MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
so the description describes this as a harem game, but considering the last update and what talked about in the thread the focus is NTR? why advertise it as harem?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I've been getting trolled with a bunch of comments on different platforms like the one above. ^

It is primarily a harem game with totally optional NTR content included. One person at least has been really struggling with that.

Also, would you be able to give me hints on how to trigger memory fragments for subway lines(?) other than the main trio of girls(if they're currently available)? I thought it might have to do with selling off the girls to the other guy, but nothing have triggered when I've been letting Emi date the dude.

Anyways thanks for the response, and appreciate your work on the game so far!
There are a few lines that, at least for the moment don't have anything you can access. If you get Emi or Nobuko's ending, though, and then start a new game, you may well find that there's a way to open up the pink line...

Also, you're very welcome!

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Tried to play the game in my phone through the html versión but got black screened xD, i read that was a script problem?, someone knows how to solve the problema on a web browser from Android?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Tried to play the game in my phone through the html versión but got black screened xD, i read that was a script problem?, someone knows how to solve the problema on a web browser from Android?
I think you have to go into your settings to disable script blocking, but I'm not entirely sure how that would be done on your particular browser. (You might need to google that, based on whichever browser you use.)

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
ok now playing on my pc, and i usually have these two errors, hirai doesnt really give me the money and i usually get this now loading screen which stays stuck like that

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
ok now playing on my pc, and i usually have these two errors, hirai doesnt really give me the money and i usually get this now loading screen which stays stuck like that
For the loading bug, I've replied to your comment on Discord, so hopefully you've seen that.

Not getting the money from Hirai is a known issue in 0.24, I'm afraid, but I've since fixed it and the next public release I put out will have that resolved.

Reactions: jack_px

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
im confused, i downloaded one that said no music, yet i still hear music. Is it ok like that?
That one doesn't actually remove all music; it just removes the ambient tracks in the apartment to try and reduce the frequency of the loading screen bug, which itself mostly happens on the apartment.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way (that I've found so far, at least) to completely eliminate it for the people who get the bug, or a way to predict if you'll have the problem.

Subyan

Jun 9, 2017
Hey BBBen
Is There Any Estimated Date For The Next Public Release of The Game ? I Wanted to Play This Game But Because of Nobuko Ending Bug , I'm Currently Waiting For You to Fix It .

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Any chance this game will be avaliable on subscribestar soon?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Any chance this game will be avaliable on subscribestar soon?
While Subscribestar makes sense for many creators, I haven't felt like it makes a lot of sense for this game since it's already established on Patreon and doesn't breach their ToS.

Reactions: Sihil

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
How turn off all script blocking?

Because when i try load game , Stuck in new loading layer

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
How turn off all script blocking?

Because when i try load game , Stuck in new loading layer
Script blocking is only applicable if you're playing the browser version.

It sounds like you might be trying to load a save from an old version? If so it might be breaking because you're loading a scene that's been changed. Here's my FAQ explanation of that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
grrrrrrr wtf i should not be seeing this since i didnt let that scumbag touch them at all so this should not have come up i dont even know wtf ntr is doing in this game and that guy is a grade A piece of shit that thinks paying you is good... sorry they aint whores to be bought so that shit pisses me off when its in a harem game. too bad this isnt renpy i would remove that fucking ntr crap.

Reactions: EJW

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
grrrrrrr wtf i should not be seeing this since i didnt let that scumbag touch them at all so this should not have come up i dont even know wtf ntr is doing in this game and that guy is a grade A piece of shit that thinks paying you is good... sorry they aint whores to be bought so that shit pisses me off when its in a harem game. too bad this isnt renpy i would remove that fucking ntr crap.
Bro.before she became your whore.her husband shared her with his co workers. One of his co workers was Hirai.read the story better

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Bro.before she became your whore.her husband shared her with his co workers. One of his co workers was Hirai.read the story better
we are talking 21 days into it she would have known is she was pregnant by then. I also avoided all that bullshit ntr crap and the events happened before this so ya your point it moot... ntr doesnt belong in a proper harem game and that should not have come up at all if the non ntr crap path was avoided.

Jul 20, 2019
it's already been mentioned before that this is a bug that has (probably) been patched in a patron-only release, and ergo will not show up in the next public release. Stop your crying

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
grrrrrrr wtf i should not be seeing this since i didnt let that scumbag touch them at all
That one line in there is a bug; just ignore it. If you didn't accept Hirai's offers then the line isn't canon. The bug will be corrected in the next public version.

I might also add a button to optionally turn off access to the "let her date Hirai" buttons, since it bothers some people just having it on the screen. The content's designed to be entirely optional.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes