3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Can you wait at least a couple of hours at least? I put a lot of effort into this...
4$ to get the earliest version is fucking fair for the quality of the game imao
I download it from Minxy's Patreon :)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
FYI, the 'skunked' version optimizes the pictures, using algorithms to shrink the file size for the pics by slightly reducing quality, it doesn't change the dimensions of the pics..

Pepe Le Pew does this for a number of other games, hence my question. If this isn't forthcoming, I DO appreciate that you are also making a 720p version available.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Hmmmm resizing the images fucks up scenes with scrolling and panning so I'll let someone much smarter than I figure it out.

FYI, the 'skunked' version optimizes the pictures, using algorithms to shrink the file size for the pics by slightly reducing quality, it doesn't change the dimensions of the pics..

Pepe Le Pew does this for a number of other games, hence my question.

You'd have to ask him then.

do old saves work ?
seems like it

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
The thing I hate most about Honey Select is that it is impossible to use this game to create decent white women or latin women or ebony women

Reactions: Soccergod2666

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am ready to tell this stupid family to go fuck themselves and walk out on them and go back home.

Every women seen in the game at this hotel is some form of family to each other and I am thinking they are not related to the MC at all.

To bad we don't get any choice in the mater or I would have went back upstairs and took a nap instead of what this update brought to the game, not a game but a VN instead.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Devka

May 8, 2017
My saves do not work. Instant error when I load any of my saves. Oh well time to start a new game.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes