be picked up, but nothing else interactable or that can be moved with telekinesis. Any help? Or is it just unfinished part?

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
View attachment 2406117
I'm not sure what player has to do in that room, literally stumbled in every centimeter of the room, found a staff that can be picked up, but nothing else interactable or that can be moved with telekinesis. Any help? Or is it just unfinished part?
You can finish this puzzle ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THE END

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
An interesting title. I'll keep an eye on it. If the gameplay improves, I'll update the review.

mydudes67

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
v0.07.6

- Lighting in H-scenes is now softer
- When changing outfits, there's an option to use H-scene version (gallery mode only)
- Minor corrections to some animations
- Added Elf version for H-scene with succubus on the table
- Added 2 H-scenes with succubus on the floor + climax for one of them (gallery mode only)
- Some FX work and fixes

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes