4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
Is there more than one outfit to find, or is it a placeholder? If there is more, does anyone know where it is?

1727374727815.png

Also, great game so far. I really like how it plays and the story is good too.

Raventhrall

Aug 31, 2017
cant figure out where to put the assembled sphere
Use telekinesis to push the orb against the door and wall, in a diamond pattern like in the book. The wall will highlight a shade of green for a second then start crafting a sigil. When all 4 sigil's are present the fog lifts.

Reactions: wulfric

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I've downloaded this game after a while of not playing it because I saw there was a new update

I'm currently in the puzzle room using my old save file which stopped right after getting the cobra puzzle correctly. I remember seeing this new room in the previous version but now I don't see it. I'm trying to interact with the spheres again with the telekinesis but it's seemingly not working for me and interact doesn't do anything either.

Is the game not compatible with old save files?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured out what I was doing wrong heh

Last edited:

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
They really need to break futa and trans apart in tags. In this game is gender change but tits stay.

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
decent update, aside from all the futa. I wish you could get the lady-boy outfit without the boy parts.

Idzordi

Mar 27, 2023
Use telekinesis to push the orb against the door and wall, in a diamond pattern like in the book. The wall will highlight a shade of green for a second then start crafting a sigil. When all 4 sigil's are present the fog lifts.
nothing happens with both fog doors. nothing im rolling sphere and no highlights

Itilien

Jun 3, 2023
Thanks for the feedback!

The thing is, all these cum animations, in my view, add unnecessary layer of complication. So I decided to reserve climax for special events, like when MC receives the 'powers'. Apparently, it doesn't work...

Here I updated first animation on the table and added experimental climax option.

MEGA

Reasonable suggestions are welcome.
Thanks for this. Speaking for myself climaxing and the animations that go with it is kinda why we are all here lol.

Would it be possible for the cum stains to persists when switching positions? And dare I ask for a while after having had sex?

Cum stained while solving puzzles would be the best puzzles solving ever lol

I'm playing on Steam btw

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes