docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Hmm... if you got all four scenes then go to visit Nobuko after that you should be able to get her sex scene. Maybe if you'd only just got the four scenes before the end you might not have got there in time? Or if you didn't return to Nobuko after the fourth? I'm not sure. Anyway, like you say I'm sure you'll get it.
Yeah, that's probably it. I got all four scenes and then I switched my attention to Emi. I didn't know how long I had, just that there was a deadline, so I thought I'd do as much as I could before the hammer fell. As it happens I only had two more days.

I'll know for next time.

Reactions: BBBen

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
hello, the game on my pc (win10 64bits) is only at the "loading" stage. Ater I start a new game or reload an old save file, it loads indeinitely.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Nothing happens when I run the exe. I can play the old version, any idea what my problem is?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
hello, the game on my pc (win10 64bits) is only at the "loading" stage. Ater I start a new game or reload an old save file, it loads indeinitely.
Oh, that's frustrating. I'd thought maybe that issue was entirely past us. The old saves might just be broken (so they wouldn't necessarily work) but a new game should work fine. Maybe try it again?

Nothing happens when I run the exe. I can play the old version, any idea what my problem is?
Nothing happens at all? As in the program doesn't even open? I don't know - has your anti-virus blocked it or something like that, perhaps?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
so i don't get ntr for this game. main character do ntr like date all the girls or letting a guy to date the girls. if letting another guy date the girls. will they be a scene.

Jul 20, 2019
so i don't get ntr for this game. main character do ntr like date all the girls or letting a guy to date the girls. if letting another guy date the girls. will they be a scene.
the main character can let his 'friend' date the girls. it starts out as normal dates, but eventually just them fucking. your friend will send a text message each time he dates one of your girls. eventually, you will run into your friend trying to fuck your girl in front of you in the apartment.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
the main character can let his 'friend' date the girls. it starts out as normal dates, but eventually just them fucking. your friend will send a text message each time he dates one of your girls. eventually, you will run into your friend trying to fuck your girl in front of you in the apartment.
do i have to make him date her over and over

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Oh, that's frustrating. I'd thought maybe that issue was entirely past us. The old saves might just be broken (so they wouldn't necessarily work) but a new game should work fine. Maybe try it again?

Nothing happens at all? As in the program doesn't even open? I don't know - has your anti-virus blocked it or something like that, perhaps?
I fixed it by unzipping the file again, no idea what the problem was.

Reactions: BBBen

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Ok, what did I do wrong?

I was able to unlock both Emi and Nobuko's endings in the same run (at the expense of most of Shizu's pathway). But I get the creepy eyeball guy in Emi's ending, and the finger-head guy in Nobuko's ending. It basically tells me to try again. What do I need to redo? And does the game play past 21 days?

Tuhaar Baap

Dec 18, 2020
I
Ok, what did I do wrong?

I was able to unlock both Emi and Nobuko's endings in the same run (at the expense of most of Shizu's pathway). But I get the creepy eyeball guy in Emi's ending, and the finger-head guy in Nobuko's ending. It basically tells me to try again. What do I need to redo? And does the game play past 21 days?
It's supposed to end that way, the true ending isnt done yet. You play the game again, romance the girls together and unlock the true harem ending

Reactions: BBBen and gotmy223

macham

Apr 28, 2019
The game missing the "multi-penetration" tag . Luckily I didn't miss this game because of the tag game search.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes