3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Even though Patreon originally was to support a dev while creating his game, for many it has become more of a way to buy rights to a game or even worse influence over the direction of the game.
Patreon basically jump started the adult 3DCG games into mainstream. A lot of devs use Patreon until their game is decent enough for steam and then offer expansions over private sites.
It is the creators choice to sell executive powers to patreons via tiers and no one ever got poor by making a product that a few hundred fanatics want to see.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
From what I can remember, the dev is a university student in Australia so this time of the year is a crazy time for them. The workload jumps up astronomically around this time! I wouldn't despair too much though - it might take him a while but he will get back to it I'm sure... (I hope! :):))

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
im so confused, this was one of the first games i downloaded via f95zone, but tried it again and it ended the same way, very short, did they not update or im missing something ? :O

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
i understand what a uni student goes through, be patient ... he's probably going through a shitload of workload

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Does anyone have any recommendations for games like this one, where there's a male protagonist but it's the women who bully/manipulate/push the male character into sex? Like the way the hero in Perverted Hotel gets "used" by Alexa, Vivian, Eliza, and to some extent Brooke and Maddison.

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
Does anyone have any recommendations for games like this one, where there's a male protagonist but it's the women who bully/manipulate/push the male character into sex? Like the way the hero in Perverted Hotel gets "used" by Alexa, Vivian, Eliza, and to some extent Brooke and Maddison.
Sugar County reminded me a lot of this game. It's still fairly early in development so there's not a whole lot of sexy stuff in it yet. But if you like Perverted Hotel then Sugar County might also be up your alley.

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Sugar County reminded me a lot of this game. It's still fairly early in development so there's not a whole lot of sexy stuff in it yet. But if you like Perverted Hotel then Sugar County might also be up your alley.
Will keep an eye on Sugar County, thanks.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes