3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So how much content is still left to add to the game?? How long it will take to finish the devlopment.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
really liked the game so far, cant wait for the next update... 1 thing though something about the colour tones of their skin is just different, needed time to get used to them,mayb they look plastic kind of, cant put my finger on it or mayb their skin is too bright

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Hi Maniacs! I am currently working on the latest 1.2 update which should be out on the 1st of March. I am implementing a new menu system which allows the player to get more choices in game and for the game to feel more "sandbox". This has taken a bit of time but I think it will be worth it!
I have made one additional scene so far, but I can't show you guys because it's umm... a secret...

I created a map so that more divergent gameplay could be possible!
I am also going to change the name of this game to ensure the game's longevity on this site !

M6fA5Dqi4hZgdyBlZ3fADZ0txvcWk1w8qSjCZGweZ5zEyv_iE3OnDyHHRBA0gwXT.png

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
It's refreshing to play yet another game using Honey Select after the boatloads of Daz3D games. Not sure how you did it but boy the visuals look great! Didn't know it was possible for HS to look this smooth.
I've just started playing, it's pretty swell so far.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I understand the name change but the first thing that comes to mind when I hear Perverted Hotel is some sleazy ass motel for $5 hookers.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well, that was fucked up... Starting to think that MC was better off being abandoned, if it was me I would leave the fucking hotel right after shopping and block their numbers on my cell...

The only way this turns around for me is with 3 ball gags, hand cuffs and some back door attitude ajustments...
I thought the same thing just pack up an leave

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Okay, I'm totally in love with this game!
I'm still having troubles believing these are Honey Select renders; they're so good!
Love the comical writing, love the oh so charming ladies, and the protag, while we don't see much of him physically, is cute as fug in both personality and looks. I've played Honey Select enough to know he's using the female body rig; and I love that shit. :happyblush

screenshot0120.png screenshot0121.png screenshot0223.png

While not that long compared to the juggernauts, this quickly shot up as one of my favorite games on this site and I am so following it's progress - maybe even become a patron in the coming updates. Thank you for this gem @ManicMinxy :biggrin:

Reactions: darkmine
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes