4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

PokMan

Dec 22, 2018
Do the fog doors use the same pattern? I can't for the life of me open the second one.

Also to anyone unsure what to do after you connect both halves of the orbs, put the orb in the brazier with the crystal.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Just trial and error the second door, imagining it is a numpad the pattern is 58 and 13.

I was struggling with how to get back to the hub from the noodle room, because the towers of annoy puzzle is in the way, but one has to walk a stairway (not the teleporters!) and then take the statue pentagram elevator back up.

Architectural note: The game starts with an elevator and goes immediatly into a stairwell. Whaaat.

ArcaneSpoon

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Reactions: Itilien

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Can't wait til Sebastian gets some fun!
I was thinking the same thing. Would be funny if MC started to get horny and implied she wanted to bang, but then Sebastian still offended didn't want to do it (he really does but just wants to see her squirm a little)

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
Do the fog doors use the same pattern? I can't for the life of me open the second one.

Also to anyone unsure what to do after you connect both halves of the orbs, put the orb in the brazier with the crystal.
They don't use the same pattern no. Someone posted a picture further up in the thread

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
Architectural note: The game starts with an elevator and goes immediatly into a stairwell. Whaaat.
It is possible that the ropes or chains cannot be that long, as they also have to support their own weight as their length increases. Also, how else are you going to force the player to use WASD as part of a subtle tutorial?

The longer I think about this game, the more I realize the subtleties in this game. The direction of the corridors (after solving) or closed doors alone steer the player in the right direction. That never works with instructions …

The first time, I took the sphere into the planet room because I didn't get the actual solution at first. I put it down in the center of the planet ... nothing happened. I took it out again using telekinesis. This only worked in a certain setting and MC position. I put them down again and was never able to take them out again. I thought I would create a new constellation with a new, different sun that would set some kind of mechanism in motion. Then I realized that the solutions to the puzzles were to be found in the new space and not by taking thousands of steps around thousands of corners. You simply have to take the time to try out everything possible in the actual room. When you get to the actual solution, the reward center in your brain is activated. that never works with instructions

This game is endearing and heart-warming on several levels. And you are asked before some actions whether you want to see them

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
I decided to go ahead and make an updated walkthrough for this version.

This is my first time making one of these. I hope it helps.

I didn't even think I'd have to compress a pdf :LOL:

And thanks to Elfrey for their work with the first one walkthrough!

Keep up the good work, mydudes67. I look forward to the next update! (but please don't change the current puzzles :oops:)

#JusticeForSebastian

Updated for v0.09
I updated the walkthrough. I figured out the 2nd fog door with trial and error because I couldn't find a direct clue.

I did not expect that. Well, maybe making design of the sphere similar to planet's wasn't the best choice.
BTW, I started a new game but had to stop before I summoned the guy after getting the gems. When I reloaded the save the cutscene didn't play but it was available in the Research Diary. Also, I could just walk straight from there to the planet room without doing ANY of the puzzles in-between. Any of my saves made before the planet room do this.

It almost seems like a "skip to new content" option but just reloading a file is what does it.

I'm playing on my Steam version fyi.

ArcaneSpoon

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
No, I didn't have old saves. It was the first time playing the Steam version.
I uploaded new build on steam. I fixed a bug when game carries variables from last load to a new game. Can you reproduce what you described earlier?

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
I did not expect that. Well, maybe making design of the sphere similar to planet's wasn't the best choice.
As always, the developer cannot foresee every stupid decision made by the user. Please do not bother to change this. It was funny that it was possible at all. I thought I could somehow absorb the color of the planet or transport the planet; then I had the idea of a new sun … In “Portal”, an object would be destroyed if it was smuggled out of a puzzle room. That doesn't have to happen here. The MC is a bright student of the Arcane Arts after all. The player has to behave accordingly.;)

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
I uploaded new build on steam. I fixed a bug when game carries variables from last load to a new game. Can you reproduce what you described earlier?
.09 is my first time playing the Steam version.

I can't seem to recreate it. I started a new game then I saved and reloaded after every scene/puzzle overwriting the same file slot (slot 1) over and over. Each time I walked to see if the door near the mirror opened like before. I did this up to the mural room puzzle and the issue didn't occur.

However, loading my slot 2 file from my first playthrough still has the issue. The door to the the other half of the game is open, the mural and elevator puzzle are done, the statue puzzle (the barrier puzzle already completed) and the teleporter doors are both open in the 3rd summon circle room, I can go through the teleporter but the book on the stand for Sebastian isn't there, and the planet room is complete. The only thing I can't go through is the new door until I go and pick up the key. Also, all the sexnomicons on that half of the building are still in their positions and haven't been picked up as I go through them (the black and gold costume too)

So, again, I couldn't replicate it starting a new game for a second time, but the first saves still have it. Not sure why it happened after booting it up for the first time. I can try deleting all my saves and trying again but I don't know if that will do anything or not.

Last edited:

foxyloverGG

Jun 3, 2022
I think there is a bug with the pattern placement on the fog entering from the right side of Amelattu. I can't reach the spot where the last pattern should be, so either the pattern is placed incorrectly or the Telekinesis spell doesn't have enough reach :(

upd : NEVER MIND, but if you're stuck like me, you can use the mouse scroll wheel to control the distance of the Telekinesis spell. uhhh.png

Last edited:

Alpharoch

May 13, 2018
I have played the game from the beginning for hours till constellation puzzle and I keep getting Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) randomly in the area. There was no BSOD before. can someone share me a save file after constellation puzzle plz?

ArcaneSpoon

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
.09 is my first time playing the Steam version.
I can't seem to recreate it. I started a new game then I saved and reloaded after every scene/puzzle overwriting the same file slot (slot 1) over and over. Each time I walked to see if the door near the mirror opened like before. I did this up to the mural room puzzle and the issue didn't occur.
Thanks for the bug report and testing, this helped a lot. The bug was present in 0.08 also.

However, loading my slot 2 file from my first playthrough still has the issue.
If your save had puzzles solved it can't be reverted.
all the sexnomicons on that half of the building are still in their positions
This is expected since the process of save/load for collectibles is a bit different.

Reactions: Shades
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes