3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Another great update. It might be short, but the quality is amazing, how many games you see around here with that amount of renders per scene? Very detailed and well done.

I prefer this over a monthly update with 3 renders per sex scene.
I prefer 1 render 1 game ^-^ Thank youu

Reactions: DarkFire

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
910 MB is nice, but why stop there? :winkytongue:

In the process of porting the game to Android, I made a 566 MB version, and I honestly can't tell any quality difference between it and the original.

After getting the Android version down to 290 MB (at 720p instead of 1080p), I went ahead and compiled a 720p PC version as well.

So if anyone is really tight on bandwidth/storage, here are a few more options:

- this one should look just as good as the original
- this one will be noticeably lower quality, but still decent
- unless you've got a device with a screen > 12" at > 1080p, this should look great
Hey thank you for making compressed versions of the game! I am f95ing all of your stuff to my Patreon xD

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Hey thank you for making compressed versions of the game! I am f95ing all of your stuff to my Patreon XD
Haha, I saw that! Happy to help support a promising game! :closedeyesmile:

If you wanna make updated title screens, etc, that say "Perverted Hotel" instead of "A Perverted Family", I can fix the Android version to match.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I downloaded this yesterday without searching this thread (and so didn't find ). Normally Ren'Py games work out of the box on Linux by using the .sh instead of the Windows exe. This game however didn't. So I did a quick hack:

1. copied the linux-x86_64 folder of another recent Ren'py game to the lib directory
2. in that directory renamed xxx to PervertedHotel
3. copied the xxx.sh from that other game in the root of the game and renamed it to PervertedHotel.sh

Works like a charm. So my question is to the developer is why not provide the Linux version in the Windows/PC download like most other games do?

As said the above is a hack, so no guarantees from me that it works for everybody. And probably I was lucky :) If there are better ways to do this for games who don't support Linux please let me know.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Works like a charm. So my question is to the developer is why not provide the Linux version in the Windows/PC download like most other games do?
A lot of devs don't know how easy it is to make a Linux (or Mac) version using Ren'py. It's literally clicking a box when you build the distribution.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Another linux shot - for Arch linux:

# pacman -S renpy
$ cd path/to/game/directory
$ renpy .

Works nice with most games that does not support linux directly and it is effortless :-D

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Most Ren'py games have out of the box a .sh alongside the Windows executable and in the lib directory everything for Linux in the linux-<arch> directories. Yesterday I found a game in which all the executable bits weren't packaged and then it takes some Linux knowledge to repair that. But overall I think it should be easy include Linux as well even if not many people use it. I do however :) And as said it was pretty easy to get this game running by just using the correct libraries from another game...

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
For example, I am using linux. It's nice to find .sh + binaries attached to game, but average Linux user is able to fix himself. Anyhow. But attached linux binaries are causing wam feeling in my heart...

Lionheart613

Jan 4, 2018
Is there supposed to be a points menu somewhere?? I just downloaded today and started playing, but I can't find my points anywhere. I have been playing guided by the walkthru, so I know they have been accruing.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there supposed to be a points menu somewhere?? I just downloaded today and started playing, but I can't find my points anywhere. I have been playing guided by the walkthru, so I know they have been accruing.
I don't think there is. I never saw one. Though it would be good to have one.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
wow finally the update! I play the old version and i really like it! Really very exciting! But now i fear patreon roules T_T oh man i really hope that this game remain incest.
For now i download this new version, i really like i hope that this new update is really cool like the old one! Cant wait to play it!

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
I just finished the game (I never played it before 1.3, all new experience, from begining to end in a row). It's simply awsome!

Really over the top concerning all characters behaviour, but somehow completely believable! That's some good writing and good pacing right there to be able to make all these events going to smoothly and feeling right in place imo.

I was like "no way it's happening" every 60 seconds, jaw dropping and all. But it felt right very time.

Renders are awsome (easily in my top HS games), all girls have different and very attractive features, Mom's very nice (I'm not so much into milfs but I'd hit it), the stranger (!) and Vivian are gorgeous, Eliza is just woah (freckles ftw), even the twins who are (obviously) suppposed to be the same feel really different. My preference goes to Alexa, who is beautifull, but its probably because I'm an overprotective big brother (yeah, right...).

How frustrated I was when I saw the "that's all for now" render...

Cant wait to see what awaits us in future updates!

Thanks ManicMinxy for your hard work!

Oh, and if someone have some spare VIP passes for L'Amour Hotel, let me know.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes