3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
Version 1.2 hasn't even been launched yet.
Quote from dev patreon - "Hi Maniacs! As promised, Version 1.0 is finally out for free access ! The old title will still be there. For any new changes, check out the newest update coming soon!"

P.S - DO NOT TRUST A WORD FROM SVS COMICS
they said it was 1.2 but when you look at the download is still 1

700,00 MB

700,00 MB

220,46 MB

Reactions: JustGuilty and Xand

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
they said it was 1.2 but when you look at the download is still 1

700,00 MB

700,00 MB

220,46 MB
the guys at svs are perhaps the worst kind of scum there is, stealing content that's already free, lying about content and whatnot and then they've got the balls to provide links to shitloaded/keep2shit/shitboom and other premium link sites. what load of bull.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Version 1.2 is out on svs

from the dev Patreon page...
" Hi Maniacs! As promised, Version 1.0 is finally out for free access ! The old title will still be there. For any new changes, check out the newest update coming soon!
Regarding V1.2 of Perverted Hotel, I've spent a LOOONNGG time trying to make/fix a menu with a parallaxing effect in Renpy. It is currently operational, but not perfect. I can't wait to show it to you all!

With this new menu you have essentially a map system which provides for more dynamic and choices! The narrative will still be extremely linear. There shouldn't be a situation where you get stuck.

I apologize that this new update is taking such a long time and I hope the results will impress you !"

so V1.2 isn't out yet... plz visit his Patreon if you like the game...

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

i8CYtW72vU1cvnJ1mU2MqUszVFoEqIcQjGdYvrO0MKAztHFPAHDbAwIINewV8Zc_.jpg

Hi Maniacs! As promised, Version 1.0 is finally out for free access ! The old title will still be there. For any new changes, check out the newest update coming soon!
Regarding V1.2 of Perverted Hotel, I've spent a LOOONNGG time trying to make/fix a menu with a parallaxing effect in Renpy. It is currently operational, but not perfect. I can't wait to show it to you all!

With this new menu you have essentially a map system which provides for more dynamic and choices! The narrative will still be extremely linear. There shouldn't be a situation where you get stuck.

I apologize that this new update is taking such a long time and I hope the results will impress you !

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wait, didn't we already have this? Or is it just a development update on 1.2 with no game updates?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
If you're referring to 1.0, it was released to Patrons a few weeks ago its now free for everyone to download (who didnt already download from other sources like F95), the bulk of that anouncement is on the upcoming 1.2

pashjka

May 17, 2017

View attachment 81765

Hi Maniacs! As promised, Version 1.0 is finally out for free access ! The old title will still be there. For any new changes, check out the newest update coming soon!

I apologize that this new update is taking such a long time and I hope the results will impress you !
will the 1.2 release today? :)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Do i have the right version of the game? I've downloaded the 1.0 (which is 1.5GB) and the game ended after the mother asked if she can sleep with you in the same bed (just after you meet the blonde stranger at the spa). Really enjoying this but it just felt a bit short. Is that really all you can get up to in that version?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Hi Maniacs,
I intended the latest update to be out on the 9th of April. I understand that I haven't updated in a while. There are several reasons:

• There has been a lot of bugs that came up with the game development that took me a while to fix! The choices the player makes now should actually be able to work in the long run, rather than before where it only works up to when the scene ends.
  • Honey Select crashed once and required me to use an old backup and redownload some liquid/mirror mods.
  • Further, I redid the skin on a lot of characters, and they should look a bit better.
  • I developed a menu with a parallax effect. It lets the player have more diverse choices and potential for dynamic gameplay.
Because I took such a long while (a bit over 2 months) , the price of the patreon access will be unchanged. I am happy to put up a public access version (version 1.15) and a patreon version (version 2.25) as well.

Meanwhile, I want your opinion.

Do you think each update of this game should be free, or should it charge a small fee for those who want it early?

• Free!
  • Small fee!

I frankly dont quite understand what he means by 1.15 and 2.25, hopefully @ManicMinxy can come in and clarify.

Also I didnt vote since even though I'm a patron Its just gonna get posted here anyway :p

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes