BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Hi BBBen , I'm Very Excited to Play Your Game . When This Fantastic Game Gonna Get a New Public Release ? Is There a specific Release Date ?
I do plan to do one reasonably soon; it's just that my schedule has been pushed back a bit thanks to a bunch of unexpected technical issues and fixes.

This means I'm a little behind on where I planned to be with the content before the next public release, but it's good news because when I do get the new release out, I think it's going to be a lot more stable than the previous versions and have a lot of fixes.

So I don't have a specific date, but I plan to do a public release soon after I do the next patrons' release.

Reactions: Striff and Subyan

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I really enjoy the ntr scene and i would love if there were more. good game keep it up man, do you have a date for the next update?
I don't have a precise date, but the next public update will be pretty soon. I'm just setting up the new threesome dating system for patrons, so when that update is out I'll put out a public release that'll be a bit behind that, as usual. There's at least a few more days work in that, even though I've finished the writing.

Is the "now loading" bug fixed in the current public build?
No, though it is (fingers crossed!) fixed in the patrons' build. You can, however, try the solution yourself.

Suggested solution:
  1. Download the latest version of NW.js for your system here:
  2. Unzip and copy all the files from that archive, then paste them into your Pervert Action Timelapse folder, overwriting the old files.
  3. Delete Game.exe, then rename "nw.exe" to "Game.exe".
  4. Try running it again and please tell me if it helps!
This is what I'll have set up in the next public release and hopefully that issue will be consigned to the history books.

Tuhaar Baap

Dec 18, 2020
try the solution yourself.
Thanks for the solution tho, but I'd like to wait for the next public build, just hope it'll be soon enough. what, don't you think I too wanna know what Shizu was recording in her little camera of hers

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
shizu filming promo 1.jpg

I've uploaded the updated public version (v0.27.3) to my blog! I'll be adding it to itch.io and Gamejolt soon, but you can get it right now here:

In v0.27 you’ll finally get to see what Shizu’s been recording on her camera! Watch and enjoy her videos with her, get a different perspective on some sex scenes, while possibly learning about some you had no knowledge of at all…

Features (since the last public release):
  • Added a huge new interactive scene - watching sexy videos with Shizu! This is broken into a bunch of different parts involving some images and sounds that have been seen before, but many new ones, too. There are many options, most of which unlock based on other scenes you may have seen in the course of the game so far. There’s scenes with Shuji, scenes with Hirai, different perspectives and the ability to have fun with Shizu while watching them!
  • Added a new Shuji/Shizu/Hirai sex scene! This can be triggered after you've seen Hirai's first sexual text about Shizu.
  • A huge bug fix: the freezes many people experience on loading screens (the "NOW LOADING" bug) may be resolved. I don't have enough testing from people who experience the bug to confidently say whether this works, but I think it does.
  • Many other large and small bug fixes - recent releases have been big for technical improvements.

Last edited:

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
really confused abt how to get this game to work on a mac. can someone explain please? i copy pasted the commands into terminal and it said "no such file in directory". im not the most tech savvy

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
If this update is focused on shizu because of time limiter do i need to focus on other girls in new playthrough if i already unlocked all scenes with them?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
If this update is focused on shizu because of time limiter do i need to focus on other girls in new playthrough if i already unlocked all scenes with them?
At first you will probably need to focus on one or maybe two at a time. As you unlock endings you'll find it's easier to unlock more than one girl in a run through.

The game's not designed for saving near the end and then just getting all the content on one run; it's intended that it takes multiple plays through to find everything because there's too much to see in the limited time available.

Is the loading from saves bug fixed?
There never was a bug with loading saves, but sometimes updates, if they change the scene you've saved in, might break the save. So saved games work fine, but if you load from an earlier version I can't guarantee I won't have updated something. Therefore saves from older versions aren't really supported.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Enjoying this as it is in ADRIFT. I didn't have the patience or tolerance to play anything in ADRIFT. Shizu reminds me of an ex gf - I kid you not!

ai...

May 30, 2019
At first you will probably need to focus on one or maybe two at a time. As you unlock endings you'll find it's easier to unlock more than one girl in a run through.

The game's not designed for saving near the end and then just getting all the content on one run; it's intended that it takes multiple plays through to find everything because there's too much to see in the limited time available.

There never was a bug with loading saves, but sometimes updates, if they change the scene you've saved in, might break the save. So saved games work fine, but if you load from an earlier version I can't guarantee I won't have updated something. Therefore saves from older versions aren't really supported.
It was awhile back, but anytime I would hit load the load to continue my game it would start my game from the beginning. This happened to me probably over 4 months ago and I haven't played this game since.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes