harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'm still hoping for a scene in which MC can insult Hirai by calling him a "cuck" like the way Hirai done with MC in NTR/sharing path. I know MC and Hirai are friends in Non-NTR path and dev may say "it isn't needed". But, I like cucking other men, especially cucking the Male NPCs who have a chance of cucking MC in other path.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Lel, focused my playthrough on Shizu and got Emi's ending xD.

Good Game nonetheless.
Looking forward to the True End Harem Ending.

Edit: Also are there any repercussions for the endings if you lend out the girls to hirai?

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
How do you get love up with Nobuko? It stays zero.
Day dates increase Trust, while night dates increase Love.

It was awhile back, but anytime I would hit load the load to continue my game it would start my game from the beginning. This happened to me probably over 4 months ago and I haven't played this game since.
Strange, I haven't heard of a bug like that. That's not something I'm aware of the game doing now, certainly.

Lel, focused my playthrough on Shizu and got Emi's ending xD.

Good Game nonetheless.
Looking forward to the True End Harem Ending.

Edit: Also are there any repercussions for the endings if you lend out the girls to hirai?
Shizu's ending isn't finished yet; just Emi and Nobuko's endings, so that's not surprising.

There are some small repercussions for the endings if you take the Hirai path, but it's not a huge change.

Does the NTR Path still end on Day 21?
Yes, the day 21 limit is something Shuji doesn't have control over...

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I saw in the first post that there's sharing in this game, is that distinct from the ntr scenes ?
Is there a proper path or just like one scene ?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I saw in the first post that there's sharing in this game, is that distinct from the ntr scenes ?
Is there a proper path or just like one scene ?
It's not distinct; the one leads to the other. As for "paths", it's not exactly a VN in that style so the word doesn't fully apply, but there are multiple scenes.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
OK. First time playing this game: I just got to the end with Nobuku's love > 120, trust at 100 and jealousy at zero. I got the message about "this is the last day and it's going to be different", clicked, and the next thing I know I'm staring at the main menu.

I was expecting a big scene. Did I do something wrong?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
OK. First time playing this game: I just got to the end with Nobuku's love > 120, trust at 100 and jealousy at zero. I got the message about "this is the last day and it's going to be different", clicked, and the next thing I know I'm staring at the main menu.

I was expecting a big scene. Did I do something wrong?
The stats alone aren't the important thing - did you get Nobuko's sex scene? If not, you wouldn't have had an ending option.

The big stuff really can happen well before day 21; it's less about the endings as it is the journey. Once you've unlocked the sex scene, there's a whole bunch of other stuff that you can see and unlock.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
The stats alone aren't the important thing - did you get Nobuko's sex scene? If not, you wouldn't have had an ending option.
I had a sex scene in flashback, and I believe I reconstructed the timeline of her releationship. (Or at least the text said I had done so).

I didn't get a current time scene. I was sort of expecting that would be the Game End reward.

The big stuff really can happen well before day 21; it's less about the endings as it is the journey. Once you've unlocked the sex scene, there's a whole bunch of other stuff that you can see and unlock.
It just seems a little odd to be told "This is it: this is the big day", and then find your self at the start menu with the next click. I wondered if it was a bug, to be honest. Although if it is, I doubt I can say how to reproduce it.

Other than that: good game! (Which I probably should have said earlier, admittedly :) )

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
how do you skip friggin text? why does he have to use 90s engine in his games? It is like slow motion. Can't play like this
You skip by pressing CTRL. You speed up the text by going to the Options menu and changing the text speed to instant.

It's also not a 90's engine. I believe it's visual novel maker or something similar on Steam. Admittedly, I prefer Renpy to this engine. But it servers its purpose, I suppose.

macham

Apr 28, 2019
Starting to play this game. It has a unique graphics compared to other games.
Btw, you can't go back to the main menu while playing, can you?

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I had a sex scene in flashback, and I believe I reconstructed the timeline of her releationship. (Or at least the text said I had done so).

I didn't get a current time scene. I was sort of expecting that would be the Game End reward.

It just seems a little odd to be told "This is it: this is the big day", and then find your self at the start menu with the next click. I wondered if it was a bug, to be honest. Although if it is, I doubt I can say how to reproduce it.

Other than that: good game! (Which I probably should have said earlier, admittedly :) )
The endings with Emi or Nobuko are complete. In order get the ending options you need to experience all memory flashbacks AND experience their sex scenes (sex scenes happen day after you complete their respective memories. Pop to the balcony or kitchen to trigger) AND have them give you a happy wake up call the next morning (BJ and edging for Emi and BJ and titjob for Nobuko) Then on day 21 you will wake up early and get to choose between them (Harem ending not available atm). Cheers

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Yes, that bit is incomplete - I don't really have a "you failed" ending done yet and maybe I removed the text explaining that it was over. I should get to that sooner or later.

By the way, it sounds like maybe you weren't accessing Nobuko's flashbacks in the subway after unlocking them - that's necessary in order to unlock her sex scene.

Starting to play this game. It has a unique graphics compared to other games.
Btw, you can't go back to the main menu while playing, can you?
Sadly no, although I would like to change that in the long run. The menu UI I'm using right now is the built-in layout menu for the engine, which doesn't include that option. I've got it set up that way because to avoid some engine bugs, but I'd like to replace it with something better eventually.

Does this still randomly end on a pre-determined date? It was my only complaint last time.
The 21 day limit is still there (and is going to stay that way); it'll become clearer why the story works that way as more of it unfolds.

When it comes to gameplay, though, it has to have a time limit, because otherwise there's no real "game" in choosing your actions and determining how to get things done. It'd just be busy work grinding out the stats inefficiently until you eventually get the scenes, in which case it would make more sense to just get rid of the game element altogether and make it basically a gallery.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I've never been one to mind a sharing route but that Hirai character just sets off so many bells that say HELL NO! I'm not sure I will give that path a go. Guy is just too creepy that after what Nobuko went through with her hubby I'd feel super sleazy subjecting her to it. I'd feel like I was pimping out my girls. Now if Emi wanted to go the hotwife/swinger route which she kind of already is then maybe but never with Hirai. I wouldn't let my dog get near him.

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
No matter what I do, I can't find Mika's sex scenes.
Can someone help me?
Mika gets unlocked after you get either Emi or Nobuko's ending, but at the moment she doesn't have all her content available. In the public version I think she's got her first three flashback scenes, but not the fourth or her sex scene yet.

Reactions: Macinnes

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
By the way, it sounds like maybe you weren't accessing Nobuko's flashbacks in the subway after unlocking them - that's necessary in order to unlock her sex scene.
I accessed all the yellow dots on the subway map (if that's what you mean) as soon as I was informed about them. I could have missed the last one, I guess, but you're pretty good about reminding someone when they have a flashback in the queue.

Must have been missing something though, since I didn't get any "now" time scenes. Eh, not to worry. I'm sure I'll get it at some point.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So is this becoming just a cuck game now? all the last updates seem to just be Hirai. What a sad excuse for a harem game
Gotta keep everyone happy. When I last played this one there was no Hirai so Ben is just catching things up to the romantic route. I imagine he will finish the Harem ending last. If he finished now without completing the NTR path for those fans a big chunk of patrons will move on to another game. Gotta keep development balanced. BTW it is not a cuck game. The M/C controls the sharing at his will. I tried the NTR route out of curiosity. It's not to my taste cuz Hirai is a sleeze but when I caught him and Emi cheating in my shower without my permission I threw the ass out and balled out Emi (I'm guessing that was when an Emi DP scene would've occurred, but I wasn't having it. Emi is mine). I suppose there is a chance the M/C can be cucked but only if you allow it.

Last edited:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I accessed all the yellow dots on the subway map (if that's what you mean) as soon as I was informed about them. I could have missed the last one, I guess, but you're pretty good about reminding someone when they have a flashback in the queue.

Must have been missing something though, since I didn't get any "now" time scenes. Eh, not to worry. I'm sure I'll get it at some point.
Hmm... if you got all four scenes then go to visit Nobuko after that you should be able to get her sex scene. Maybe if you'd only just got the four scenes before the end you might not have got there in time? Or if you didn't return to Nobuko after the fourth? I'm not sure. Anyway, like you say I'm sure you'll get it.

So is this becoming just a cuck game now? all the last updates seem to just be Hirai. What a sad excuse for a harem game
I mean, that's just obviously inaccurate; maybe 2 or 3 out of 30 releases have focused on that content. One of the main things I included in relation to him for this release was the ability to reject him outright from the start so the option doesn't even show up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love
Reactions: Macinnes
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes