Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Why the game stuck at loading when I progress???especially when I go to new places with train??is it my pc problem??

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
How can I increase the girls love ???their trust is 200 or more.last event was with Noboku in her bedroom husband came at end with camera.no more events for any girl.what should I do???

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Why the game stuck at loading when I progress???especially when I go to new places with train??is it my pc problem??
That's a compatibility problem that occasionally pops up, unfortunately; there's no way to predict it. If you can still play through with only the occasional crash, then good, I just recommend frequent saves. Here's my FAQ explanation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can I increase the girls love ???their trust is 200 or more.last event was with Noboku in her bedroom husband came at end with camera.no more events for any girl.what should I do???
Dating in the day increases trust, but dating at night increases love, so you need to do both.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Hello, Mac user here. I followed the instructions for installations but it seems I cant find
  • chmod +x Versions/*/nwjs\ Framework.framework/Helpers/crashpad_handler
What do I do?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Hello, Mac user here. I followed the instructions for installations but it seems I cant find
  • chmod +x Versions/*/nwjs\ Framework.framework/Helpers/crashpad_handler
What do I do?
Those actually aren't my instructions (added to the first post by a mod) so I don't know how they work; I don't have a Mac myself. I was under the impression that those instructions were only for if the game is giving you trouble starting. Normally it's supposed to just work without all that setup trouble.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Those actually aren't my instructions (added to the first post by a mod) so I don't know how they work; I don't have a Mac myself. I was under the impression that those instructions were only for if the game is giving you trouble starting. Normally it's supposed to just work without all that setup trouble.
Thanks for the reply

edit: Though the game seems to still have an issue of opening

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Does the game have any missing files by chance?
No, not unless something's gone wrong in your download of it, or your extraction of the files. (Not that it's a mistake from you, necessarily; the only thing I can think of is that one of those processes broke, if there were a missing file.)

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
No, not unless something's gone wrong in your download of it, or your extraction of the files. (Not that it's a mistake from you, necessarily; the only thing I can think of is that one of those processes broke, if there were a missing file.)
Is there anything I could do to fix the game? I managed to play an older version of the game in Mac and it went off without any issues, but now I can't. I could even use the instructions in installations since they may have made a typo or the folder is different labeled in the Mac version or something.

edit: "couldn't even use "

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Different models for a change (akin to honey select ones, but not overrepresented), different story premise, nice scenes and all of that, but the biggest killer and flaw of this game is day limiter, it's annoying especially in the game that should be sandbox or have that tag. Because there is such limiter player is forced to play new game multiple times and repeat same scenes over and over, to focus on one character to unlock everything and that is grindy even with option to start with max stats on day 7 and skip button (without those options i would not even bother to play again).
Another problem when starting with max stats is that you gonna miss some additional scenes and memories because it progress to the end options with each girl, but there is no other way to unlock all that game has to offer in one playthrough and gallery is missing.
I understand that developer made decision to incorporate day limiter, but there could just be an option to choose to end the game with each girl when prompted without putting any kind of limitation because it kills the freedom to do want you want at your own pace.
So my question to BBBen, would you consider removing limiter from the game later down the line or when you complete game or at least add some kind of gallery with all scenes available?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Is there anything I could do to fix the game? I managed to play an older version of the game in Mac and it went off without any issues, but now I can't. I could even use the instructions in installations since they may have made a typo or the folder is different labeled in the Mac version or something.

edit: "couldn't even use "
The correct instructions are:
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Versions/*/nwjs\ Framework.framework/nwjs\ Framework
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Versions/*/nwjs\ Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Versions/*/nwjs\ Framework.framework/Helpers/crashpad_handler
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs

It launches, but I'm getting a black screen on my MacOS VM, but that might be because my VM is only software rendering.

Reactions: BBBen

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
The correct instructions are:
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Versions/*/nwjs\ Framework.framework/nwjs\ Framework
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Versions/*/nwjs\ Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Versions/*/nwjs\ Framework.framework/Helpers/crashpad_handler
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs

It launches, but I'm getting a black screen on my MacOS VM, but that might be because my VM is only software rendering.
just want to clarify, does the asterisk stand for something else or do I just simply type that in?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
just want to clarify, does the asterisk stand for something else or do I just simply type that in?
It just means that it will look for and apply the command to any folders it finds in that directory. You could replace the asterisk with the NWJS version number this game engine is using if you want, which is 62.0.3202.89

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
So my question to BBBen, would you consider removing limiter from the game later down the line or when you complete game or at least add some kind of gallery with all scenes available?
It's ultimately necessary for the structure and story, in ways that might not be obvious right now (because the game and story aren't complete), to have a day limit and be structured around replays. It's not actually intended as a sandbox, exactly. More and more, over time, you'll find that replays aren't the same every time (and the replay skip mode is designed to smooth the process a bit).

Removing the day limit, while making it superficially more convenient, would also remove the point of the gameplay, balancing stats and so forth, because you wouldn't ever have to make any choices; just grind out sub-optimal approaches over time and you'd get to the content. That would mean the game is basically just busy work to slow you down between the scenes (which isn't my intention in the design). If I were taking out all the point of the gameplay interaction I honestly think it'd be better just as a comic or something like that.

To the second part of the question, though, yes there will ultimately be a scene gallery. It's a time consuming feature to program and I've held off on doing it because I've wanted to do a significant menu UI overhaul at some point and designing that would be a part of it. It's also a time consuming thing to make in itself without potentially screwing up the game or creating a lot of bugs.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Singleminded

Aug 24, 2017
Hey BBBen! Just a small inconsistency I noticed: I was playing through Nobuko's ending and it mentions that she might be pregnant with Hirai's baby... which is weird since I never let him date her at all. I imagine that this line shouldn't show up for people who never shared her.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Hey BBBen! Just a small inconsistency I noticed: I was playing through Nobuko's ending and it mentions that she might be pregnant with Hirai's baby... which is weird since I never let him date her at all. I imagine that this line shouldn't show up for people who never shared her.
Thanks for the report, yes, that's a bug. It'll be fixed in the next version I release. (y)

Reactions: Singleminded

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
How do you go about unlocking cards? I just did a nobuko focused playthrough(100+ Trust and love), but I didn't end up unlocking any cards. Are there specific tasks you have to do to unlock these or are they associated with the memories you unlock

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
How do you go about unlocking cards? I just did a nobuko focused playthrough(100+ Trust and love), but I didn't end up unlocking any cards. Are there specific tasks you have to do to unlock these or are they associated with the memories you unlock
They're generally associated with exploring scenes a little more closely, or finding harder-to-find content. I would have thought you'd get at least one or two that way, though. Did you end up actually unlocking Nobuko's sex scene and ending? If so, I would have thought I would have tied one to her sex scene, at least.

Often, if you're in an interactive scene, you should explore the screen a bit and see what you can click on, because there's likely to be interactions available and sometimes they're quite important - grabbing those can be linked to cards, sometimes.

That said, the game's in progress, so expect more cards over time.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
They're generally associated with exploring scenes a little more closely, or finding harder-to-find content. I would have thought you'd get at least one or two that way, though. Did you end up actually unlocking Nobuko's sex scene and ending? If so, I would have thought I would have tied one to her sex scene, at least.

Often, if you're in an interactive scene, you should explore the screen a bit and see what you can click on, because there's likely to be interactions available and sometimes they're quite important - grabbing those can be linked to cards, sometimes.

That said, the game's in progress, so expect more cards over time.
That's quite a bit odd since I tried to click on all the interactive bits(e.g mouth/hand symbol) in a scene. By Nobuko's Sex scene, do you mean the one where MC sleep with her in his old apt in the last memory fragment? I dont think I got around to seeing the ending if there was another scene on top of it. If this is the case, how do you go about triggering the ending other than having nobuko's love and trust at 100+? Looks like I just had to go into the kitchen to trigger the event, sorry for the dumb question lol.

Also, would you be able to give me hints on how to trigger memory fragments for subway lines(?) other than the main trio of girls(if they're currently available)? I thought it might have to do with selling off the girls to the other guy, but nothing have triggered when I've been letting Emi date the dude.

Anyways thanks for the response, and appreciate your work on the game so far!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes