Jul 20, 2019
It's not a random day and it definitely ends and forces you to start again for a reason. It will all make sense eventually... ;)
I think everyone who has played a PA game before knows that your games always end on the 21st day, but I think the complaint here is that in Timelapse, there's no mention of the game ending on the 21st day. At least, if I remember correctly. Every other game kinda states 'something big will happen on the 21st day' and you're given reminders of the impending final day, so I can see why someone who hasn't played PA before would complain about it suddenly ending in timelapse. :p

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I think everyone who has played a PA game before knows that your games always end on the 21st day, but I think the complaint here is that in Timelapse, there's no mention of the game ending on the 21st day. At least, if I remember correctly. Every other game kinda states 'something big will happen on the 21st day' and you're given reminders of the impending final day, so I can see why someone who hasn't played PA before would complain about it suddenly ending in timelapse. :p
Early on there is a tease about an impending time limit; but it's true that the game doesn't underline it much. I may end up giving another reminder along the way just to make that clearer, but I haven't so far just because it felt like it would get in the way of the story.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
So, this game seems interesting so far, im only just now getting to day 9 but im curious. I see the animated tag and while sure there are minor animations like character movement when selecting options or the occasional nod from the girls, but is there any animation to the sex scenes? Granted im still early and in the flashback stages, im just curious. The art is fantastic and tbh I'd love to see them move around a lot more at some point.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
So, this game seems interesting so far, im only just now getting to day 9 but im curious. I see the animated tag and while sure there are minor animations like character movement when selecting options or the occasional nod from the girls, but is there any animation to the sex scenes? Granted im still early and in the flashback stages, im just curious. The art is fantastic and tbh I'd love to see them move around a lot more at some point.
There's a few; I've used them strategically here and there. I've had to be sparing because I'm not primarily an animator, my tools don't lend themselves to it and it's very time consuming. So the answer is yes, but not heaps of them.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Hello people does anyone here know how to trigger Rio Ntr event in pervert action legecy???
I tried everything but I guess I am messing something important for this event

Jul 20, 2019
Bro that was me asking there too :ROFLMAO:
Well I'm pretty sure I remember answering it there too. I don't really see the point in posting in this thread regardless of if you were answered or not. But I'll just say this: If you complete all Hiroshi night-training scenes with one girl, Hiroshi service-training with another, and witness the third girl going to Hiroshi after giving her the passion potion, AND then sneak about in the secret passageway, you SHOULD come across the Rio NTR event.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Well I'm pretty sure I remember answering it there too. I don't really see the point in posting in this thread regardless of if you were answered or not. But I'll just say this: If you complete all Hiroshi night-training scenes with one girl, Hiroshi service-training with another, and witness the third girl going to Hiroshi after giving her the passion potion, AND then sneak about in the secret passageway, you SHOULD come across the Rio NTR event.
Thx bro I definitely missed the third girl and passion potion

GentlemanJim

Mar 6, 2017
Am I missing something regarding the NTR stuff being "optional"? In PAL there was a clear question where Hiroshi would ask if he could do things with the maids and you could say "No". There doesn't seem to be any option to give Hirai a firm no, the option to send a girl on a date with him is always present with no way to just permanently opt out.

Weirder than this, even without ever having any interaction with Hirai beyond the mandatory initial scene the MC ponders the possibility that he's been fucking the Nobuko during her ending. If I haven't missed something that doesn't make the NTR very "optional", it makes it seem like a thing that canonically happened but you can choose to make happen more. It was a really jarring moment for that line too...

Jul 20, 2019
There doesn't seem to be any option to give Hirai a firm no, the option to send a girl on a date with him is always present with no way to just permanently opt out.
I mean, it is still clearly optional. It's up to you whether you want to send a girl out on a date. If you choose not to, that's essentially the same as saying "no". Just don't send a girl out on a date with Hirai.

Regarding the stuff with
the MC ponders the possibility that he's been fucking the Nobuko during her ending.
I think maybe BBBen should make it so this only happens if you obtain the Nobuko Hirai flashback, otherwise this doesn't happen during the ending. To be honest, I can't quite remember what you're referring to, I don't really remember any mention of Hirai during Nobuko's ending.

GentlemanJim

Mar 6, 2017
I mean, it is still clearly optional. It's up to you whether you want to send a girl out on a date. If you choose not to, that's essentially the same as saying "no". Just don't send a girl out on a date with Hirai.
While I get what you mean, the issue is that it keeps the NTR as a front and centre option that's never far from the player's mind. You can't just opt-out and then forget it exists, you're constantly reminded of it. This wouldn't be an issue regarding kinks that players are likely to be fairly neutral about if they're not into it, but it's not ideal for a kink that's an active turn-off for many

I don't really remember any mention of Hirai during Nobuko's ending.
I was specifically referring to a line where the MC is thinking about getting her pregnant, considers that she might be pregnant already and then thinks to himself that if she is it could even be Hirai's. This line shows up even if you've never sent her on a date with him

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Am I missing something regarding the NTR stuff being "optional"? In PAL there was a clear question where Hiroshi would ask if he could do things with the maids and you could say "No". There doesn't seem to be any option to give Hirai a firm no, the option to send a girl on a date with him is always present with no way to just permanently opt out.
Yes, it's just a button if you choose not to press it. Hiroshi would turn up again and make more offers in PAL, but in this case Shuji's more or less said no already.

Weirder than this, even without ever having any interaction with Hirai beyond the mandatory initial scene the MC ponders the possibility that he's been fucking the Nobuko during her ending. If I haven't missed something that doesn't make the NTR very "optional", it makes it seem like a thing that canonically happened but you can choose to make happen more. It was a really jarring moment for that line too...
I think maybe BBBen should make it so this only happens if you obtain the Nobuko Hirai flashback, otherwise this doesn't happen during the ending. To be honest, I can't quite remember what you're referring to, I don't really remember any mention of Hirai during Nobuko's ending.
If that's triggered in the Nobuko ending even though she hasn't dated Hirai, that sounds like a bug. It shouldn't work that way - I'll take a look at the ending and see if it needs a fix.

EDIT: Ah, yes, dang, that was a bug - I'm surprised nobody reported it until now, but it'll be fixed in the next version.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes