3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I am ready to tell this stupid family to go fuck themselves and walk out on them and go back home.

Every women seen in the game at this hotel is some form of family to each other and I am thinking they are not related to the MC at all.

To bad we don't get any choice in the mater or I would have went back upstairs and took a nap instead of what this update brought to the game, not a game but a VN instead.

You get a partial BJ is all but you have no choice in the mater.
lol what

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Very cool, I played the last one and the thought the mom and sisters are all crazy af. Will be interesting to see how far out there these sluts go.

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
I downloaded this game 2 days ago, and I do like this game. Is it really worth to download the game all over again? I am asking this the game size is definitely large.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Very cool, I played the last one and the thought the mom and sisters are all crazy af. Will be interesting to see how far out there these sluts go.
They will all go all the way and you will have no choice in the mater.

The only choice you have had in this VN was to finger lil sister or not that is all the choice you have had and 1 ends the game and the other leads to no choices at all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If there is a walk-trough for max points can someone link it to me ? Thanks !
There is no points in the VN.
There are points and the only change it makes is what kind of clothes they wear.

Last edited:

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
There is no points in the VN.
Well in this VN there are points (and if you want to see some scenes you must obtain a certain amount of points before) but there are hidden
There are many types of point (for Maddison, for Hailey, etc)

Oh and to see this points you must make Shift + D

P.S. : If someone can tell me what is DepEliza points please ^^ (it's not her lovepoints it's something else)

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I am ready to tell this stupid family to go fuck themselves and walk out on them and go back home.

Every women seen in the game at this hotel is some form of family to each other and I am thinking they are not related to the MC at all.

To bad we don't get any choice in the mater or I would have went back upstairs and took a nap instead of what this update brought to the game, not a game but a VN instead.
Ah, did you miss the HUGE "VN" clearly stated in the thread title? If so, then allow me to guide you to it.. See, up at the left side, near the top in the red colored box, with the bracket around it? VN? Good, so now you know that you are, in-fact, playing a VN, not a 'game' and you follow the story as the author writes it, with limited interaction.

Not sure what you expected, but paying attention to the correct thread tag's may help in the future to minimize your disappointment. This is nearly as bad as when someone see's the models/pics of the game characters clearly stated in the OP, and comes into the thread and states "I hate XYZ type characters!", when all they have to do is close and ignore the thread with no comment needed.

Just saying...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Okay, I've finished the run through on this update and....I gotta say, the title "Perverted" is fully deserved.

The whole group may just be a bit too over-the-top weird for me, but I think his execution in the game is terrific. There are some spelling issues, a couple of technical issues and I'm still not comfortable with Mom looking like she just had nose surgery, but, gosh, an impressive leap from last time.

Probably not going to be one of my main follows, but I believe he's done a very good job with both story and art, so I expect this should be successful if he can keep himself on a reasonable schedule.

And stop making public promises! He's only going to get himself ripped that way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If there is a walk-trough for max points can someone link it to me ? Thanks !
If you want all the points you can get then get the UnRen.bat and place it in the same place as the exe is and double click on it and chose #3 and hit enter then exit it.

Then while in game hold down shift and hit D key and then chose PervertedHotel 2018-04-16 16-40-08-71.jpg and check the girl you are talking to PervertedHotel 2018-04-16 16-40-13-05.jpg every time you need to make a choice in the convo, check again PervertedHotel 2018-04-16 16-40-13-05.jpg if it goes up your good to go if it stays the same then go back and chose the other choice to make it go up, at this time there is only different clothes the girls will wear like a 1 piece bathing suit to a 2 piece bathing suit and so on.

iowahd

Oct 20, 2017
old saves works fine for me, don´t know why, just renamed "Perverted Hotel ......zip" into "APervertedFamily- 13-win.zip" before Extracting.....

maybe it helps ?!?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes