3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

laika

Feb 9, 2018
I understand the name change. So I guess we assume that we will have to wait on a lewdpatcher update to reinstate the good stuff?

Reactions: mighty

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Anyone know when the next update will be? I've been waiting for a long time now for the update.
"Hi Manics ! I am releasing V1.25 this week or next week. I've had a few troubles mainly with making menus and play-testing, and now I'm finally on track!
I am taking a couple of more days to complete the newest version so that I can refine it!
I am sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience!
Yes, I did change the name of the game which was a long and tedious process. I think this new one suits the game better ~"

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Is it just me or does Maddison resemble Yennefer from Witcher 3?
These are Roy12's character mods. It's Yennefer's head model just edited a bit. Just like the hotel girl is Tina from dead or alive, Brooke is Momiji the other sis is Momiji as well, but Alexa seems to be an OC from scratch and she was the hottest, i don't dig the less makeup version though, so i'm hoping it's optional

Reactions: Kristof29

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
As @sajtoslecso mentioned, the models used here are specially designed character models from for HoneySelect featuring known video game characters in which Minxy edited - bar Alexa who is OC. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen anyone attempt this until now. There's nothing wrong with it and it results in some really nice looking characters.
In order to have made them look this smooth and high quality, however, I think a 4K texture mod was used.

Here are the characters bases for those interested:
Yennifer/The Witcher 3 (Madison):
Momiji/Dead or Alive (Brooke/Hailey):
Tina/Dead or Alive (Eliza):

anyone can share the latest patreon post?
Also, anyone got the sweet deets? :biggrin:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I'm also planning on making a H game involving OC honey select characters. Will update my sig sooner or later with some of the cast to see if anyone even cares, before really putting time into it. No 4k tho.
Obviously free dispensing

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Reactions: ManicMinxy

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It is all good again like i say we prefer to have a working game that is good instead of a rushed game also we are happy to have a game that is not abandoned like so many are.

Reactions: ManicMinxy
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes