3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I don't understand my problem but ORANGE (like the cheerleader top in the cover image for the thread and the Orange used for the socks and undies in Corruption) is maybe now my favorite thing for CG lady sexy time clothes..... Please if it isn't too much trouble add some more of that cheerleader outfit to the game or just color some more future clothes that Orange.

I hope you are gaining more supportive energy from all the suggestions/criticisms than negative energies.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Day 2 is going to be a... Spa day! Prepare for a new character, massaging (again), Jacuzzi and whatnots!
The first day/chapter served to introduce each character, and now it's time for it to be linear and branch out in what you can do!

Further, I am going to shorten each day. This is so that I can streamline the plot, and finish the game potentially before the inevitability that patreon decides to pull my game off their site... If another platform lets me continue this however, I will keep each day the same length!

- Manic

I'm def ok with shorter, much more frequent updates.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
While I'm usually against frequent updates, Manic may have a point in this case. Hopefully they will last until the project is over and able to move on to a more patreon friendly game.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I like this whole bizarre situation. A completely confused guy thrown headlong into a totally spoiled and hedonistic group people. If I was a young guy I'd be confused as hell and either running (doesn't look like he's got anywhere to run) or just hanging on for the ride until there was a place to get off. Or maybe just find I like getting off and sink into the hedonism :D I also like the graphics, this is a fantasy game, it feels like a fantasy game. Seems to me that it's doing what it says on the tin. Fantasies aren't real, you can do what the hell you like. Which is why fantasies are so cool. If I want to watch a documentary I'll go to YouTube.

As for what is and isn't appropriate. Who decides? Appropriate is like 'fair'; subjective and totally influenced by an individual's bias and prejudice. So is standing on the sidelines and telling the players how the game is played. If you're that damn good why aren't you playing?

Manic, love your stuff and looking forward to the next update.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I can kind of understand where you're coming from, but she has been flirting/teasing him for a while and did whip her tits out.
I just thought that the scene could have ended a few different ways
1. She gave him a happy ending under the pretext that he can't do it himself due to his sprained predominant hand.
2. She was more teasing about it. Something like "I guess I should leave you to deal with that", "I have to go, but you should hurry up and deal with that before you meet your family for dinner, don't you think?", "I have to go, but here's a little something to think about while you deal with that *whips tits out*".
3. She comes to her senses, acts a bit shy and hurries out of there (although that doesn't really seem to fit her character)

As it was it just felt like it was missing something (to me).

What I was thinking was that it was a perfect place for a dialog choice. Something like "bring up fairness", "push for more", "tease her about not knowing what to do with it", "say nothing" sort of thing.
Yeah I can agree with Eliza leaving feeling a bit empty... To me the overtone was that she was just being professional and getting on with it. I will review that.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I like this whole bizarre situation. A completely confused guy thrown headlong into a totally spoiled and hedonistic group people. If I was a young guy I'd be confused as hell and either running (doesn't look like he's got anywhere to run) or just hanging on for the ride until there was a place to get off. Or maybe just find I like getting off and sink into the hedonism :D I also like the graphics, this is a fantasy game, it feels like a fantasy game. Seems to me that it's doing what it says on the tin. Fantasies aren't real, you can do what the hell you like. Which is why fantasies are so cool. If I want to watch a documentary I'll go to YouTube.

As for what is and isn't appropriate. Who decides? Appropriate is like 'fair'; subjective and totally influenced by an individual's bias and prejudice. So is standing on the sidelines and telling the players how the game is played. If you're that damn good why aren't you playing?

Manic, love your stuff and looking forward to the next update.
This is so wholesome ^-^ Thank you ~!

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Eliza in the shower, a few people complaining that she left the MC high and dry:

Maybe Eliza is just teasing him for now? Maybe she's gonna slowly turn up the heat until he's ready to blow? Then let him off the leash because she wants him to be wild for her. Just maybe she's got a plan? Didn't that thought occur to anyone who is complaining? Or maybe she is simply the consummate professional carrying out her bosses wishes to the letter in a detached and objective manner. I don't know myself, I'm just guessing.We'll just have to wait and see.

BTW guys...... Never been physically teased by a girl IRL who wants all of your attention? Yes, it's a bit of an extreme example, but actually far from unbelievable.

Did it leave you hanging and wanting more? Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the case rests.

Reactions: KiGa

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
I really need to say... Eliza's look... Just wow! Glasses(long lives glasses!) and freckles! Plus the no make-up look? DAAMMMNNN! Good work!

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
My biggest issue with this, the amount of eye shadow Maddison has on, when she closes her eyes they look like black holes (or is it forshadowing a la Supernatural?).
Looks promising and looking forward to furture updates.
Oh and glasses....they make my knees wobbly :heartcoveredeyes:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I liked this 1.0 update, got a nice amount of content and I just love it when a scene takes place at the beach (I loved the swimsuits)

Reactions: darkmine

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
... First let me say that I really like the characters you created with the Illusion editor (I presume). Very often I read negative comments ("here is another game made with that editor" ... etc .. etc.), as if it were products of poor quality, but I do not think so. I like them a lot as well as many others. That said, I wanted to know if the charater you used can be used in Honey Select? Thank you.

Sep 25, 2017
Just wanna pay a compliment and say I regularly go back to this game and actively check the thread for updates. I like the idea of the sisters being the ones doing the corruption in this case, especially funny with the youngest one.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes