Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Hmm, I'll have a think about how I can indicate that further without breaking the immersion too much.
I'll weigh in to say that even knowing about the time limit, it surprised me a few times because it arrives a couple of turns earlier than I expect.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
the free release has the same content of the equivalent patreon release or there are always exclusive patreon scenes?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
the free release has the same content of the equivalent patreon release or there are always exclusive patreon scenes?
Of course there are many exclusive patreon scenes. Free version of this game always comes from behind.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Of course there are many exclusive patreon scenes. Free version of this game always comes from behind.
Probably i didn't explain right what i mean, the patreon version 0.35 and the free version 0.35 have the same content?
i know now the last patreon version is 0.40 and last free versione is 0.35, what i mean if the free version will follow the patreon version or there are scenes that will never be released in public version

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Probably i didn't explain right what i mean, the patreon version 0.35 and the free version 0.35 have the same content?
i know now the last patreon version is 0.40 and last free versione is 0.35, what i mean if the free version will follow the patreon version or there are scenes that will never be released in public version
All scenes will be released to public eventually but his patrons access them earlier. He usually release a couple of patreon releases then makes one of the old patreon version to public.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
You have to max the trust and love points for the girls and get the Shuji x girl sex scene first. Then send the girls on dates with Hirai. After the fourth date, there should be a Hirai x girl scene when you visit their respective locations. Kitchen for Nobuko, library for Shizu, and balcony for Emi.
Nice, last update I played you just had the phone thing, I guess it's time for me play it from the beginning again.
Any mfm scene ? Well nevermind I'll see that myself.

Reactions: BBBen

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
The moods are explained in the game itself on the dating menus - they'll tell you which dates are good for which moods.

I don't think anyone's written any sort of guide for the game yet. I don't write walkthroughs for my own games as a rule, because I feel the game should be complete-able and speak for itself without a walkthrough and guide-making is more of a community activity, but maybe someone will take that as a prompt to make one.
Yeah my apologizes, I got false memory , ty for your answer :)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Will there be two more girls added?
Maaaaaaaybe... ;)

Actually, the full and spoilery answer is yes, assuming the game continues to get enough support to fund development. That was somewhat in doubt for a while, but things have been looking healthier for a good while now so I feel pretty confident it will.

I see you're still up to your lewd ways, Eldoth Kron ;)
Of course, since I just got back from the Friendly Arm Inn.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I think he means a mod to unlock the scenes in the gallery.

On a sidenote: I wish it was a bit clearer that the game has a time limit. I was cranking my way through the scenes then suddenly it ended.
exactly,
sorry BBBen if u don't mind add for Mod gallery and WT for people who first come here...
Since in here not everyone with english language (inc me).

I play before this update and suddenly get ending with the tallest girl (NTR Route but the ending if i remembering i get with her)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
and if I see here many comment about full gallery or save,
so i hope u thinking about that BBBen ;)
As a rule, I don't provide walkthroughs or full saves of my own games, as I feel like the game should stand on its own and be completely playable without them. Those things are traditionally more something made and distributed by players, for other players, so maybe someone else will make one.

That said, if you really need a short-cut then you can just try the "skip and have an accelerated start" option on starting a new game, which will let you access sex scenes right from the start.

Reactions: AnimeHentaiGamer

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
As a rule, I don't provide walkthroughs or full saves of my own games, as I feel like the game should stand on its own and be completely playable without them. Those things are traditionally more something made and distributed by players, for other players, so maybe someone else will make one.

That said, if you really need a short-cut then you can just try the "skip and have an accelerated start" option on starting a new game, which will let you access sex scenes right from the start.
Okay i apreciate from ur choose DEV

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes