3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If someone that looked as good as that wanted to give me a blowjob without my consent...I think I would find it in me to accept.

Danbarr

Aug 14, 2017
I'm getting a error with my save of version 1.0, on the beginning of day 2. Is it safe to use old saves or i need to play from beginning again?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You get a partial BJ is all but you have no choice in the mater.
You may have done something wrong then... I haven't played the game yet, but I ran through it's files and...

Woops, sorry for the borked spoiler tag lol

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Who thought she looked like a monkey during that scene ? I really like her design overall but to be honest, I'm not a fan of this scene because of that.

The other one was really good, too bad it ended like that.

Anyway, I liked this update and I heard the dev was sick, take some rest dude.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Who thought she looked like a monkey during that scene ? I really like her design overall but to be honest, I'm not a fan of this scene because of that.

The other one was really good, too bad it ended like that.

Anyway, I liked this update and I heard the dev was sick, take some rest dude.
I can see what he tried to do though. He tried to mimic those blowjob scenes we see in hentai, where the girls mouth morphs like it's elastic. In the end she just looked like she was trying to go "WUARAGLABLARGHARGH" anytime. 10 for the idea, 3 for the execution.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You may have done something wrong then... I haven't played the game yet, but I ran through it's files and...

Woops, sorry for the borked spoiler tag lol
From what I read of it it was pre-cum and her saliva and she made him jack-off in a cup that she is going to make a milkshake for someone right after that pic.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
From what I read of it it was pre-cum and her saliva and she made him jack-off in a cup that she is going to make a milkshake for someone right after that pic.

That is... A lot of pre-cum...

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
It's over the top, it's with limited actions (as Ozygator so eloquently put - it's not that strange for a VN), it's somewhat stupid, the characters are all borderline insane and i feel like every single of those girls could just switch any second and go full yandere on our ass(es).

So, all in all, i think it's really good.
I mean sure, you have to know what you're getting yourself into and i can see how people are weirded out by it - tis alright. But it's a nice change of pace if you play alot of blueballing/somewhat-realistic/whatever passes for romance - stuff elsewise. Just get the... eh ... the popcorn out and enjoy the ride.

(if anything, i'd wish for the MC to have a bit inner monologue here and there. Just a few sarcastic thoughts would be enough to avoid the feeling of the MC being overly passive and naive. A single "... she's probably acting. But do i really mind?" would be enough to change the tone and give a good part of the control back to the MC and thus to the player.)

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I can see what he tried to do though. He tried to mimic those blowjob scenes we see in hentai, where the girls mouth morphs like it's elastic. In the end she just looked like she was trying to go "WUARAGLABLARGHARGH" anytime. 10 for the idea, 3 for the execution.
Yeah that was the scene I was debating on whether or not to include. I liked the idea of silly faces so I tried it out! I might remove it entirely in the next update or make it a choice in the next update... What do you think?

Reactions: Lykanz

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
It's over the top, it's with limited actions (as Ozygator so eloquently put - it's not that strange for a VN), it's somewhat stupid, the characters are all borderline insane and i feel like every single of those girls could just switch any second and go full yandere on our ass(es).

So, all in all, i think it's really good.
I mean sure, you have to know what you're getting yourself into and i can see how people are weirded out by it - tis alright. But it's a nice change of pace if you play alot of blueballing/somewhat-realistic/whatever passes for romance - stuff elsewise. Just get the... eh ... the popcorn out and enjoy the ride.

(if anything, i'd wish for the MC to have a bit inner monologue here and there. Just a few sarcastic thoughts would be enough to avoid the feeling of the MC being overly passive and naive. A single "... she's probably acting. But do i really mind?" would be enough to change the tone and give a good part of the control back to the MC and thus to the player.)
Thank you for the suggestion ! I should get to that... It does seem like the player is some unrealistically quiet and passive person, and the girls are just talking to themselves.

I think in my mind I tried to make it more of a VN than a game... It's unconventional and that's the point! I want to get people to try new and exciting experiences. I want them to get grossed out, leave and maybe come back and grossed out even more.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Okay, I've finished the run through on this update and....I gotta say, the title "Perverted" is fully deserved.

The whole group may just be a bit too over-the-top weird for me, but I think his execution in the game is terrific. There are some spelling issues, a couple of technical issues and I'm still not comfortable with Mom looking like she just had nose surgery, but, gosh, an impressive leap from last time.

Probably not going to be one of my main follows, but I believe he's done a very good job with both story and art, so I expect this should be successful if he can keep himself on a reasonable schedule.

And stop making public promises! He's only going to get himself ripped that way.
Thank you! If some of you can point out these mistakes so I can amend them, that would be a great help! I will stop making public promises ... Only (hopefully) internal promises from now on...

Reactions: cuddlepuddle

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Thank you! If some of you can point out these mistakes so I can amend them, that would be a great help! I will stop making public promises ... Only (hopefully) internal promises from now on...
I think you should keep on doing what you're doing and not worry too much about pleasing everyone.

Literally the only thing that weirded me out was there are several scenes where the girl you're talking to's eyes seem to change color depending on where they're looking.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I am ready to tell this stupid family to go fuck themselves and walk out on them and go back home.

Every women seen in the game at this hotel is some form of family to each other and I am thinking they are not related to the MC at all.

To bad we don't get any choice in the mater or I would have went back upstairs and took a nap instead of what this update brought to the game, not a game but a VN instead.
I think I should implement that choice in the game xD

Reactions: a1fox3
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes