Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great Game ;) i enjoyed allot scenes where realy good :cool: (y)
But One Thing is missing Happy Endings..:confused: Happy Ending With Cousin Sophie would be Perfect she is in love with Mc so Pregnancy and Marriage fits Ending :cool:(y) It Could End In Harem with pregnancy (y)Game is not completed :confused:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can someone help me i cant get any even with Dani. My screen says ''No hints'' and i just have her first scene in my galery.

1033044_Screenshot_4.jpg

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Who cares if you're not satisfied by the ending? The complete tag differs from the abandoned tag mostly in terms of honesty. He says it's done and he's not working on it anymore. games that are abandoned usually have the dev ghost his fans and keep taking their money. Which is different.

I for one am excited for whatever he starts working on next! He's improved his craft so much but personal trainer is still limited by his ancient original designs. Whatever characters he designs next are going to look amazing.

edit:

That said there are quite a lot of minor typos, I wonder if we compiled the list of typos and fixes if he'd implement them.

Last edited:

trexix

Mar 19, 2020
Man i was a huge fan of this game but i feel like this is a huge fumble at the goal line. so many of the stories 'endings' dont even feel like endings, hell jennas feels like a mid point to her actualy sorting some of her shit out. im kind of holding out hope that the complete tag is incorrect as this is really a dissapointment. so many great characters and not a single one of their storylines feels satisfying. also no pregnant scenes for amy? real bumber this is.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
This feels like a standard update pressganged into being the 'completed' update. No resolution with any of the characters (maybe Sophie has one but I can't get the baking event to trigger, Edit: So it triggers in the living room rather than the kitchen...brilliant -_-) and honestly a thoroughly disappointing and baffling way to end the game.

Honestly not been this bewildered and irked by an ending since Daughter for Dessert or Hustle Town (the prior for the endings being disconnected from how one played the game and the latter for being the equivalent of letting the air out of a balloon.)

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I understand being burned out of developing the same shit for almost 3 years, but after that much time you kinda own your subscribers a decent ending, you get your fanbase to like a few characters and throw some half assed events at them just to be done with... very disappointing ending for a great game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I understand being burned out of developing the same shit for almost 3 years, but after that much time you kinda own your subscribers a decent ending, you get your fanbase to like a few characters and throw some half assed events at them just to be done with... very disappointing ending for a great game.
It genuinely surprises me how many people read absolutely nothing about what's going on and then spout bullshit.

The dev has said since last year this is a learning project, he's working on his actual game.

This was never supposed to take off.

He isn't "burnt out" this was just practice. His subscribers already know that.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
It genuinely surprises me how many people read absolutely nothing about what's going on and then spout bullshit.

The dev has said since last year this is a learning project, he's working on his actual game.

3 year learning project? Damn.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
Endings in these games are always weird, everyone has their own fantasy of how it should be :oops::whistle::giggle:.

Regardless, I enjoyed it and am curious what comes next.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017

So whenever someone says "it;s a learning project" we should just never play it because we now know that "it's a learning project" means "I'm just gonna fuck it off eventually and leave half assed endings to characters that didn't mean shit because this is a learning project that was never supposed to take off but did anyways and i am in the habit of just fucking off the people that actually liked this game."

You need to take off your white knight Armour buddy
Edit: and before you respond with "well he still has subscribers"
I say to that. most people give others the benefit of the doubt, that is to say support them until they get burned. I have a feeling there will be a mass exodus of subscribers after this nonsense because they got burned

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes