3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Perverted Hotel Day-2-Late-Afternoon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 01.01.2020

Last edited:

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
You get honeydicked into thinking it's a regular Ren'Py game then you realize everyone is fucking crazy.

Fantastic though, crazy girls are my fetish

Reactions: Easy Pete

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Why are the eyes blacked out in the main picture?

Do they have crazy eyes?

Is this where Cotton Eye Joe originally came from?

The people demand answers. Well, a people type person demands an answer. Less of a demand more of a friendly request really.
It's just a stylistic choice xD It's very intentional if you take a look at the fact that the mannequins in the swimwear shop scene also have black blindfolds.

Steveaiz

Sep 16, 2018
Hi is there a fix for the game I get to the part when you go for breakfast then have to go to activities area to see girls and game crashes every time. I tried to 're-install but still the same and can't get any further

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi is there a fix for the game I get to the part when you go for breakfast then have to go to activities area to see girls and game crashes every time. I tried to 're-install but still the same and can't get any further
dl the attached file, remove 172564_ of the file name amd drop this file to the game folder of your installation and see it fixes your problem

Reactions: Art99

Art99

Oct 11, 2018
dl the attached file, remove 172564_ of the file name amd drop this file to the folder of your installation and see it fixes your problem
Thanks, have been messing with the scripts for a long time.
Why don't you make a blogspot or a space where you share your ports. It would be awesome to have a dedicated space for it.
I haven't checked your discord yet.
Thanks anyways

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks, have been messing with the scripts for a long time.
Why don't you make a blogspot or a space where you share your ports. It would be awesome to have a dedicated space for it.
I haven't checked your discord yet.
Thanks anyways
you are at the space, where i share my ports
i don't need no further blog or whateva :ForeverAlone:

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes