3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I had it already uploaded and ready to go when you posted that I kind of ignored it :biggrin:

I didnt pirate it I'm a patron of yours! x'D

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yeah that was the scene I was debating on whether or not to include. I liked the idea of silly faces so I tried it out! I might remove it entirely in the next update or make it a choice in the next update... What do you think?
There definitely is room for improvement... But it would take a LOT of work. We know how HS can be fucky sometimes.
I would scratch that and go for a more "simple" scene, but then, I'm a vanilla fag.

You can always make a poll on your patreon or here in F95.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
There definitely is room for improvement... But it would take a LOT of work. We know how HS can be fucky sometimes.
I would scratch that and go for a more "simple" scene, but then, I'm a vanilla fag.

You can always make a poll on your patreon or here in F95.
I don't understand what you mean by more simple scenes. Like more scenes and less dragged out scenes? And more of a gameplay aspect?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I don't understand what you mean by more simple scenes. Like more scenes and less dragged out scenes? And more of a gameplay aspect?
Nah, I meant a more simplistic blowjob scene, without the mouth morphing and all xD.

But on that topic, sometimes I do wish we had streatcheable vagoos in HS...

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Is there anyone who can give me tips on how to load old saves in the new version? It seems to only work if you load a save that is older than the 1st shower scene with Eliza

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is there anyone who can give me tips on how to load old saves in the new version? It seems to only work if you load a save that is older than the 1st shower scene with Eliza
You may have changed a lot of variables in this new release. when you do that, it's only expected that older saves will be broken.

S

SlayersCurse

I love this game. I can't wait to see just how perverted this family can get.

D

Deleted member 308859

You need some proofreading for this game. It's "probably", not "probrably" and you should avoid using ellipsis this much in my opinion.

Maximilian

Jan 3, 2018
Holy shit! This game is so lit. I really like the pacing of the story, writing is great, but those characters... Damn, those bitches are crazy. <3 Brooke and the young one are my fav so far, personality of those chicks is so diverse and deep, thay all have some kind of agenda, awesome. Mother is not really my type (her looks), but her eye's depth, damn.. I still got this weird feeling that MC is getting played here. That he's not their real son/brother, just a mail order fuck boi to feed their dirty desires. Or maybe that's only my feeling, because his family is not that reluctant like in the other games. There is just that feeling of a big reveal hanging between the lines. I don't know, i love it. Ohh, and i can't forget about Vivian, she's (my opinion) the best looking character so far. Only thing I'm missing is lack of real animations, but it's not really that important. Good work.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Woops, sorry for the borked spoiler tag lol
I would have strangled you but then I noticed that you had forgotten the final part so you are forgiven, for this time. :p
The mom is so holy hell ugly it's an instant boner killer.
Holy hell ugly?
I know everyone has its own tastes, but boner killer is a bit too much... or maybe not, seen in another way. :evilsmile:

Can't wait to have some scene with both the twins (or better, "the twins" of the twins) at the same time.
Crazy and enjoyable update, the new map/menu system is well done.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
is there any incest sex yet? if there is please tell me cuz i want to download this and wont waste my time.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The mom is so holy hell ugly it's an instant boner killer.
On that we will have to disagree.

Heavily.

plot twist sense is tingling, i for-see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cannot wait to find out if that is true or not though great work DEV.
Dad was dead before he was born.

That's a bit too far fetched, besides, everything would have gone to his wife. Even if he'd made a will she would have contested and won.

I know it's fantasy but that's just too much of a stretch.

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
P.S. : If someone can tell me what is DepEliza points please ^^ (it's not her lovepoints it's something else)
Remember that she asked you to put in a good word for her?
Its like the opposite, evertime you do something that is bad for her, you get those points.

Like when you get back from the beach, you have the option to tell the mom that Eliza is still fixing the AC in your room, or that she just sleeps in your bed. The latter gives DepEliza points.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes